Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * - - 11 votes

Harrison Shotmaker is for real!

2015 replies to this topic

#1 radtech

radtech

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 109928
  • Ebay ID:s-p-l-a-s-h
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:44 PM

Ok I have came across very few things in my 35 years of golf that really made an impact on my game and more importantly my SCORE.  Since joining this forum "to improve my driving through hoeing!"  I was lead to try the Adams A4 Tech 9015 Prototype head and the overwheming shaft suggestion is the Harrison SAGA shaft.  After talking to a rep by the name of Cody (phone call was extensive - 45 min. Q&A)  I ended up with a SAGA 60 X-flex.  The combo was the real deal for me!  There is science and no hype behind their stuff which was very refreshing!  I've been all over their website after becoming a fan of the SAGA.

I read about the testing they did with this product called the Shotmaker.  And I thought I got to try it because the info made sense.  Well I have 10 rounds with it inserted in the SAGA/Adams 9015 and my fairway are up 22% from 50 percent before to 72% after installing the Shotmaker.  Which has my GIR's up 16% and HAS CHANGED MY HCP from a -1.2 to a +1.5 in one month+

My swing hasn't changed my practice time hasn't changed just my SCORES and the FUN that has created.

For those on this forum what like to tinker, try the newest stuff, like new technologies, or just a golf hoe than this is something to at least investigate!  check out  AND a VIDEO from youtube from the engineer at Harrison Golf.

They are JUST good people that have time to talk and answer questions from the little guys like us.  And their stuff really works at least it has for me.  I believe that they might be onto the next big thing in shaft performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone else seen or tried the SHOTMAKER yet?:good:

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 avgjoe

avgjoe

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,187 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87610
GolfWRX Likes : 131

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:35 PM

'bout time they updated their website

#3 SwingBlues

SwingBlues

We are the Old Dark Navy Blues

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,032 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 44148
GolfWRX Likes : 32

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:41 PM

Yep, I just bought one today. I had to have my pros shotmaker!

I AM STUNNED by how good this is. The pro at the GC wanted me to try a VR Pro 10.5 with a YS+ 6 and I was doing high bombs at the 275 up the hill and with draw, occasionally I would draw the crap out of it. He then shoved it in the shotmaker and immediately, it lowered the flight, still going at the 275 sign up and it was STRAIGHT. I was WTF!

So I hook one and sliced one and it turned into a straight pull or push - DAMN, this thing has no side spin! I remarked to him that these balls should be going 100+ yards right and left but no. If this was the fairway, I would be just on the edges.

I told him to take my R11 with the Ahina 60S and shove it in there. And BOOM, the large draws that I was getting just went straight as if all the side spin is GONE!

You cannot feel the shotmaker inside the shaft by just air wiggling it. However, hit a ball and at impact, what I once thought was SUPER STABLE especially with the Ahina, now felt loosey goosey when compared with the Ahina with the shotmaker inside it.
I really felt I could lean on it so hard and it would just go straight. Of course, as soon as I did this, I was hooking again  - DA :diablo: HORNS were out. Freaking AMAZING!

It again lowered my flight so I compensated by setting the R11 to Higher and ASP to Open and that brought back from more carry. Straight carry. I may have to toy with the R11 settings some more to optimize my R11.

If I didn't see, feel and try it with my own driver - I would have said this is PIE in the SKY but it's the real deal.

Now the bad news...I found out that I hit his VR Pro 10.5 YS+6 at 45" with the shotmaker better than my R11 Ahina at 46.5" with the shotmaker. Ho hum, may be I need to go back to 45"...:ninja:

IMO, this is going to be the innovation of the year but what scares me is that the governing powers may ban this eventhough it is USGA approved. It is the one true innovation that cures the hooks and slices, the ball has no side spin, or very, very little.

Sorry no trackman, just my eyes.

#4 Cwing

Cwing

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,356 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37012
GolfWRX Likes : 251

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:50 PM

Where to buy and how much?
G25 10.5* & 12*
G25 15* & k15 16*
G25 20* & K15 23* hybrids
G25 5 - U. DG XP s300
Odyssey Tank Cruiser #7
Cleveland 54 Rtx, 60 cg12
WITB Link

#5 radtech

radtech

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:14 PM

View PostSwingBlues, on 25 June 2011 - 08:41 PM, said:

Yep, I just bought one today. I had to have my pros shotmaker!

I AM STUNNED by how good this is. The pro at the GC wanted me to try a VR Pro 10.5 with a YS+ 6 and I was doing high bombs at the 275 up the hill and with draw, occasionally I would draw the crap out of it. He then shoved it in the shotmaker and immediately, it lowered the flight, still going at the 275 sign up and it was STRAIGHT. I was WTF!

So I hook one and sliced one and it turned into a straight pull or push - DAMN, this thing has no side spin! I remarked to him that these balls should be going 100+ yards right and left but no. If this was the fairway, I would be just on the edges.

I told him to take my R11 with the Ahina 60S and shove it in there. And BOOM, the large draws that I was getting just went straight as if all the side spin is GONE!

You cannot feel the shotmaker inside the shaft by just air wiggling it. However, hit a ball and at impact, what I once thought was SUPER STABLE especially with the Ahina, now felt loosey goosey when compared with the Ahina with the shotmaker inside it.
I really felt I could lean on it so hard and it would just go straight. Of course, as soon as I did this, I was hooking again  - DA :diablo: HORNS were out. Freaking AMAZING!

It again lowered my flight so I compensated by setting the R11 to Higher and ASP to Open and that brought back from more carry. Straight carry. I may have to toy with the R11 settings some more to optimize my R11.

If I didn't see, feel and try it with my own driver - I would have said this is PIE in the SKY but it's the real deal.

Now the bad news...I found out that I hit his VR Pro 10.5 YS+6 at 45" with the shotmaker better than my R11 Ahina at 46.5" with the shotmaker. Ho hum, may be I need to go back to 45"...:ninja:

IMO, this is going to be the innovation of the year but what scares me is that the governing powers may ban this eventhough it is USGA approved. It is the one true innovation that cures the hooks and slices, the ball has no side spin, or very, very little.

Sorry no trackman, just my eyes.

See I agree with the side spin analogy.  I can swing almost out of control and stay away from the 20+ yard left and right misses.   AND I CAN'T believe how SOLID contact now feels like.  If I take the shotmaker out of shaft it almost feels like the head is loose.  I'm calling my improvement with the "Shotmaker" as the 20's.  I'm hitting 20% more fairways, GIR's and improved HCP by 20% well almost.

I'm thinking about trying it in my 3 wood!

Oh and the best thing is my golfing buddies have paid for the Shotmaker for me!  I have been killing the skins pots over the last month!:partytime2:

#6 radtech

radtech

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:18 PM

View PostCwing, on 25 June 2011 - 08:50 PM, said:

Where to buy and how much?

Contact Cody or any of their reps at Harrison and they will tell you who is a dealer in your area.

#7 swbyps

swbyps

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,221 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 54354
  • Ebay ID:bkammons
GolfWRX Likes : 319

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:34 PM

You can put this thing in any shaft or does it have to be a Harrison?

#8 SwingBlues

SwingBlues

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,032 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:27 PM

Hey radtech - yep, if you hadn't posted this thread, I would have kept this HUSH HUSH just cause I think it will be made illegal somehow - not that I compete in many tournament to care. I too was also thinking of putting this in my 3 wood but I have a C Kua 43 S in my Callway DET which is anti-left anyway so I am debating the merit of this.

Now I need to get that long tool my pro shop guy uses to tighten the thing, its way, way cool.

SEEING and FEELING is believing!

swbps - you can put this in any shaft. Although when I mentioned I wanted to put this in my SFTP, my pro shop guy raised an eyebrow to say the SFTP is wild but I told him I have a TM Fubuki so I wanted to stabilize it. We will see, if the price is right, I will jump on it.

#9 radtech

radtech

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:25 AM

View Postswbyps, on 25 June 2011 - 09:34 PM, said:

You can put this thing in any shaft or does it have to be a Harrison?

No it doesn't have to be a Harrison shaft BUT right now I think they can only deal with .335 and .350 shafts.  The reps can confirm that for you.  Nice people to deal with.

#10 radtech

radtech

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:38 AM

View PostSwingBlues, on 25 June 2011 - 10:27 PM, said:

Hey radtech - yep, if you hadn't posted this thread, I would have kept this HUSH HUSH just cause I think it will be made illegal somehow - not that I compete in many tournament to care. I too was also thinking of putting this in my 3 wood but I have a C Kua 43 S in my Callway DET which is anti-left anyway so I am debating the merit of this.

Now I need to get that long tool my pro shop guy uses to tighten the thing, its way, way cool.

swbps - you can put this in any shaft. Although when I mentioned I wanted to put this in my SFTP, my pro shop guy raised an eyebrow to say the SFTP is wild but I told him I have a TM Fubuki so I wanted to stabilize it. We will see, if the price is right, I will jump on it.

About keeping it HUSH HUSH I haven't told the people I play in money games LOL!

And I don't think it can be made illegal or they would have to make all adjustable drivers illegal.  It is locked in place and it just stabilizes the tip section of the shaft where the shaft is the MOST unstable.  And it does that without making the shaft feel like a 4x4 post.  

Harrison figured out what the big boy shaft companies couldn't!

To be honest I'm thinking this Shotmaker could be put into a slightly softer shaft then I would normally play and give me the control I want.  The control issues is the main reason I play X flex shaft.

Harrison should use your comment in an ad "SEEING and FEELING is believing"

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 ladahl

ladahl

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,607 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119561
  • Handicap:10.4
GolfWRX Likes : 305

Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:02 AM

$180 for an insert?  On top of a $275 Kiyoshi..  not sure I can swing it now for an experiment... And the extra weight?  Did you guys use the Harrison butt cap?  (+5 grams)
Big Bertha 10.5* Kiyoshi Gold 65 04
Callaway Big Bertha 16* AD-DI 7 S
Callaway XHP2 20* & 23* F3 95S
Callaway Apex 5-A TT DG TI X100 SS
Odyssey Japan White Damascus Xi #9
MD2 54 T/S & 58 T/S/U/C MD2 TI S400
WITB Link

#12 radtech

radtech

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:10 AM

View Postladahl, on 26 June 2011 - 07:52 AM, said:

Clueless wonder here....  What does it look like?  Just call Cody?  Cost?

Here is a video from Youtube Click here

Here is the number and info: Harrison Sports Inc.  1-800-347-4646

They will direct you to a dealer in your area.

It cost about $150 if you buy the whole do it yourself kit.

This Shotmaker is going to help a lot of people stop chasing to newest latest and greatest shaft that comes out each year.  It maybe the death of shaft hoing!:busted2:

Edited by radtech, 26 June 2011 - 08:37 AM.

#13 PT1911

PT1911

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11655
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:40 AM

So....if I put one of these in a Nunchuk I should never miss a fairway again!  :lol:
Cobra Bio Cell Pro
Cobra Bio Cell + Fairway
Cobra Bio Cell Hybrid
Mizuno MP-54 4-PW
Ping Gorge Tour 54* & 58*
Odyssey Tour Black #9

#14 radtech

radtech

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:57 AM

View PostPT1911, on 26 June 2011 - 09:40 AM, said:

So....if I put one of these in a Nunchuk I should never miss a fairway again!  :lol:

YES!!!!  As long as they cut the fairways wide enough!

#15 PT1911

PT1911

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11655
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:04 AM

View Postradtech, on 26 June 2011 - 09:57 AM, said:

View PostPT1911, on 26 June 2011 - 09:40 AM, said:

YES!!!!  As long as they cut the fairways wide enough!
True!  :cheesy:

Cobra Bio Cell Pro
Cobra Bio Cell + Fairway
Cobra Bio Cell Hybrid
Mizuno MP-54 4-PW
Ping Gorge Tour 54* & 58*
Odyssey Tour Black #9

#16 SwingBlues

SwingBlues

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,032 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:12 PM

View Postradtech, on 26 June 2011 - 07:38 AM, said:

Hey  radtech - yep, if you hadn't posted this thread, I would have kept this  HUSH HUSH just cause I think it will be made illegal somehow - not that  I compete in many tournament to care. I too was also thinking of  putting this in my 3 wood but I have a C Kua 43 S in my Callway DET  which is anti-left anyway so I am debating the merit of this.

swbps  - you can put this in any shaft. Although when I mentioned I wanted to  put this in my SFTP, my pro shop guy raised an eyebrow to say the SFTP  is wild but I told him I have a TM Fubuki so I wanted to stabilize it.  We will see, if the price is right, I will jump on it.

And  I don't think it can be made illegal or they would have to make all  adjustable drivers illegal.  It is locked in place and it just  stabilizes the tip section of the shaft where the shaft is the MOST  unstable.  And it does that without making the shaft feel like a 4x4  post.  

To  be honest I'm thinking this Shotmaker could be put into a slightly  softer shaft then I would normally play and give me the control I  want.  The control issues is the main reason I play X flex shaft.

Damn, give me a few of shotmakers and they can use it. You saw it here first, lol.

Also, I agree with your comment on the softer flex shaft. The YS+6 really made me think about this aswell. The stiff always plays much softer than a regular stiff, imo, It was soft and ballooned but damn, it really carried far. With the shotmaker inside it, it totally changed the shaft flex feel and trajectory and the more I think about it, I like it, it really made me think "why did you spend all that money on an Ahina?". It's only $35 so I may still get it, shove an R11 tip in there along with the shotmaker and see how it behaves in the R11.

Hey radtech, did you get the extendable screwdriver with the kit?

Edited by SwingBlues, 26 June 2011 - 12:19 PM.

#17 Cwing

Cwing

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,356 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37012
GolfWRX Likes : 251

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:29 PM

View PostSwingBlues, on 26 June 2011 - 12:12 PM, said:

Hey  radtech - yep, if you hadn't posted this thread, I would have kept this  HUSH HUSH just cause I think it will be made illegal somehow - not that  I compete in many tournament to care. I too was also thinking of  putting this in my 3 wood but I have a C Kua 43 S in my Callway DET  which is anti-left anyway so I am debating the merit of this.

swbps  - you can put this in any shaft. Although when I mentioned I wanted to  put this in my SFTP, my pro shop guy raised an eyebrow to say the SFTP  is wild but I told him I have a TM Fubuki so I wanted to stabilize it.  We will see, if the price is right, I will jump on it.

And  I don't think it can be made illegal or they would have to make all  adjustable drivers illegal.  It is locked in place and it just  stabilizes the tip section of the shaft where the shaft is the MOST  unstable.  And it does that without making the shaft feel like a 4x4  post.  

To  be honest I'm thinking this Shotmaker could be put into a slightly  softer shaft then I would normally play and give me the control I  want.  The control issues is the main reason I play X flex shaft.

Damn, give me a few of shotmakers and they can use it. You saw it here first, lol.

Also, I agree with your comment on the softer flex shaft. The YS+6 really made me think about this aswell. The stiff always plays much softer than a regular stiff, imo, It was soft and ballooned but damn, it really carried far. With the shotmaker inside it, it totally changed the shaft flex feel and trajectory and the more I think about it, I like it, it really made me think "why did you spend all that money on an Ahina?". It's only $35 so I may still get it, shove an R11 tip in there along with the shotmaker and see how it behaves in the R11.

Where to buy for $35?
G25 10.5* & 12*
G25 15* & k15 16*
G25 20* & K15 23* hybrids
G25 5 - U. DG XP s300
Odyssey Tank Cruiser #7
Cleveland 54 Rtx, 60 cg12
WITB Link

#18 SwingBlues

SwingBlues

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,032 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:52 PM

fleabay. It about $35..$39.

#19 MadGolfer76

MadGolfer76

Admiration is the state furthest from understanding.

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 11,582 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89700
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 2389

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:50 PM

Info on installation???
PING Anser 10.5/Ahina 73x
PING G15 15.5, 18.5/PX Black 6.5
Mizuno Mp 53 3-pw/DG s300
Titleist Vokey SM4 52, 58/DG s400
Odyssey White Ice #7
Wilson Fg Tour X
WITB Link

#20 radtech

radtech

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:24 PM

View PostSwingBlues, on 26 June 2011 - 12:12 PM, said:

YES the kit comes with everything the extended tool the grip cutter and the plugs for the grip.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#21 radtech

radtech

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:27 PM

View PostMadGolfer76, on 26 June 2011 - 03:50 PM, said:

Info on installation???

CLICK HERE

#22 puttnforthe8

puttnforthe8

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88323
GolfWRX Likes : 44

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:59 PM

Silly ? here:  Why do you need to drill a hole on the grip and install the grip lock or nylon cap?  Can't you just install the shotmaker before installing a grip?  Or remove the grip, install the thing and then reinstall the grip?

#23 radtech

radtech

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:08 PM

View Postputtnforthe8, on 26 June 2011 - 05:59 PM, said:

Silly ? here:  Why do you need to drill a hole on the grip and install the grip lock or nylon cap?  Can't you just install the shotmaker before installing a grip?  Or remove the grip, install the thing and then reinstall the grip?

I want the ability to remove and install in a different club in a matter of minutes

#24 accufitgolf

accufitgolf

John Curry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21371
GolfWRX Likes : 52

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:40 PM

As I read this I ask myself, how can a 3rd/4th tier shaft company "discover/invent" something that all other shaft manufacturers missed?

#25 radtech

radtech

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:12 PM

View Postaccufitgolf, on 26 June 2011 - 06:40 PM, said:

As I read this I ask myself, how can a 3rd/4th tier shaft company "discover/invent" something that all other shaft manufacturers missed?

LOL google, facebook and MS windows were developed by college students not even in the field.  Do you think Taylormade was the first to think of a white headed driver?

#26 swbyps

swbyps

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,221 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 54354
  • Ebay ID:bkammons
GolfWRX Likes : 319

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:41 PM

I dont know. This whole thread sounds too much like an infomercial to me. This product may indeed be the real deal, but Im going to need to hear from a lot more Wrx'ers before I go drop that much money on a little metal rod. The one I just saw on eBay was $139.

#27 radtech

radtech

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:26 PM

View Postswbyps, on 26 June 2011 - 07:41 PM, said:

I dont know. This whole thread sounds too much like an infomercial to me. This product may indeed be the real deal, but Im going to need to hear from a lot more Wrx'ers before I go drop that much money on a little metal rod. The one I just saw on eBay was $139.

It's graphite not metal.  And I got to agree I'm a little excited about my results and like to respond to thread I start.  I'm a little OCD.  YES I think it will be more believable once others respond!

Or what make most people hear believer is when a PGA tour pro starts using it and wins with it.  Then it will become the "must have" if you consider yourself a golfer (ex. forged irons, Scotty circleT putter)

I'll just get credit for starting the thread!:drinks:

#28 NuckandCup

NuckandCup

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4967
  • Handicap:Mind
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:28 PM

View Postradtech, on 25 June 2011 - 05:44 PM, said:

Ok I have came across very few things in my 35 years of golf that really made an impact on my game and more importantly my SCORE.  Since joining this forum "to improve my driving through hoeing!"  I was lead to try the Adams A4 Tech 9015 Prototype head and the overwheming shaft suggestion is the Harrison SAGA shaft.  After talking to a rep by the name of Cody (phone call was extensive - 45 min. Q&A)  I ended up with a SAGA 60 X-flex.  The combo was the real deal for me!  There is science and no hype behind their stuff which was very refreshing!  I've been all over their website after becoming a fan of the SAGA.

I read about the testing they did with this product called the Shotmaker.  And I thought I got to try it because the info made sense.  Well I have 10 rounds with it inserted in the SAGA/Adams 9015 and my fairway are up 22% from 50 percent before to 72% after installing the Shotmaker.  Which has my GIR's up 16% and HAS CHANGED MY HCP from a -1.2 to a +1.5 in one month+

My swing hasn't changed my practice time hasn't changed just my SCORES and the FUN that has created.

For those on this forum what like to tinker, try the newest stuff, like new technologies, or just a golf hoe than this is something to at least investigate!  check out  AND a VIDEO from youtube from the engineer at Harrison Golf.

They are JUST good people that have time to talk and answer questions from the little guys like us.  And their stuff really works at least it has for me.  I believe that they might be onto the next big thing in shaft performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone else seen or tried the SHOTMAKER yet?:good:

Good ol Harrison...back in the early/mid 90's, I played the Professional in my driver and 3 wood.
Titleist 913 9.5(10.25) Diamana Blue 62
Titleist 913 15(16.5) Diamana Blue 72
Titleist 913 21~24~27 Diamana Blue 82
Prototype Forged (Japan) 6-PW C-TAPER
Fourteen RM-11 50~54~60 SATIN PX
Cameron Del Mar/Milled Metal X #7

#29 SwingBlues

SwingBlues

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,032 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:50 AM

There is a weakness - the shotmaker loosened itself during my round today so I had to tap the driver head down and the centrifugal force kept it down in the head. I did not have the extended screwdriver cause my pro installed it with 1 click, I'll speak to him about it tomorrow. He said going 2 clicks may permanently lock it in which is not my goal, as I would like to change the shaft on my R11.

Anyway, even after the shotmaker was "loosen", the driver still hit it great out there with little or no sidespin. I was cutting them and they still stayed in the driveway and I hit a low baby draw missile that would have otherwise gone past the left edge of the fairway into OB and one fairway but landed smack bang out in the middle of the fairway. Another time, it was a damn slice alright and I usually land in the opposite green or fairway and I SWEAR this thing kept my ball on the right most rough of the fairway that I was playing on.

I just luv it and I only need to check the tightness issue and I am good to go for more. Next step is to get a softer shaft like a .350 blueboard at 45.5" finished length and shove it into my R11. I had intended this blueboard for my G15 7.5 which I will soon BST it here.

Best thing since slice bread, imho.

Edited by SwingBlues, 27 June 2011 - 01:52 AM.

#30 fatmouse

fatmouse

AAAAAAAAAAARGH

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 35909
  • Handicap:3.9
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:40 AM

which letter did you end up getting to go with your saga 60x? G?

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors