Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 12 votes

Maryland Golfers/Virginia and DC Golfers

DC Maryland Virginia DCMetro

22265 replies to this topic

#1 Carolina Golfer 2

Carolina Golfer 2

Hall of Fame

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,702 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9960
GolfWRX Likes : 325

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:54 AM

eagle1997, on 27 September 2012 - 04:21 PM, said:

tee times are reserved for worthington manor.
saturday, october 13th
11:40 am - 12:10 pm
16 players
$59

i would like to give the course a minimum of 4 days notice if we are unable to fill our quota.  i know we can cancel within 24 hrs, but i want to give them every opportunity to fill up their tee sheet.
thus, the registration deadline is tuesday, october 9th at high noon.

WEll we're over 3,000 post strong now.  And some of our most active members are posting from NOVA and DC.  So I retitlted the thread to include the whole area.

Thanks to everyone for making this one of the best threads on the site.  it's been copied by the Michigan Guys...pretty darned well I must say.  Ohio and Wisconsin have done pretty good as well.

Edited by Carolina Golfer 2, 20 January 2013 - 02:17 PM.

OptiForce 10.5* Diamana 62+ R
OptiForce 15* Diamana 62+ R
19 and 23 XHot Hybrid PXI 5.5
5-PW XHot PX 5.5
MD2 58-C 14 degree Hopkins 52 Custom
Versa No. 7

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 elunoputter

elunoputter

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87609
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:49 AM

Carolina Golfer 2, on 08 April 2011 - 09:54 AM, said:

Hopefully I will only have to say this one time.  This thead will be kept civil and not tolerate any personal attacks or arguments.   Please don't even post about what was done in the past.  It doesn't matter.   We had a reall good thing going, and unfortunately we blew it.  So I will try one last time.

I've already contacted the owners and any inapproapriate posts in this thread, will have result in action against your account.  Consider this everyone's notice.

That said, what are everyone's golf plans for the weekend?  Looks like great weather on Sunday.  An early am round for me at Blue Mash and then home to watch the Masters.

agreed.   hey, all of us who use the two ball putters, I found a secret!!!! if you notice that when you ground the putter, the metal frame around the insert is what is lined up with the ball.  After watching all the tips about hitting the ball slightly on the upstroke to get forwrd roll and knowing that sometimes, I hit it a little thin, I wondered what would happen if I set up the putter about 1/2 inch behind the ball.  I found that it was easier to set up square to the hole AND when I then made my normal stroke, I was hitting the insert in the dead center and the ball was holding it's line better and rolling a little faster.   Since they just sanded our greens, it really helped the ball go over the punch holes.  This way makes it unnecessry to do a forward press.

by the way, I plan to be in your area in the fall to see the O's in the world series.

#3 heisagoalie

heisagoalie

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 55597
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:34 PM

Hopefully I can get a tee time in the Baltimore area!

#4 Carolina Golfer 2

Carolina Golfer 2

Hall of Fame

• 7,702 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:55 PM

elunoputter, on 08 April 2011 - 11:49 AM, said:

Carolina Golfer 2, on 08 April 2011 - 09:54 AM, said:

Hopefully I will only have to say this one time.  This thead will be kept civil and not tolerate any personal attacks or arguments.   Please don't even post about what was done in the past.  It doesn't matter.   We had a reall good thing going, and unfortunately we blew it.  So I will try one last time.

I've already contacted the owners and any inapproapriate posts in this thread, will have result in action against your account.  Consider this everyone's notice.

That said, what are everyone's golf plans for the weekend?  Looks like great weather on Sunday.  An early am round for me at Blue Mash and then home to watch the Masters.

agreed.   hey, all of us who use the two ball putters, I found a secret!!!! if you notice that when you ground the putter, the metal frame around the insert is what is lined up with the ball.  After watching all the tips about hitting the ball slightly on the upstroke to get forwrd roll and knowing that sometimes, I hit it a little thin, I wondered what would happen if I set up the putter about 1/2 inch behind the ball.  I found that it was easier to set up square to the hole AND when I then made my normal stroke, I was hitting the insert in the dead center and the ball was holding it's line better and rolling a little faster.   Since they just sanded our greens, it really helped the ball go over the punch holes.  This way makes it unnecessry to do a forward press.

by the way, I plan to be in your area in the fall to see the O's in the world series.

Thanks!!

I wonder if all large mallet putters are like that.  I have the original spider putter.  It seems to have worked pretty well for a couple years.  But every now and then I miss the smaller traditional style head.

I think at this point the Red Sox may be watching the world series with you, regardless if the O's are in it or not.   If the Nationals could petition the NL to have the Marlins taken off their schedule, then maybe they could make it a BW Parkway Series!!
5-PW XHot PX 5.5
Versa No. 7

#5 Carolina Golfer 2

Carolina Golfer 2

Hall of Fame

• 7,702 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:57 PM

heisagoalie, on 08 April 2011 - 01:34 PM, said:

Where and when are you looking for?  Sunday looks like a nice day.  But you gotta play early to make it home for The Masters final round !!

5-PW XHot PX 5.5
Versa No. 7

#6 elunoputter

elunoputter

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:20 PM

Carolina Golfer 2, on 08 April 2011 - 01:57 PM, said:

heisagoalie, on 08 April 2011 - 01:34 PM, said:

Where and when are you looking for?  Sunday looks like a nice day.  But you gotta play early to make it home for The Masters final round !!

I noticed that our course was almost totally empty yesterday and today after 12 noon.  I guess everybody was watching.
this afternoon, I was looking out the window and a yellow golf ball hit near our house...the cat, who was on the patio, goes hauling after it to catch it....my fault I guess since I roll them down the hall for him to chase.   Looks like Phil will not repeat this year unless he shoots a 63 tomorrow.  remember last year when he won and everybody got a free driver? I notice nobody made that ad this year.

#7 heisagoalie

heisagoalie

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 55597
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:40 AM

I'm going to end up playing today at Rocky Point. Going to DC for the night so won't have time to get back to play. My fiancee made some hilarious comments while watching the Master's last night, such as "The Tour needs a barber, everyone needs a haircut!" (After seeing Ernie Els) and "Ricky Fowler....his outfits look foul to me!" LOL!

#8 Carolina Golfer 2

Carolina Golfer 2

Hall of Fame

• 7,702 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:59 AM

heisagoalie, on 09 April 2011 - 07:40 AM, said:

I'm going to end up playing today at Rocky Point. Going to DC for the night so won't have time to get back to play. My fiancee made some hilarious comments while watching the Master's last night, such as "The Tour needs a barber, everyone needs a haircut!" (After seeing Ernie Els) and "Ricky Fowler....his outfits look foul to me!" LOL!

Speaking of long hair, the one that caught me was Ben Crenshaw. Did you see all that gray hair coming out from under his cap.  Heck if I could still grow hair, I'd let it get long too :)
5-PW XHot PX 5.5
Versa No. 7

#9 elunoputter

elunoputter

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:53 PM

Carolina Golfer 2, on 09 April 2011 - 09:59 AM, said:

Speaking of long hair, the one that caught me was Ben Crenshaw. Did you see all that gray hair coming out from under his cap.  Heck if I could still grow hair, I'd let it get long too :)

I worked with a guy from Iran and his father always made him wear his hair short...when he came to America, he was going to let it grow but he was bald at an early age so he never did get to do it....You could always do a trump....let the few grow and weave it into a rug.  My wife had a boss who did that and he would place his hand on his head as he walked so it didn't float above him...but hey, evidenlty the shaved head look is in just by looking sports guys and hollywood, etc.

question: when you have a handicap in maryland golf assn, do you have an inactive season? where you don't post?

#10 Carolina Golfer 2

Carolina Golfer 2

Hall of Fame

• 7,702 posts
  •  

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:08 AM

elunoputter, on 09 April 2011 - 07:53 PM, said:

I worked with a guy from Iran and his father always made him wear his hair short...when he came to America, he was going to let it grow but he was bald at an early age so he never did get to do it....You could always do a trump....let the few grow and weave it into a rug.  My wife had a boss who did that and he would place his hand on his head as he walked so it didn't float above him...but hey, evidenlty the shaved head look is in just by looking sports guys and hollywood, etc.

question: when you have a handicap in maryland golf assn, do you have an inactive season? where you don't post?
Yeah our posting season  opens March 15th and closes Nov 15, I believe.

5-PW XHot PX 5.5
Versa No. 7

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 elunoputter

elunoputter

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  •  

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:56 AM

Carolina Golfer 2, on 12 April 2011 - 10:08 AM, said:

elunoputter, on 09 April 2011 - 07:53 PM, said:

Yeah our posting season  opens March 15th and closes Nov 15, I believe.

so the obvious thing to do is put in a bunch of high scores on november 14th and live off that sandbagger hcp all winter?

our problem is that we all play good in the summer and put in low tournament scores, then comes winter, punching greens, rain, etc. and our scores go up...resulting in our tournament scores suddenly becoming exceptional tournaments scores compared to our current index...and here comes the big R knocking you down a few strokes...and that last for 12 months or until you can get your current index back within 3 of the t scores...bummer.

Edited by elunoputter, 12 April 2011 - 10:59 AM.

#12 doublenuts

doublenuts

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4154
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:35 PM

Someone has some serious CASH in Upperville, VA

Private Track. We could see it being built from where I work. It's adjacent to the famous "Mellon Airport".

http://maps.google.c...009538&t=h&z=17

Upperville Airport, Upperville, VA

#13 Golfinnova

Golfinnova

Paiute Snow Mountain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16582
  • Ebay ID:MdTerps1989
GolfWRX Likes : 88

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:32 PM

doublenuts, on 13 April 2011 - 09:35 PM, said:

Private Track. We could see it being built from where I work. It's adjacent to the famous "Mellon Airport".

Hope they're counting on a low membership base.  IIRC that area is still not that well developed, pretty much farms and wineries.

#14 elunoputter

elunoputter

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:23 AM

BEING out in the country could be a bonus point....and I can park my gulfstream only a mile away!!! and then carolina could swing by and pick me up....I spent lots of time in that area as a kid in boy scouts...we had a camp right off rt 29/211 past centerville..there was nothing there then but a truck stop.  we hiked over and watched them build dulles airport and also saw a reenactment of the bull run battle...(first manassas to the southern folks).

#15 doublenuts

doublenuts

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4154
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:09 PM

Golfinnova, on 13 April 2011 - 10:32 PM, said:

Hope they're counting on a low membership base.  IIRC that area is still not that well developed, pretty much farms and wineries.

Hey J
No man. Private as in a person owns this course.
There is zero access from Rokeby or Oakley.

#16 elunoputter

elunoputter

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:11 PM

doublenuts, on 14 April 2011 - 01:09 PM, said:

Golfinnova, on 13 April 2011 - 10:32 PM, said:

Hey J
No man. Private as in a person owns this course.
There is zero access from Rokeby or Oakley.

unless he has a private army like goldfinger, you could always sneak over the fence and get some practice in...

there is a course like that in palm springs,owned by anenburg,the guy who owned reader's digest and was also an ambassador...presidents would play there since there was no public around.

#17 Terphack

Terphack

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106797
GolfWRX Likes : 104

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:29 AM

Had a experience with a huge sandbagging duo in our little 9 hole spring league here at UMD.  Guy 1 is a 10 hcp for the league and is on pace to shoot 39.  Guy 2 is a 9 and is on pace to break par.  Once the match was over after 5 holes, my partner and I start making joking comments about HCPs.  Suddenly, bad shots appear and guy 1 finishes with 43 and guy two 39.  Since this is really a friendly league with mostly familiar faces, I didn't check what these guys did the previous week.  They won that match 8-1, our match 8.5-.5.  Unbelievable that people would cheat that badly for a $50 pro shop credit.  Luckily, the Pro is on to them- not sure what that will accomplish in a 6 week league that is half over.

UMD course is coming around and is being prepped for the Nationwide guys.  If you get a chance come on out in May and you will experience the Nationwide conditions--very tough rough and fast greens.

#18 Carolina Golfer 2

Carolina Golfer 2

Hall of Fame

• 7,702 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:39 AM

Terphack...Good to hear from you.   Yeah, that is shame that there are guys like that in "friendly" matches.   It also amazes me in some of the scrambles I've played in how people will feel the need to cheat to get whatever is at stake there.

Time for play will be short for me this year, but I'd love to get out to UMD to play sometime.  Do they let Tarheels on :)
5-PW XHot PX 5.5
Versa No. 7

#19 Carolina Golfer 2

Carolina Golfer 2

Hall of Fame

• 7,702 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:42 AM

Just a note for those of you that don't know.     Hunters Oak on the Eastern Shore is taking outside public play these days.  Many of you may know our good friend Priceless is a member there, but it seems they had to make this move for financial reasons.

If you haven't played it, it is a very good course, very unique to most of the parkland courses around here.   And usually in tip top shape.   Be warry of the gray hair/bearded lefty with the smooth putting stroke.   he will charm you to death then take all your money :)
5-PW XHot PX 5.5
Versa No. 7

#20 peanutandjelly

peanutandjelly

pinging away

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 127164
GolfWRX Likes : 163

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:02 PM

Terphack, on 21 April 2011 - 09:29 AM, said:

Had a experience with a huge sandbagging duo in our little 9 hole spring league here at UMD.  Guy 1 is a 10 hcp for the league and is on pace to shoot 39.  Guy 2 is a 9 and is on pace to break par.  Once the match was over after 5 holes, my partner and I start making joking comments about HCPs.  Suddenly, bad shots appear and guy 1 finishes with 43 and guy two 39.  Since this is really a friendly league with mostly familiar faces, I didn't check what these guys did the previous week.  They won that match 8-1, our match 8.5-.5.  Unbelievable that people would cheat that badly for a $50 pro shop credit.  Luckily, the Pro is on to them- not sure what that will accomplish in a 6 week league that is half over.

UMD course is coming around and is being prepped for the Nationwide guys.  If you get a chance come on out in May and you will experience the Nationwide conditions--very tough rough and fast greens.

the only way to beat that is 1. play only in sanctioned events where the scores are entered as tournament scores...then the usga sysem will track them and reduce a handicap if it is more than 3 strokes different that their current index. or 2. after a match is over, use the usga method where they can only post what their stroke would give them on that hole...i.e.  if they get no stroke there, they post par no matter what they actually scored.

G25 10.5,15,16.5,17
Diablo Edge 3-pw
Oddeysey White Ice #6
Every kind of wedge there is

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#21 priceless

priceless

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 24073
GolfWRX Likes : 62

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:27 PM

Terphack:

I will play the Maryland course at least twice this year.  I am scheduled to work the practice area during the Nationwide event.  As a result, a free round is available.  A golf association with which I belong has an event scheduled at Maryland.  

Carolina:

Public play has been at Hunters for quite a while. It's just that before, they were called preview rounds.  While I will need to check, if anyone wants to play Hunters contact me.  Unless, it's changed (which is highly possible) the member guest fee was less than the public fee. I do know that membership costs have changed.  My dues have been significantly reduced, but a modest restaurant minimum was introduced.  Accordingly, if we play together, the food and beer is on me to meet the minimum.

#22 Terphack

Terphack

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:26 PM

Priceless-  I will have to look for you in the practice area.  I will be around a bit before the tournament helping with some of the outdoor technical needs.  Last year I was fortunate to play in the Pro-Am as a reward although it wasn't a reward for the Pro to play with me.  I did have a lot of fun and when I run into you I will tell you a couple of stories.

#23 Terphack

Terphack

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:49 PM

CG2-  I don't post much but I do lurk regularly.  Hopefully you can squeeze some Daddy time in, I feel your pain as it wasn't that many years ago that I was in your shoes.  If you limit your UNC gear to a hat or a shirt you will probably make it through all 18, no promises.

Edited by Terphack, 21 April 2011 - 03:50 PM.

#24 Carolina Golfer 2

Carolina Golfer 2

Hall of Fame

• 7,702 posts
  •  

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:42 AM

View PostTerphack, on 21 April 2011 - 03:49 PM, said:

CG2-  I don't post much but I do lurk regularly.  Hopefully you can squeeze some Daddy time in, I feel your pain as it wasn't that many years ago that I was in your shoes.  If you limit your UNC gear to a hat or a shirt you will probably make it through all 18, no promises.

Terp!!  LOL!!  Ok, I'll keep it to a minumum.  Actually other than a couple polos I don't have a whole lot of Carolina garb.  My last trip down last May I didn't have time to make it over to Franklin Street where most of the good shops are.

As for the Daddy time, you must be thinking of MDHacker who just had his second kid and is busy changing diapers on him and running around after his 3 year old.    Me I don't have any kids (at least that I've been told about :) )   It's been mostly a busy work schedule that will keep me busy through August most likely.
5-PW XHot PX 5.5
Versa No. 7

#25 Carolina Golfer 2

Carolina Golfer 2

Hall of Fame

• 7,702 posts
  •  

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:45 AM

View Postpriceless, on 21 April 2011 - 01:27 PM, said:

Terphack:

I will play the Maryland course at least twice this year.  I am scheduled to work the practice area during the Nationwide event.  As a result, a free round is available.  A golf association with which I belong has an event scheduled at Maryland.  

Carolina:

Public play has been at Hunters for quite a while. It's just that before, they were called preview rounds.  While I will need to check, if anyone wants to play Hunters contact me.  Unless, it's changed (which is highly possible) the member guest fee was less than the public fee. I do know that membership costs have changed.  My dues have been significantly reduced, but a modest restaurant minimum was introduced.  Accordingly, if we play together, the food and beer is on me to meet the minimum.
Priceless,
We defintely need to get together again soon to play.   Be it at Hunters or somewhre else.   I saw SHTerp earlier this week and we were discussing the last tiem either of us had played with you.   We came to the conclusion that it must have been at our outing at Musket Ridge last year.    In other words...Too Long!!!    Lets' work on that.

Keep the possible thought of the October match in Pinehurst against the Michigan guys in mind.   If we stick with the current weekend that we were discussing October 7 to 9.  It will be a bye weekend for the Redskins and Ravens, if that matters to anyone.   Of course at this point I'm hoping the entire season doesn't become a Bye!!

5-PW XHot PX 5.5
Versa No. 7

#26 Terphack

Terphack

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  •  

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:08 PM

View PostCarolina Golfer 2, on 22 April 2011 - 10:42 AM, said:

Terp!!  LOL!!  Ok, I'll keep it to a minumum.  Actually other than a couple polos I don't have a whole lot of Carolina garb.  My last trip down last May I didn't have time to make it over to Franklin Street where most of the good shops are.

As for the Daddy time, you must be thinking of MDHacker who just had his second kid and is busy changing diapers on him and running around after his 3 year old.    Me I don't have any kids (at least that I've been told about :) )   It's been mostly a busy work schedule that will keep me busy through August most likely.

Sorry about the mix up CG2, I guess if I would get out and play with you guys it might help me keep everyone straight.  :yes:

Edited by Terphack, 22 April 2011 - 03:09 PM.

#27 peanutandjelly

peanutandjelly

pinging away

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:49 PM

View PostTerphack, on 21 April 2011 - 09:29 AM, said:

here is one for you..today we played a 2 man aggregae....vs a 16 and a 21...the 16 was even par with two birds until 18 where he for putted from a few feet away for an 80.  my partner and I could not figure is that was to avoid a handicap drop since it would cost them some money in the tournament.   but they already had a few skins and birdies....but he was making 30 footers all day...
G25 10.5,15,16.5,17
Diablo Edge 3-pw
Oddeysey White Ice #6

#28 peanutandjelly

peanutandjelly

pinging away

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2011 - 01:00 PM

View PostTerphack, on 22 April 2011 - 03:08 PM, said:

View PostCarolina Golfer 2, on 22 April 2011 - 10:42 AM, said:

Sorry about the mix up CG2, I guess if I would get out and play with you guys it might help me keep everyone straight.  :yes:

happy easter everybody....in honor of easter, I used a yellow golf ball and then hunted for it in  the rough...
G25 10.5,15,16.5,17
Diablo Edge 3-pw
Oddeysey White Ice #6

#29 ProBowler

ProBowler

UConn ...... Bleed Blue !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16496
GolfWRX Likes : 105

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:55 AM

View Postpeanutandjelly, on 23 April 2011 - 06:49 PM, said:

View PostTerphack, on 21 April 2011 - 09:29 AM, said:

here is one for you..today we played a 2 man aggregae....vs a 16 and a 21...the 16 was even par with two birds until 18 where he for putted from a few feet away for an 80.  my partner and I could not figure is that was to avoid a handicap drop since it would cost them some money in the tournament.   but they already had a few skins and birdies....but he was making 30 footers all day...

Hmmmmm ........ You sound a lot like a guy that used to post on here

#30 peanutandjelly

peanutandjelly

pinging away

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:02 PM

View Postpriceless, on 21 April 2011 - 01:27 PM, said:

Terphack:

Carolina:

I picked up a golf couse industry magazine and they were listing the courses that had closed or were losing money or being picked up at a huge loss for the owners.  Musket Ridge was one of them.  Is it still open?

G25 10.5,15,16.5,17
Diablo Edge 3-pw
Oddeysey White Ice #6

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Also tagged with DC, Maryland, Virginia, DCMetro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors