Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Tour Trek Push Cart

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 1972Todd

1972Todd

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115328
  • Ebay ID:1972_todd
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:46 PM

I am looking to buy a push cart. Does anyone here use the Tour Trek brand from Golfsmith? They are reasonably priced. I am considering the one click model. Thanks

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 fsusp

fsusp

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95166
  • Handicap:0.7
  • Ebay ID:fsusp
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:48 AM

I used one this summer.  It was fine.  No issues whatsoever.  I am sure there are easier rolling carts on the market, but price was the determining factor for me.  It is a good cart.
TM SLDR 430 w/Fubuki alpha 60 stiff
TM SLDR 3 w/Fubuki 70 and 5 w/Kaili 80
TM 4i Speedblade w/Program 95 stiff.
AP2s. 4-GW w/Steelfiber i110 stiff.
Titleist SM5 57*
Mizuno Bettinardi C06H or Seemore M2

#3 1972Todd

1972Todd

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115328
  • Ebay ID:1972_todd
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:32 PM

View Postfsusp, on 08 September 2011 - 05:48 AM, said:

I used one this summer.  It was fine.  No issues whatsoever.  I am sure there are easier rolling carts on the market, but price was the determining factor for me.  It is a good cart.

Thanks for the reply. Price is a factor for me too.

#4 dbdors

dbdors

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139771
  • Ebay ID:dbdors
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:49 PM

I bought mine in May, used it on my 4th round yesterday.  Been a nice cart so far.  I use a Sun Mountain MCB and it fits nicely.  Although the driver and hybrids are close to the score card cover and compartment, I don't have too much trouble getting in there.  It seems to track fine out of the box.  It appears to be the same design as the Caddy Tek One click (accept for the front wheel rotating in storage mode) uses the same accessories (foot brush) as well as some from Sun Mountain (speed paq pouch)

However, on the third hole yesterday I noticed that the cable support for the rear wheels had broken loose.  This seems to be a common occurrence (read the same issue in several reviews) so I wasn't surprised (kind of expecting it).  Called Golfsmith, and the lady said send the part to returns in Austin.  She wasn't confident in what they'd do to resolve the problem.  Not sure I want another of the same problem anyway.

It seems clear to me that the platic coated cable only had about 1/2 in crimped and the plastic covering just simply let go.  

In the mean time, I made a repair last night with some super glue (CA).  Striped the coating off the wire, inserted it and glued it in place.  Don't expect it to last too long, but you never now.  The high quality CA's are pretty good these days.  I think I'll just fab up my own cable to be sure it holds up.

I guess if this is the worst thing that happens, then it'll be worth the cost.  I paid $109 shipped.

Edited by dbdors, 28 September 2012 - 11:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors