Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Customer service at SeeMore Putters!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 titleist1

titleist1

Tour Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 747 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8716
  • Handicap:3.5
  • Ebay ID:601dcraft310
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:05 PM

Hey guys, I had to deal with SeeMore putters customer service this week and thought I would share my experience with you guys.  

I am a long time user and a big fan of SeeMore putters and have been since I bought my first FGP back in the late 90's. Since then I have probably owned 12-15 different SeeMore putters. Well late last year I got a new SB1 putter and also purchased one of their custom covers. Well a few weeks ago I noticed that the lining of the cover was starting to come apart and was a little bummed, I realize it is just a cover but it did cost me almost $35 after shipping. I decided to email SeeMore's customer service department late one afternoon just to see if it had any type of warranty or if they could repair it. That same night I received a reply email and they told me how sorry they were and that they would replace it for me. Well I emailed them them back, gave them my address and told them the color that I had. At this point I am thinking that maybe I will get a new one and maybe I won't because I have had dealings before with customer service reps before and they are sometimes a little undependable. Well, to my surprise I had a SeeMore putter box at my front door 2 days later. I got the package, took it in the house and opened it up. Let me tell you guys....my jaw dropped! Not only had they sent me a new Blue Chip cover but they had also sent a new Titanium-pewter cover and one of the no longer avalibale limited edition white leather covers that has the blue and red trim. Then it hits me...HOLY CRAP they just sent me almost $100 worth of covers...at no charge...no questions asked!  

I went straight to my computer and logged in to find the original email that was sent to send back a thank you reply. As I'm reading through the original email to find the guys name that I had been in contact with I realized the customer service rep was Jim Grundberg...the freaking owner of SeeMore putters.

I know were not talking about a $1000 set of irons but service is service no matter what it is and it was enough to win my trust in the company. Glad to know that there are still a few great golf equipment companys that actually stand behind there product line 100% no matter how big or small and that are still made here in the USA.

Titleist 913D2 w/ UST Attas 7X
Titleist 913F 15* w/ Accuflex VS993
Titleist 910H 21* w/ UST Attas Prototype
Titleist 910H 24* w/ UST Attas 85
Vokey 51,55 & 60 custom wedges
Titleist 712 AP1 5-PW DGS400

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 sTmGolfer

sTmGolfer

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 82144
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:38 AM

That's the first topic I've read about SeeMore's customer service.  Good to know they deal with situations in a professional manner and make sure the customer is happy.  Enjoy the covers!
Driver: PING G25 10.5, Project X 5.5
4 wood: G25 16.5 degree, Fuji Fuel 70-S
Hybrid: G15 20 degree, UST V2-stiff
Irons: G25 4-UW, Dynamic Gold Pro S300
Wedges: PING Tour-W 54, Anser 58.
Putter: PING Zing 2 MgBr

#3 gators78

gators78

Major Winner

• 3,175 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 121638
  • Handicap:2.3
GolfWRX Likes : 364

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:46 PM

View PostsTmGolfer, on 27 July 2011 - 12:38 AM, said:

That's the first topic I've read about SeeMore's customer service.  Good to know they deal with situations in a professional manner and make sure the customer is happy.  Enjoy the covers!

Do a search. They've been known for customer service for a long long time and it's well documented on here.

#4 wheeler

wheeler

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 81996
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:40 PM

i will remain a loyal seemore customer not only due to their amazing products, but the fact they take care of their customers like no other.  They are the best!

#5 patrickw25

patrickw25

Tour Winner

• 665 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16875
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:11 PM

Seemore has impeccable customer service. They are the best (Ping is pretty close). They just know how to treat their customers, and always seem to go above and beyond what they have to in order to give their customers a positive experience. For example, one time, out of the blue, a box showed up at my house with a cool Seemore hat and a letter from the owner thanking me for my loyalty. And every time I've ordered a putter, they've literally built it and shipped it within 24 hours. Amazing.

(There's another Tennessee-based company that sells wedges and irons that could learn a thing or two from Seemore, that's for sure.)

Edited by patrickw25, 27 July 2011 - 05:11 PM.

#6 WUGolfer3118

WUGolfer3118

Thank You Troops/Vets!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 121363
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:11 PM

Their service is the best in my opinion. I was struggling with the glare on the topline of my Si2, so I emailed them asking if there was a way to fix this. Received a reply back in five minutes with the answer from their lead club designer. Great guys!

#7 RookieBlue7

RookieBlue7

Hall of Fame

• 8,633 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50335
GolfWRX Likes : 542

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:58 PM

Yep, I've got a post on here about their CS. Same type of thing you describe. Explain the situation (the shaft was peeling and I needed to keep the putter cause I had a few tourneys coming soon could they please bill me for a shaft and send it at their convenience.) Well Jim replies and tells me he'll send a shaft and asks for my shipping info. I give it and ask where to remit payment at. He never replied and a few days later I get a box with not only a shaft but also the white HC (which the outer layer is peeling on now). It has a letter stating good luck in my tournaments on it and that this one is on him. I went to reply to the email and noticed his title just like you did. I told him thanks again and that I was a huge fan of the putters and have several of the original FGP's I'd had since Payne was on tour and made them popular. Thanked him for the great product and exceptional CS. They're top notch in my book.

And for the poster referring rather non-chalantly to Scratch, I've always had great CS from them as well. Ari helped me out much the same as Jim did. Two great companies, IMO. Next time I travel north, I'd love to stop in to both locations. I've spoken with both about doing just that and both were very friendly and invited me to do so. Chattanooga is only an hour so maybe one long weekend.

#8 Left Hook

Left Hook

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 64964
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:34 PM

I had a vary similar experience, I sent my sons putter into be reshafted, he has had since he was 6 he's now 14, you can imagine how beat up it was . I get it back a week later and it was completely restored. Amazing the level of customer service.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors