Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

The BEST Golf bag and push/pull cart combo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gallery_bootcamp1_*

Gallery_bootcamp1_*
  • Guests
  •  
  • Member #: 0
GolfWRX Likes :

Posted 24 July 2006 - 11:02 PM

Looking for THE BEST combo, not neccessarily the most expensive, golf bag and push/pull cart recommendation.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 USNHack

USNHack

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4478
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 24 July 2006 - 11:20 PM

The best push cart is the sun mountain speed cart. Bag is a different story so many nice bags out don't think you could go wrong with a titleist, ping or ogio bag. I like my callaway daytripper with the woode management system when using the push cart or just carrying, but hate it when I ride the clubs get all out of place and are difficult to remove and replace at times the bag needs that slight forward tilt to make use of the woode organizer, good thing I don't ride much  :drinks:

#3 Dorkman53

Dorkman53

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6469
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 25 July 2006 - 12:26 AM

There are many fine bags out there, but there is only one Sun Mountain Speed Cart.  Don't underestimate the value of the hand brake vs. a brake mounted for foot activation.  If you play any hilly courses, the hand brake makes it far easier to go downhill without having to physically hold back against the cart and bag.
The Speed Cart is now at least 3 years old, and has outlasted countless sets of clubs ho'd and sold.   I've saved enough on green fees by walking instead of riding that I've paid for the cart many times over, and gotten more exercise in the deal, too.

Edited by Dorkman53, 25 July 2006 - 12:27 AM.

#4 TheHomez

TheHomez

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 7085
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 25 July 2006 - 01:17 AM

Basically what they said plus what I typed in your other thread, the Speed Cart cannot be beat.

But about bags, one of my regular playing partners, who owns the Speed Cart, owns the the Sun Mountain Speed Cart Bag and they fit together like a glove. He gets a nice snug fit on the hand cart and the bag is also a great bag with numerous pockets and even a cooler pocket to keep drinks cold. If I were in the market for a bag I would definitely look into this combo. Here is the link to the bag ( http://www.consumerr...tings/index.htm )

Also, if you decide on not getting that bag, I own the Ogio Grom Edge carry/stand bag and I love it. It also fits nicely on the Speed Cart but just not as well as the Speed Cart Bag does.

#5 3puttbert

3puttbert

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16771
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 25 July 2006 - 06:41 PM

I can not say enough positive things about the speed cart.  It has proven to be worth every penny. I have the Speed Cart Bag as well.  Great fit with the speed cart and is also great to use if you have to take a cart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors