Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * - 4 votes

2011 Callaway Razr X-Forged Irons Review

109 replies to this topic

#1 One_Putt_Blunder

One_Putt_Blunder

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56737
GolfWRX Likes : 443

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:11 PM

I was recently asked to test and write an unbiased review of the new Callaway Razr X Forged Irons by Golfwrx and Callaway. I jumped at the opportunity to do so as I am in the market for new irons this year to replace my trusty Adams Idea Pro Forged irons that have been a staple in my bag for the last 3 years. In the interest of full disclosure I was shocked to find out that not only was I asked to review them but I was even more shocked to find out Callaway wanted me to keep the irons after I was done testing them in hopes they would end up in my bag for full time use. However my review will remain unbiased to that fact. In the interest of writing an unbiased review I have not read anything on Golfwrx or any other site to gain any pre conceived notions about the irons.

For those that have read any of my reviews before I break it down into categories, first off a little about me and my game, then my thoughts on the irons as follows, looks, feel, performance and final thoughts. First off I have been a big Adams guy since I picked up the Idea Pro Forged Irons over 3 years ago and to be honest my first reaction was I will test them then flip them and pick up a set of CB 1's and use the extra cash to put down towards ordering a new Byron DH-89.

Irons tested Callaway Razr X Forged 3-PW KBS Tour stiff flex standard length/lie Ball: 2010 Prov-1X

Weather conditions Phoenix Arizona elevation aprox 1200 feet high 60's overcast little to no wind moderate humidity.

About Me:

Turning 34 next month and currently playing to a 3 handicap up from 1.4 in September 2009. My game has undergone some significant changes over the last 18-24 months due to the onset of serious arthritis, and bone defect in both my hips that has caused immense pain, limited my range of motion and my ability to walk the course as well as cost me about 20+ yards off the tee and about 1-2 club lengths in iron distance.  Currently my driver ss is 100-101 mph. One of my main goals for my next set was to find a little lighter shaft with a higher ball flight than my current Black Gold Shafts to try and gain some carry distance back and improve my ball flight that has gotten a little lower since I cannot swing as hard.  I still routinely am breaking 80 but no longer go as low as I used to on the longer courses of 7000-7300 yards.

Looks:

This is an area that Callaway missed the boat and they were not even in the same ocean. The being a players cb Razr X Forged should look like a players iron. The top line is very chunky and should have been either thinned out or rounded off instead of squared off to give a thinned appearance. My Idea Pro irons have a top line much closer to a blade and IMO is much better looking at address than the Razr. I don't mind it as much in the longer irons, but the shorter irons remind me of the top line on the Titleist AP2 short irons.

Feel:

Being Endo forged I expected them to feel as good or better than anything I have hit and in this aspect Callaway hit the nail on the head twice for good measure. The Razr X Forged is by far the best feeling OTR/large scale manufactured Irons I have ever hit. I hate using the cliché of saying they are buttery smooth, but I just can't think of any other way to describe them. From the first Pw I hit on the range to the pureed 4 Iron I hit testing them on the course today the feel is unbelievably smooth and something that I would expect out of a high end JDM set at twice the retail price of the Callaway's.  

Performance:

Being as my Adams Irons are based off of a 46° Pw and the Callaway's are off of 47° I was a little concerned that I would end up losing some distance overall and fall short accomplishing my goal of finding a way to increase my iron distances. Well this is not the case with the 8 iron and higher. Currently I can max out my Adams 8 iron at 150 and that is putting a good move on it and in the summer. The very first hole today I had 142 front edge 146 hole I decided to hit 8 iron and It carried 151 and took one hop and stopped at 153 total distance. That is much closer to my hot weather distances than my winter distances which are usually 1 club less. I would also imagine that when the warmer temperatures are here to stay I will pick up an additional 5-10 carry yards.

Ball flight the addition of the KBS shafts accomplished the goal of giving me a much higher ball flight that was instantly noticed by my playing partner and fellow wrxer Fore_Life. The ball elevates quickly but does not balloon on me; my 8 iron flight looked like my Adams PW flight. I don't work the ball too much anymore with my irons but I was able to play both a small draw and fade with ease.

Final Thoughts:

I really like the irons the feel, ball flight and distance were exactly what I was hoping for without having to go to stronger lofts, however the chunky topline especially in the short irons is something I am having a hard time adjusting to. To overcome this I am seriously considering ordering the 8-Pw in the Razr Proto blades. Overall this is a very, very good set of irons that can not only be enjoyed by a better player, but also I feel that they could be equally enjoyed by an improving player looking for a more traditional looking iron. I shot 79 first round out and first time hitting the irons and only lost one stroke due to a poorly struck iron. I had some issues/bad bounces with the driver/fairway woods. Based on my range session and round today my initial reaction is the Razr X Forged are staying in the bag, albeit most likely the 8-Pw will be replaced with the Razr blades. Here are some shots of the irons and a comparison of the top line between the Razr X Forged and my old Idea Pro Forged. Feel free to ask questions and I will add additional thoughts as I get more rounds/playing time with them. Unfortunately the forecast for today is cooler temps rain and 20mph winds and that does not make the arthritis any better so my second round will have to wait until next week. The fact that these are staying in the bag says a lot. I could essentially flip these for pure profit and get any set I want with most likely some cash left over.

Here is the new bag set up

The 4,5,and 6 irons face on
456face.jpg

Top line 4,5,and 6
topline2.jpg

Top line close up
topline.jpg

Pw address
pwtop.jpg

Callaway PW(left) vs Idea Pro PW (right
pwvspw.jpg

Callaway 9 iron (left vs Idea Pro (right) with the pw's in the background
9vs9.jpg

The full set
fullset.jpg

Edited by One_Putt_Blunder, 01 September 2011 - 11:48 PM.

9.5 9064 Oban Devotion 06
14.5 X Hot 3 Deep
18* IDEA PRO Hybrid the OG
RAZR X Forged 4-PW
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill
Vokey 52/56/60 200series/TVDK/TVDMgrind
WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 DTown3011

DTown3011

#DTown3011

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,500 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59636
GolfWRX Likes : 195

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:31 PM

Yet another good review for the RAZR X-Forged.  Can't wait to hit mine tonight as they are on the UPS Truck "Out For Delivery!"
BBα 10.5 Tour AD MT-6x
X2Hot Pro 17 Kai'li 70x
X-Hot Pro 20 Tour AD DI-85s
X-Hot Pro #5-PW KBS Tour
MD2 Tour Grind 52/56/60 S400
Odyssey Tankified MXM-V #7 38"

#3 CassinoNorth

CassinoNorth

Recovering club ho

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118323
GolfWRX Likes : 51

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:54 PM

Hmmm. Not sure I agree with the looks part. Thought they were gorgeous to look at albeit just a tad bit chunky on the topline. Nothing that crazy though...the backs are absolutely beautiful though. love the look.

And yes, these are the irons of the year by far. Super super buttery.

#4 swanry30

swanry30

Lights Out

• 3,649 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14598
  • Ebay ID:swanry30
GolfWRX Likes : 336

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:06 PM

awesome!
Nike CT 2.0 10.5* - Motore Speeder 7.2TS
Nike CT 2.0 15* - Motore Speeder 8.2TS
Nike CP 17* hybrid - TOUR AD DI 95x
Nike 2014 Split Cavity 3-PW - PX 6.5
Nike MOD 30 - SS Flatso Ultra 1.1
Nike Raw VR Forged 54.12 / 58.10
WITB Link

#5 One_Putt_Blunder

One_Putt_Blunder

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,271 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:42 PM

View PostCassinoNorth, on 21 March 2011 - 01:54 PM, said:

Hmmm. Not sure I agree with the looks part. Thought they were gorgeous to look at albeit just a tad bit chunky on the topline. Nothing that crazy though...the backs are absolutely beautiful though. love the look.

Looks are totally subjective to the player and I am sure not everyone will agree with my thoughts on that, but I learned to play golf on old school Nicklaus MacGregor blades.  When I switched to playing players cb's I have always gone with something with a thinner topline. So these are a bit of a departure from what I am used to and how I feel. Based on the target demographic I happen to feel that a thinner topline would have been a better choice, even if they had rounded it out more so it does not appear so chunky would have been a better decision.

Edited by One_Putt_Blunder, 21 March 2011 - 08:27 PM.

14.5 X Hot 3 Deep
RAZR X Forged 4-PW
WITB Link

#6 DTown3011

DTown3011

#DTown3011

• 1,500 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:56 PM

View PostOne_Putt_Blunder, on 21 March 2011 - 02:42 PM, said:

View PostCassinoNorth, on 21 March 2011 - 01:54 PM, said:

Looks are totally subjective to the player and I am sure not everyone will agree with my thoughts on that, but I learned to play golf on old school Nicklaus MacGregor blades.  When I switched to playing players cb's I have always gone with something with a thinner topline. So these are a bit of a departure from what I am used to and how I feel. Based on the target demographic I happen to feel that a thinner topline would have been a better choice, even if they had rounded it out more so it does not appear so chunky would have been a better decision.

I am about to head out and get some new white new tour wraps and redo the paintfill on them, I will add some more pics when I finish that project this week.

I'm actually one of the few that prefers the slightly thicker topline - I enjoy the added confidence it gives as address.  As long as the offset is minimal and the actual shaping of the head is good, I don't mind too much about topline thickness.  I actually like looking down and knowing that I have a little added "help" down there if I need it.
BBα 10.5 Tour AD MT-6x
X2Hot Pro 17 Kai'li 70x
X-Hot Pro #5-PW KBS Tour

#7 One_Putt_Blunder

One_Putt_Blunder

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,271 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:01 PM

View PostDTown3011, on 21 March 2011 - 02:56 PM, said:

I'm actually one of the few that prefers the slightly thicker topline - I enjoy the added confidence it gives as address.  As long as the offset is minimal and the actual shaping of the head is good, I don't mind too much about topline thickness.  I actually like looking down and knowing that I have a little added "help" down there if I need it.

I really love the look of the head it self with the toe shape and sole even the back of the club doesnt bother me.
On a side note I have been known to take a good size divot and the sole grind cut through the turf very well without providing harsh feedback. I drive through the ball so much some times I will end the round with soreness in the back of my right hand but did not notice it one bit with the new setup
14.5 X Hot 3 Deep
RAZR X Forged 4-PW
WITB Link

#8 MrHack

MrHack

Advanced

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70836
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:31 PM

I play the 695MBs and generally prefer a thinner looking iron but these Xforged are really clean looking. The feel is awesome as well !!

#9 Medicaptain

Medicaptain

Never Forget

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66284
  • Ebay ID:Medicaptain
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:34 PM

As usual Matt, GREAT write up.

To GolfWRX and Callaway.......THANK YOU for getting this set for Matt.  

1.-He deserves it
2.-He does great write ups, unbiased opinions, VERY solid player with some really good knowledge of the science and manufacturing of equipment
3.-Great supporter of WRX
4.-HE REALLY DESERVES IT so as one of his many golfing friends....thank you.

buttery huh?....dang it...I shoulda waited to get my Mizzys

#10 One_Putt_Blunder

One_Putt_Blunder

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,271 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:50 PM

View PostMrHack, on 21 March 2011 - 09:31 PM, said:

I play the 695MBs and generally prefer a thinner looking iron but these Xforged are really clean looking. The feel is awesome as well !!

While they do look good they perform and feel even better, and honestly I was trying to find an excuse to justify selling them as stated in my original post, but the perfomance feel far outweighs my gripe over the topline which can be fixed by going to the blades in 8-pw.

View PostMedicaptain, on 21 March 2011 - 09:34 PM, said:

As usual Matt, GREAT write up.

To GolfWRX and Callaway.......THANK YOU for getting this set for Matt.  

1.-He deserves it
2.-He does great write ups, unbiased opinions, VERY solid player with some really good knowledge of the science and manufacturing of equipment
3.-Great supporter of WRX
4.-HE REALLY DESERVES IT so as one of his many golfing friends....thank you.

buttery huh?....dang it...I shoulda waited to get my Mizzys

Thanks Tim I just wish the weather would have cooperated today and we could have gotten out so you would have had a chance to hit them.
You are going to be shocked when you see the new ball flight. I am sure Mark will chime in here later and give his thoughts of what he saw and from him hitting them yesterday.

From a feel standpoint they are as good or better than dare I say it, the SB1's. I hit the mp63's last week along with the Adams CB1's and hands down Cally is the winner in the feel dept.

14.5 X Hot 3 Deep
RAZR X Forged 4-PW
WITB Link

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 CassinoNorth

CassinoNorth

Recovering club ho

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118323
GolfWRX Likes : 51

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:29 PM

The PX's in these things are also a perfect match in my opinion.

They weren't kidding when they said they made the most accurate irons ever made. I was sticking every single shot wherever I wanted (7 iron). I was putting 75% shots right around 165-170 and if I really swung it, 190 was reachable. I can't wait til my custom order to come in.

#12 One_Putt_Blunder

One_Putt_Blunder

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,271 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:41 PM

Interesting about the Px shafts, I may have to grab a demo 6 iron and compare them with the KBS Tours.

I have never really been a PX guy and when they asked my specs PX were my 3rd choice. The nature of the demo program being what it is I was very suprised that they built and sent me my first choice in the KBS Tours. I liked the fact that the KBS had the higher flight I desired and are also 5g lighter to help me gain back a little bit of the swing speed I have lost
14.5 X Hot 3 Deep
RAZR X Forged 4-PW
WITB Link

#13 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

LEDLIYLBSIWB

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,481 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
GolfWRX Likes : 1102

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:10 PM

How do yo get selected to review this stuff?
Callaway BBV Kiyoshi
Callaway X2H Pro ATX
Callaway UT
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW
Titliest Vokey SM5 54 & 60
Scotty Cameron Newport

#14 MrHack

MrHack

Advanced

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:25 PM

Golfjunki71, on 21 March 2011 - 11:10 PM, said:

+1
I want to know also!!!!!

#15 MrParr1Noid

MrParr1Noid

...Keep Their Heads Ringin'...

• 6,659 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 382
GolfWRX Likes : 284

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:34 PM

MrHack, on 21 March 2011 - 11:25 PM, said:

Golfjunki71, on 21 March 2011 - 11:10 PM, said:

+1
I want to know also!!!!!

Well...first of all, do either of you like broccoli?  Keep your room clean?  Tell the truth?  Help the elderly crossing streets?Posted Image

:-)
Cally Apex Pro 4-PW w/Recoil Graphite 95
These Cally Apex Irons Are TFG.. :-)
WITB Link

#16 One_Putt_Blunder

One_Putt_Blunder

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,271 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:36 PM

I honestly couldnt tell you all the specifics I was asked if I would be interested and gave the obvious response of heck yes. Im not saying I am a saint by any means, but aside from some sarcasm and a few dustups I do my best to contribute in a positive manner so I am sure that helped I was hesitant to put that up in the thread but I noticed the cat was already out of the bag with some of the driver and other reviews. Plus imo I didnt want it to seem like I was giving the clubs praise for the wrong reasons while hiding the truth. I was definatley one of the lucky ones as there are so many great members on here.

Edited by One_Putt_Blunder, 21 March 2011 - 11:41 PM.

14.5 X Hot 3 Deep
RAZR X Forged 4-PW
WITB Link

#17 bslosh

bslosh

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3078
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:02 AM

One_Putt_Blunder, on 21 March 2011 - 11:36 PM, said:

I honestly couldnt tell you all the specifics I was asked if I would be interested and gave the obvious response of heck yes. Im not saying I am a saint by any means, but aside from some sarcasm and a few dustups I do my best to contribute in a positive manner so I am sure that helped I was hesitant to put that up in the thread but I noticed the cat was already out of the bag with some of the driver and other reviews. Plus imo I didnt want it to seem like I was giving the clubs praise for the wrong reasons while hiding the truth. I was definatley one of the lucky ones as there are so many great members on here.
Great review One_Putt-Blunder.  I too have a swing speed that is about yours and also have gamed the Idea Pro irons since 2007.  I'm a 3 and a pretty good ball striker and I too liked the way these felt but hit them in the PX 6.0 Flighted shaft.  Absolutely loved the TT Black Gold shafts in my Idea Pros.  Did the Mizuno Shaft Optimizer deal and the KBS Tour Stiff soft-stepped once was recommended.  Can you compare ball flight of the Razr/KBS combo with the IdeaPro/BG combo?  Thanks much!

#18 Gxgolfer

Gxgolfer

Site Founder & Co-Owner

• Rules Official
  • 14,354 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11
GolfWRX Likes : 197

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:10 AM

The board is monitored by OEMs and people are selected by participation and by other member consensus.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
http://www.golfwrx.c...t-ad-questions/
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

#19 One_Putt_Blunder

One_Putt_Blunder

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,271 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:14 AM

The razr kbs combo was a solid 20 feet higher in terms of overall height my 8 iron in the cally combo looked like my pw in the adams. I had picked up a 4 iron to go with my adams set that had a kbs tour in it and the cally 4 iron was prob a good 10 feet higher. This is prob as close as I will get to a true tour trajectory flight. It was so nice to see my 5 and 6 irons look more like a 7 or 8 in the air.

Btw Gx I sent you guys a tweet of the review and was hoping for a retweet of it

Edited by One_Putt_Blunder, 22 March 2011 - 02:17 AM.

14.5 X Hot 3 Deep
RAZR X Forged 4-PW
WITB Link

#20 bslosh

bslosh

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3078
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:36 PM

Sweet - thanks much

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#21 dowgold

dowgold

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 48515
  • Ebay ID:dowgold
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:30 PM

I have been playing the X-Forged 09 and they are by far the best iron I have ever played. Softer than my previous 32's. I know it is hard to believe, but it is a fact. Endo forging is amazing.

Glad I am not the only one feeling that way. Enjoy your new weapons.

#22 yedi015

yedi015

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15919
  • Handicap:10.6
  • Ebay ID:yedi0150hld
GolfWRX Likes : 90

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:37 PM

Hit the Razr today at GG in the simulator. I really liked it. Face felt real hot. The ball just jumped off it. Top line is a little thick which I usually don't mind but with it being flat a s well makes it look bigger. Hard to tell on forgiveness so cant comment their but surprisingly a real nice set of irons. Wasn't a fan at first of these but they are pulling me in quickly.
Team beachbody coach
WITB Link

#23 One_Putt_Blunder

One_Putt_Blunder

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,271 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:53 PM

From a forgiveness point of view it is what you should expect from a players type cavity. lose about a club length or so when you hit it out on the toe. The Razr's did do pretty well on shots hit just a hair thin or heavy though.
14.5 X Hot 3 Deep
RAZR X Forged 4-PW
WITB Link

#24 DTown3011

DTown3011

#DTown3011

• 1,500 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:51 PM

I'll have my first range session tomorrow with the RAZR X-Forged vs. my Titleist 710 CB's.   Specs are identical, the Callaways might be a HAIR longer (1/8", no issue) and both are loaded with KBS X shafts and identical grips.  Should be fun!

Edited by DTown3011, 22 March 2011 - 06:28 PM.

BBα 10.5 Tour AD MT-6x
X2Hot Pro 17 Kai'li 70x
X-Hot Pro #5-PW KBS Tour

#25 yedi015

yedi015

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:07 PM

Please let us know what the verdict is. TY

Team beachbody coach
WITB Link

#26 One_Putt_Blunder

One_Putt_Blunder

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,271 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:48 PM

I'm curious too dtown those and the cb1 from adams were my initial front runners before I tried the razr. I really think you will be impressed by callaway
14.5 X Hot 3 Deep
RAZR X Forged 4-PW
WITB Link

#27 DNice26

DNice26

Major Winner

• 2,614 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 92326
GolfWRX Likes : 102

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:49 PM

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I could go with an all Cally bag this year and be quite happy......
Ping G30 10.5, AD DI 7X, 45"
TM RBZ S2, Blue Board X
Mizuno MP64 5-PW, C-Taper S+
Titleist SM5, 50S, 56S & 60K
Scotty Kombi S, 34" SS 3.0

#28 yedi015

yedi015

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:27 PM

Dtown How did your range session go?
Team beachbody coach
WITB Link

#29 MrHack

MrHack

Advanced

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:21 PM

View PostDNice26, on 23 March 2011 - 06:49 PM, said:

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I could go with an all Cally bag this year and be quite happy......

+1
Im truly considering dumping my all titleist bag for an all callaway bag. These razr woods/irons are sweet!!!

#30 One_Putt_Blunder

One_Putt_Blunder

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,271 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:37 PM

Agree I never pictured myself playing cally irons, then again I never thought I would have an almost all adams bag before this. Just goes to show you can miss out on some good gear if you always go by your pre conceived notions

14.5 X Hot 3 Deep
RAZR X Forged 4-PW
WITB Link

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors