Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

I need a new 56* wedge

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bigmoneyp

bigmoneyp

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106403
GolfWRX Likes : 80

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:40 PM

I'm looking for a new 56* wedge.  I need something that has a grind for a slider/sweeper.  I'd prefer forged as it just feels better to be but the grind is most important.  Which wedges are better suited for me?  I never really hit a full shot with this and its mostly for pitching.  I had a scratch 8620 but it was a DD and even though it felt great it wasn't a fit for me.  Im thinking about getting on in SS but we will see.  Any recommendations appreciated.

Taylormade Mini Driver 12*
3 Wood: TEE XCG6 15*
Hybrid: Adams 9031 20*
Irons: Nike VRS Forged 5-P
Wedges: Cobra Trusty Rusty 50*/55*
Putter: Taylormade Spider Mallet 2.0

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Nessism

Nessism

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,450 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131490
GolfWRX Likes : 1278

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:26 PM

Sweeper = low bounce

Every decent wedge manufacture offers low bounce options.

Nike VR forged wedges are cheap and readily available.  56/10 type are easy to find for cheap on ebay.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Nike-Victory-Red-Forged-Chrome-56-10-Wedge-/120774568356?pt=Golf_Clubs&hash=item1c1eb9a9a4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors