Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Best Buy golf supply

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gbsgbs

gbsgbs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52980
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:07 AM

Has anyone bought from them before? i am ordering from overseas and they never delivered my products. I emailed them so many times they never replied. When they did they wanted me to proof that my billing address was real incld billing address and other billing proofs, After i did they still don't reply. I am pissed. THen i visited to website to trace my goods. They have already cancelled my order and they have not refunded my money. I asked them did they have proof that i cancelled and proof or refund as expected no reply..... Anyone has suggestions?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 drewgoodman1

drewgoodman1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 147499
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:19 PM

i think they just ripped me off too ... did you ever get your stuff or money back from them?

#3 Tidiliwomp

Tidiliwomp

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 166753
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:43 PM

took one look at website decided that it was a bad idea... also second search result... ripoffreport,com.... if you buy into what the owner says he runs a 0 inventory business meaning he orders your clubs straight from the manufacturer in china when you place an order with him and then custom builds the clubs... basically you need to wait 1-3 months for your order

#4 kwelifan

kwelifan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119921
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:57 AM

I also had a bad experience with them.  Ordered something from the site and I would check once a day to see if it shipped and it kept saying "pending."  After about 17 days of the run around they finally told me the item was discontinued and they couldnt get any more.  I understand it can be difficult to have your inventory be 100% accurate when you have so many small parts, but this was a little much.  I have ordered from golfworks 40 times and never had an issue.

Edited by kwelifan, 23 August 2012 - 08:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors