Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 2 votes

rebby's WITB (with black Miura 1957's)

Miura Scotty Cameron Yonex Titleist Scratch Nike Ping Yururi Hogan Tour Edge

241 replies to this topic

#241 rebby

rebby

CNH 320

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,558 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65340
  • Ebay ID:traveler55413
GolfWRX Likes : 608

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:01 PM

View PostDeNinny, on 28 September 2017 - 01:20 PM, said:

rebby I have to tell you that seeing your black boron BBs changed me.  Up until that point I thought I had the sexiest set of irons in my custom paint fill satin BBs.  When I looked at them, I thought that way.  Then I saw your pics of those black boron and I hit the floor.  Made me get the itch real bad, so LOL I got a set (PW-2i) too!

LOL you are the only other ho I've come across with two BB sets.  It's a bit of a consolation to know I'm not the only ho that bad.  BBs = Best. Irons. Ever.

You have a beautiful iron harem there (LMAO your Pings notwithstanding).  Love those Hogans too.

The worst part is that I’m so tempted to buy a third set now they the baby blades are essentially defunct. It’s sad really. The new Miura has no idea what they had on their hands there.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#242 DeNinny

DeNinny

Major Wiener

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21391
GolfWRX Likes : 18285

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:39 PM

View Postrebby, on 28 September 2017 - 11:01 PM, said:

View PostDeNinny, on 28 September 2017 - 01:20 PM, said:

rebby I have to tell you that seeing your black boron BBs changed me.  Up until that point I thought I had the sexiest set of irons in my custom paint fill satin BBs.  When I looked at them, I thought that way.  Then I saw your pics of those black boron and I hit the floor.  Made me get the itch real bad, so LOL I got a set (PW-2i) too!

LOL you are the only other ho I've come across with two BB sets.  It's a bit of a consolation to know I'm not the only ho that bad.  BBs = Best. Irons. Ever.

You have a beautiful iron harem there (LMAO your Pings notwithstanding).  Love those Hogans too.

The worst part is that Iím so tempted to buy a third set now they the baby blades are essentially defunct. Itís sad really. The new Miura has no idea what they had on their hands there.

Sad?  Yes be sad that the best irons ever designed, for ALL players mind you, is obsolete or will be shortly.  BUT...

...be happy that you have two sets of them all to yourself and now their obsolescence makes them even more special.  Think of it now as that you have an advantage over any other iron with those and now nobody else except another BB owner will be able to match that advantage.  And that makes owning them special.

Edited by DeNinny, 28 September 2017 - 11:40 PM.

TEE CB4 10* Driver, Fujikura Speeder 652 R-flex
TEE CB2 13* 3w, 57g Fujikura Motore F1 X-flex
TEE CB2 15* 3w, 18* 5w, 21* 7w, 65g Fujikura Motore F1 R-flex
Miura Black Boron 1957 Small Blades 2i-PW, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
Miura Black Wedges 53* and 60*, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
GripMaster Club Maker's Stitchback Grips
34" Piretti Bosa, Iomic Absolute X

Registered Bladeocrat
Outlaw Golf Association Member #7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors