Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Kenneth Smith Official swingweight scale

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rexroh

rexroh

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 53327
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:40 PM

I have just purchased a Kenneth Smith Swingweight scale.  It has the 12 inch fulcrum instead of the normal 14 inch fulcrum.
Are there any easy conversion charts out there that I can use.  I foiund one on Dave Tutleman's site but that was all.  It is complicated and slow to get results. Does not appear that accurate but time will tell.

I have read that there was a green chart that made things easy.  Does anyone have one they could email to me.  Any suggestions or assistance would help.  I am in New Zealand so resources  are limited.  I spoke to my local pro and he had never heard of the "Official" 12 in fulcrum scale.

Rex

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 spence

spence

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 102951
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:58 PM

do you have a picture of the scale i have a old kenneth smith scale that has a chart that says official swingweight scale and lorythmic scale its real accurate the scale has a diamond shaped symbol on it that says official  golf club balance on it and is green the number scale goes up to 28.3 mail me with questions

Brian

#3 ezputt4a3

ezputt4a3

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2455
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 21 January 2011 - 01:08 AM

I used a buddy of mine kenneth smith scale and I just googled kenneth smith conversion chart.

#4 farfrompar

farfrompar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 7796
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:25 PM

I have the same scale and the chart..........send me your email addy and I'll send you the chart

#5 rexroh

rexroh

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:27 PM

Here is the photo - hopefully.

Kenneth Smith  1.jpg

#6 rexroh

rexroh

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:36 PM

Thanks Farfrompar - PM sent.  If you don't get it let me know and I will post my address here.

This is the Official Swingweight Scale and works on the 12 inch fulcrum. It is not the dual scale.

I have the conversion chart from Tuttleman's website but I was hoping for a system that I could add weight to club while on the scale to reach a predetermined swingweight such as D2.

So far it is better than no scale and I can used the weighing system to weigh the club and then do a balance point and then get the swing weight from the wedsite calculator.  It is still long winded both ways.

What I would like to get one club balanced at say D 2 and then balance the rest around that number.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors