Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Vintage Golf Clubs, Books, Art, Memorabilia, etc

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rockin Robin

Rockin Robin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122092
  • Ebay ID:pnumos
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 16 February 2011 - 02:45 PM

I inherited a large quantity of vintage goldf clubs, and related items.  Could sure use some help finding information on them.  I'll be posting name, pics, etc and maybe someone can help ;-)  

My first question is: Has anyone heard of clubs that are stamped CRANE on the sole and Danchi-!  B.W.M. on the back?

Crane Small.jpg

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Maxwell

Maxwell

Max

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99037
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:16 PM

R & R  - Never heard of CRANE or DANCHI but that doesn't mean a thing. Interesting design of blade. I have heard of B.M.W. but they manufacturer automobiles but not B.W.M.
I wonder if this could be a division of the German Automaker? The back side of the iron has fins kinda like the front grill of some of their cars - nah!
Max

Edited by Maxwell, 17 February 2011 - 07:17 PM.

#3 teevons

teevons

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,191 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68116
  • Ebay ID:persimmblade
GolfWRX Likes : 128

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:58 PM

View PostMaxwell, on 17 February 2011 - 07:16 PM, said:

R & R  - Never heard of CRANE or DANCHI but that doesn't mean a thing. Interesting design of blade. I have heard of B.M.W. but they manufacturer automobiles but not B.W.M.
I wonder if this could be a division of the German Automaker? The back side of the iron has fins kinda like the front grill of some of their cars - nah!
Max

When you Google Danchi ,Japanese websites come up so they were probably forged  in Japan for Crane ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors