Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Wide sole sand wedges?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 aliikane

aliikane

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113801
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:41 PM

I am a Vokey wedge guy. I like their wedges best, but the 60 I have has a wider sole than my 56. I like the wide sole with less bounce.

Does Titleist makes a wide sole 56 wedge? Any other companies that have a wide sole 56?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 boggyman

boggyman

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 74821
GolfWRX Likes : 27

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:15 PM

How bout the Callaway Wide Soles seen on here? Don't know when or if they are already on the market.
I still use a Macgregor EZ OUT from time to time,even though my son laughs at them. Have a 56 and 60
in them and they work for me.Got em on the cheap from local shop. Best of luck!!

#3 Blaiser

Blaiser

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118400
  • Ebay ID:BlazeBigJ
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:25 AM

Go with an old Ping Eye 2 sand wedge like Hunter Mahan