Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * - 7 votes

***KBS TOUR C-TAPER vs. PROJECT X***

1207 replies to this topic

#1171 acesneights

acesneights

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1244
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:16 PM

Not sure why but I have been having severe wrist pain since switching from x100 to cts+... any one jnow why? botj are same swingweght. Clear;y the x1 are heavier and I would have thought it would have ben other way. I agree with earlier poster that these are more harsh than x1 or px6... I am more of a sweeper,

#1172 noob2play

noob2play

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 141395
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:34 AM

View Postacesneights, on 04 April 2012 - 09:16 PM, said:

Not sure why but I have been having severe wrist pain since switching from x100 to cts+... any one jnow why? botj are same swingweght. Clear;y the x1 are heavier and I would have thought it would have ben other way. I agree with earlier poster that these are more harsh than x1 or px6... I am more of a sweeper,
Check with doctor?

#1173 Ezgolfer

Ezgolfer

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,946 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 19575
GolfWRX Likes : 87

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:48 AM

I had the same exact problem......
Moved one flex down much better now.

#1174 ToysRUs

ToysRUs

Tour Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 783 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46878
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:33 AM

View Postnoob2play, on 05 April 2012 - 02:34 AM, said:

Check with doctor?

Take up Needlepoint?  :man_in_love:

Really, See a Doc.

Edited by ToysRUs, 05 April 2012 - 05:34 AM.

#1175 acesneights

acesneights

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1244
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

Looks as though I may need to get some lessons in grammar as well. Did I really type that? If it does not go away I will see a doctor. I just thought it was interesting that I did not have pain until the very first day I used these. I did play 27 that day, which I normally play 18. Happened to be in a tournament and played 18 the next day as well. Just curious as to whether or not anyone else had the same issue. As for going down in flex, I did go from X1 to these in S+ so I thought I was going down a bit... Maybe I'll give some stiffs a try.

#1176 UWHuskies

UWHuskies

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 180284
  • Handicap:+1
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:15 AM

I posted this on another C Taper review as well.  Love seeing so many PNW's up in here!  I grew up in Redmond, WA but job transferred me here to St. Louis in 2003.

I used to live at the Super Range in Everett at night and worked at West Seattle, Willows Run, and few others over the years while in college at UW.

Few questions as I'm brand new to this forum.  I just play golf and honestly know nothing about shafts.  I am a very high ball hitter and always just look for feel and trajectory when it comes to picking my clubs.  

I recently hit the TM MC's with C Tapers in them and they felt great.  This week I hit the AP2's with C taper S's and S+'s in them and the numbers were staggering.  My buddy is a pro and a Titleist rep so I trust him and his launch monitor.  Although I almost asked him if this thing is right and/or if it needed to be calibrated.

I have Cally X forged