Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Putting Greens

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 prestidge96

prestidge96

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114240
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:34 AM

Hey Golfwrx,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a putting green that you can hit balls off. I already have a net and a place  to hit balls so if it could also be a place to putt it would be awesome. I have limited space and i was wondering if such a product exists. Thanks in advance.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Thrillhouse

Thrillhouse

EVERYTHING'S COMING UP THRILLHOUSE!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,380 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140851
GolfWRX Likes : 2043

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

View Posthwangsta, on 03 November 2012 - 11:47 PM, said:

View Postprestidge96, on 21 August 2011 - 11:34 AM, said:

Hey Golfwrx,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a putting green that you can hit balls off. I already have a net and a place  to hit balls so if it could also be a place to putt it would be awesome. I have limited space and i was wondering if such a product exists. Thanks in advance.

r e m o v e d ..

Really?

OP, if you use it for that it will wear which you probably don't want. I'd suggest getting a regular mat that you can lay on top of your putting green when you want to hit balls, and remove it when you want to putt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors