Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Wilson 50 elite - What a Surprise

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Padre John

Padre John

Padre John

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 211279
  • Ebay ID:jgibb19468
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

I have played the duo. Might try the 50 elite next time I need balls.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 josh44

josh44

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120342
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

I know it's not supposed to make a difference but I don't like the Yellow 50/50 as much as the White. It feels a little harder

Edited by josh44, 23 November 2012 - 08:59 PM.

Callaway XHot 3Deep 13*
Ping Anser 17*
Ping i5 4-PW w/ Rifle 5.5
Taylormade ATV 50, 56 & 60
Titleist Teryllium Two Newport

#33 KaTooM

KaTooM

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130992
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

I found one of these ball these other day and decided to play it for the rest of the round. I was VERY surprised! I like it a lot! Went to Academy and picked up a dozen...$12.99!!!

Haven't had a chance to put them through the ringer but my initial impressions are that it is an AWESOME ball at an incredibly low price!

#34 cobrastang

cobrastang

cobrastang

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 188374
  • Ebay ID:mustang0830
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:26 AM

played this ball for the first time yesterday and as a result, I hit the longest 7 iron I've ever hit.  Given it was down wind but it was up hill, I hit a seven iron 176 according to my skycaddie.  Just for your information, I normally hit a 7 iron about 160 so this impressed me.  I came to this shot by hitting numerous balls over greens.  These balls are worth giving a shot.  Never thought I would say that after only paying 12 bucks for them at Wally World

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Brad75

GolfWRX Sponsors