Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

just wanted to introduce myself

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sschull

sschull

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131734
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:04 AM

I guess I'm not technically new here since I already have about 70 posts but I'm sure none of you guys know me yet, heh. I just started to play in July and really enjoy the sport. My boss at my internship told me that golf is a great way to network and I should get into it (this was after I told him how much I hated the sport.) I ended up going with a few friends to a local par 3 course and instantly grew to like the sport. I think it was just going to the range that bored me. It's one of my favorite hobbies right now and something I know I'll be able to do for a long time. I don't have much money so I've been making a golf budget. It's good because the result is that the money is coming out of my city budget which means going out and drinking once a week. I've been much more productive and it has really helped me overall. I live in NY also.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors