Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

14 way full length dividers

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 JB lefty

JB lefty

JB

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119043
  • Ebay ID:cashdupjb
GolfWRX Likes : 43

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:02 AM

I am after a full length 14 way divider bag.  I have looked at some bags but none have really grabbed me. I am after one that has a specified umbrella sheath like the way the staff bags do. None of the strap the umbrella to the outside type jobs. I  would really like a callaway org.14 tour bag but they have stopped making them and i cannot find a supplier anywhere.
Could you guys recommend a quality 14 way full length diver bag?

Optiforce 440 Matrix Black 7M3 X flex
X2Hot 5 wood with stock shaft (cannon)
Apex Pro 4-AW KBS Tour V X flex SS1
Callaway Jaws Wedges 56,60
One spot available any ideas?
Odyssey DF550 blade putter/ Pro v 1 ball

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Pingfitz

Pingfitz

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104483
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:39 AM

Ping Traverse

#3 colnago1331

colnago1331

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122008
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:20 AM

Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag
DRIVER: Adams Super S 10.5
FAIRWAY: PING G20 16.5
HYBRID: Adams Super S 22
IRONS: PING S57 4-P
WEDGES: TaylorMade ATV (52, 56 & 60)
PUTTER: Scotty Cameron Teryllium Newport

#4 JB lefty

JB lefty

JB

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:30 AM

Common guys there has got to be more then that.

#5 JJ35

JJ35

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118784
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:55 AM

Ping Traverse.

+1

#6 bmenx2

bmenx2

Bmenx2

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 84922
  • Ebay ID:Bmenx2
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:49 AM

Ogio Syncro - 2010 model

#7 Andy L

Andy L

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71580
GolfWRX Likes : 211

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:04 AM

View PostJB lefty, on 23 June 2011 - 06:02 AM, said:

I am after a full length 14 way divider bag.  I have looked at some bags but none have really grabbed me. I am after one that has a specified umbrella sheath like the way the staff bags do. None of the strap the umbrella to the outside type jobs. I  would really like a callaway org.14 tour bag but they have stopped making them and i cannot find a supplier anywhere.

Having gone through the decision process recently to find a cart bag with a 14 way top, I can assist.  

The Sun Mountain 2011 C130 (red/black) is what I ended up with for a fathers day gift.  It has a 14 way top, sheath umbrella holder and 3 velour line pockets, cooler pocket, plus the usual pockets that bags have and more.  

I also looked at the Callaway Org.14, Org 14X and Datrek Assault.  The Datrek assault is built like a tank but too heavy for me.  The Org 14 was nice, but not as nice in quality as the Org 14x or C130.  While I really wanted to get the Org 14x to match my cally clubs, in my opinion the Sun Mountain C130's top and handles seem to be better in quality and likely more durable than the Org 14x.

I used my C130 for the first time last night, on a power cart, and I have to say I am extremely pleased with it.  If fit on the cart nicely and has great pockets that are well accessible and I love the 14 way top.  I normally walk, but I haven't had a chance to use it my push cart yet, but I don't expect any issues.  The only thing you have to be careful about with these kinds of bags is filling them up with too much junk.

Hope this helps. Good luck

#8 JB lefty

JB lefty

JB

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:00 PM

View PostAndy L, on 24 June 2011 - 08:04 AM, said:

Having gone through the decision process recently to find a cart bag with a 14 way top, I can assist.  

The Sun Mountain 2011 C130 (red/black) is what I ended up with for a fathers day gift.  It has a 14 way top, sheath umbrella holder and 3 velour line pockets, cooler pocket, plus the usual pockets that bags have and more.  

I also looked at the Callaway Org.14, Org 14X and Datrek Assault.  The Datrek assault is built like a tank but too heavy for me.  The Org 14 was nice, but not as nice in quality as the Org 14x or C130.  While I really wanted to get the Org 14x to match my cally clubs, in my opinion the Sun Mountain C130's top and handles seem to be better in quality and likely more durable than the Org 14x.

I used my C130 for the first time last night, on a power cart, and I have to say I am extremely pleased with it.  If fit on the cart nicely and has great pockets that are well accessible and I love the 14 way top.  I normally walk, but I haven't had a chance to use it my push cart yet, but I don't expect any issues.  The only thing you have to be careful about with these kinds of bags is filling them up with too much junk.

Thank you. Quality response and helpful.

#9 Andy L

Andy L

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71580
GolfWRX Likes : 211

Posted 25 June 2011 - 07:05 AM

View PostJB lefty, on 24 June 2011 - 12:00 PM, said:

View PostAndy L, on 24 June 2011 - 08:04 AM, said:

Thank you. Quality response and helpful.

JB Lefty, You are welcome. Let us know what you decide.

#10 Vagolf

Vagolf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113770
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 25 June 2011 - 07:55 PM

I can tell you that the Sun Mountain C 130 is an absolutely awesome bag. I had the previous model and like it but I absolutely love the new 2011 version.  It has the same features but somehow seems a little slimmer.  I had looked at the Bagboy Revolver pro and was not really impressed with it so I decided to go with the C 130 again and I can tell you that it is simply the best cart bag in my opinion!  I have gotten to use it on a couple different riding carts and it has fit each one perfectly. I love the cart strap feature that prevents any of the pockets from being difficult to access.  It is a surprisingly light bag as well which was not a priority for me but I do like it.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors