Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Tour Edge Exotics Trilogy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Tour Edge Exotics Trilogy (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Make Your Opinion Count!

1. 5 (Best) (3 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. 4 (3 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. 3 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. 2 (0 votes [0.00%])

5. 1 (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 G.Review

G.Review

Tour Winner

• Forum Review
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 24339
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:45 PM

What do you think?

Tour Edge Exotics Trilogy.jpg

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 theothertwo

theothertwo

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 7986
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:40 PM

Anyone?

#3 Clark

Clark

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 78816
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:45 PM

Their stuff from the past was awesome... I actually still play a cb2 fw but the newer stuff doesn't seem to hold a candle to

#4 rbrb

rbrb

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70075
GolfWRX Likes : 82

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:03 PM

Just picked up the 3fw trilogy. Presently playing Ping K15 3wd. Trilogy is easily as forgiving as the K15. Distance is about the same as the Ping right now. I'm hoping with a little more use I'll pick up a few yards on the Ping.

#5 Milesy

Milesy

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 185704
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:17 PM

I've got a TEE Trilogy 16.5* 4 wood and it is outstanding.

I've always struggled with hitting 3 woods off the deck and particularly out of rough, and for me 5 woods go no further than my 3 iron, so a 4 wood seemed like a sensible option to improve.  Well it has been more than an improvement.  More like a revelation.

I guess it is partly due to the excellent shaft, partly due to the extra loft, and partly due to the design characteristics (low weighting, base grooves).  Whatever the reason this club is so forgiving, so flexible, so consistent and so long that the 3 wood is out of the bag for good.

#6 sglawson

sglawson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 82406
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:44 PM

I've been playing the TEE Trilogy for about a year and a half and really like the club. Like the other members posts, I've struggled with maxing out fairway shots with a 3 wood and the Trilogy has helped greatly. It's long enough off the tee I can play it on most par 4's, but still goes well off the deck. Overall, one of the best I've ever owned.

My question... has anyone moved on from the Trilogy, or another closely related TEE fairway metal to something better? I've heard the Adams Super XTD is outstanding and may look to upgrade if it's that good. Good 3 woods are hard to get comfortable with, and I'm hesitant, but if there's something legitimately better, I'm all ears.

Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors