Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

GetmeouttaJersey's WITB ** 2012 Edition **


326 replies to this topic

#301 GetmeouttaJersey

GetmeouttaJersey

    Golf?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108658
  • Joined: 05/28/2010
  • Location:Bensalem, PA
  • Ebay ID:bulldurham08
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:51 PM

View PostBenzo, on 14 March 2012 - 07:35 PM, said:

Posted Image


thats what i call soild contact



You bastage!   I thought I saw you snapping some pics of my driver hahahahaha    Yeah, I'm loving the stick, just as long as I swing as I should and stop coming out of everything.....it's only March, thank god!


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#302 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,105 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 91668
  • Joined: 08/13/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 1659

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:26 AM

My impact pattern is very similar....





....but half an inch towards the heel... :D
Cobra Bio Cell Pro 8.5*, GD DI-7x
TEE CB5 15*, Fujikura Rombax P95
TEE CB Pro-h 21*
Callaway X-Prototypes, DG
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Odyssey Tank Cruiser 330M
WITB Link

#303 GetmeouttaJersey

GetmeouttaJersey

    Golf?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108658
  • Joined: 05/28/2010
  • Location:Bensalem, PA
  • Ebay ID:bulldurham08
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:50 AM

View PostPuppetmaster, on 15 March 2012 - 08:26 AM, said:

My impact pattern is very similar....





....but half an inch towards the heel... :D



NICE!!!!!!!    As long as it's consistent!!! LOL

#304 Green Valley

Green Valley

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106187
  • Joined: 04/12/2010
  • Ebay ID:tlaureto
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:25 AM

View PostGetmeouttaJersey, on 13 March 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

View PostDNice26, on 13 March 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

How do you like the TM Rescue?  Im thinking of getting one myself.



IMO it's a really great club.   It sets up great from a neutral stand point but can still be worked both ways when needed.  

I don't think I'd be comfortable replacing it with anything...The weighting is great as well...

What model and year are you talking about in terms of the rescue club?

Thanks

#305 GetmeouttaJersey

GetmeouttaJersey

    Golf?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108658
  • Joined: 05/28/2010
  • Location:Bensalem, PA
  • Ebay ID:bulldurham08
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

View PostGreen Valley, on 15 March 2012 - 11:25 AM, said:

View PostGetmeouttaJersey, on 13 March 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

View PostDNice26, on 13 March 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

How do you like the TM Rescue?  Im thinking of getting one myself.



IMO it's a really great club.   It sets up great from a neutral stand point but can still be worked both ways when needed.  

I don't think I'd be comfortable replacing it with anything...The weighting is great as well...

What model and year are you talking about in terms of the rescue club?

Thanks


The Rescue 11 (white).


#306 GetmeouttaJersey

GetmeouttaJersey

    Golf?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108658
  • Joined: 05/28/2010
  • Location:Bensalem, PA
  • Ebay ID:bulldurham08
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:38 PM

RBZ is making an appearance tomorrow, FINALLY.

#307 birdiej0e

birdiej0e

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 141509
  • Joined: 10/07/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

Idk what's better, the bag or the title Posted Image

#308 Shaank0

Shaank0

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88406
  • Joined: 07/14/2009
  • Location:Michigan
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:52 AM

Still digging the ping i20's?   how do they compare to the TM MC's? ( i think they were in your bag for a little bit)

Edited by Shaank0, 17 April 2012 - 11:54 AM.


#309 tembolo1284

tembolo1284

    Jack still da man!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 19,046 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71802
  • Joined: 01/03/2009
  • Location:NYC
  • Handicap:Beef
GolfWRX Likes : 2047

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:44 PM

PING!??! iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickyyyyyyyy!
Wishon 919 THI 11* 0.5* Open
Wishon 929 HS 14.5*, 19* 0.5 Open
Wishon 775HS 22*, 25*
Wishon 5, 6 560 MC 7-PW MMC MB
Wishon 54, 59 Micro-Groove HM
All shafts are S2S Stepless Steel Wishon

#310 GetmeouttaJersey

GetmeouttaJersey

    Golf?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108658
  • Joined: 05/28/2010
  • Location:Bensalem, PA
  • Ebay ID:bulldurham08
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

View PostShaank0, on 17 April 2012 - 11:52 AM, said:

Still digging the ping i20's?   how do they compare to the TM MC's? ( i think they were in your bag for a little bit)

The i20's are legit.  They're insanely long and forgiving.  I actually bagged the MB's all of last year and they were great if you're looking for more of a blade design.  I just got tired of seeing everyone on tour playing cavity back irons and here I am playing butter knives for no good reason.  

The i20's are a whole 'nother discussion...


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




#311 GetmeouttaJersey

GetmeouttaJersey

    Golf?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108658
  • Joined: 05/28/2010
  • Location:Bensalem, PA
  • Ebay ID:bulldurham08
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

View Posttembolo1284, on 17 April 2012 - 12:44 PM, said:

PING!??! iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickyyyyyyyy!

haha, have you hit them?  


You will immediately change that perception when you're hitting every iron 10 yards longer without losing any dispersion.  They're very nice.

#312 Shaank0

Shaank0

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88406
  • Joined: 07/14/2009
  • Location:Michigan
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:39 AM

View PostGetmeouttaJersey, on 18 April 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

View PostShaank0, on 17 April 2012 - 11:52 AM, said:

Still digging the ping i20's?   how do they compare to the TM MC's? ( i think they were in your bag for a little bit)

The i20's are legit.  They're insanely long and forgiving.  I actually bagged the MB's all of last year and they were great if you're looking for more of a blade design.  I just got tired of seeing everyone on tour playing cavity back irons and here I am playing butter knives for no good reason.  

The i20's are a whole 'nother discussion...

Aye I keep getting these thoughts of getting a cavity back set like the I20's or MC's but i have to tell you... I hate looking down at a club with any offset now. I love the look and feel of TD sets. I just look at my future schedule and theirs not a lot of time to hit balls. I am one of those guys that if I don't hit balls every few days at least, the swing gets funky.  Im looking at 2days a week of either playing or practicing which really isn't a lot, or what I am used to doing, one of the joys of being married and having 2 kids (one just getting into sports). So we will see what I do. I need to break 80 this year thats my number. I live or die by the driver now, so i do not want to add iron play to that list.

#313 GetmeouttaJersey

GetmeouttaJersey

    Golf?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108658
  • Joined: 05/28/2010
  • Location:Bensalem, PA
  • Ebay ID:bulldurham08
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:38 PM

View PostShaank0, on 18 April 2012 - 09:39 AM, said:

View PostGetmeouttaJersey, on 18 April 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

View PostShaank0, on 17 April 2012 - 11:52 AM, said:

Still digging the ping i20's?   how do they compare to the TM MC's? ( i think they were in your bag for a little bit)

The i20's are legit.  They're insanely long and forgiving.  I actually bagged the MB's all of last year and they were great if you're looking for more of a blade design.  I just got tired of seeing everyone on tour playing cavity back irons and here I am playing butter knives for no good reason.  

The i20's are a whole 'nother discussion...

Aye I keep getting these thoughts of getting a cavity back set like the I20's or MC's but i have to tell you... I hate looking down at a club with any offset now. I love the look and feel of TD sets. I just look at my future schedule and theirs not a lot of time to hit balls. I am one of those guys that if I don't hit balls every few days at least, the swing gets funky.  Im looking at 2days a week of either playing or practicing which really isn't a lot, or what I am used to doing, one of the joys of being married and having 2 kids (one just getting into sports). So we will see what I do. I need to break 80 this year thats my number. I live or die by the driver now, so i do not want to add iron play to that list.

Hey I hear ya man, I just started with a new company, so I don't forsee me having a whole lot of time to hit the buckets of balls I used to.  

For me, I know that offset doesn't make the ball hook anymore, so I'm over the whole offset thing.  Honestly, a little offset in the longer irons can only help 99.9% of us.  I can still cut the i20's with the best of them, as needed.  

I'm with you, living and dying with the driver.  The problem is I'm not all that thrilled with my equipment in the driver slot right now, so I'm debating making a change to hit more fairways....oh the life of a ho.

#314 J_D

J_D

    Major Winner

  • Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132640
  • Joined: 07/09/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:44 PM

Did you hit the S56 irons when you were looking at the i20's? I ended up ordering an i20 3 iron and it's just so easy to hit and so long.. Go to club for sure.

#315 GetmeouttaJersey

GetmeouttaJersey

    Golf?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108658
  • Joined: 05/28/2010
  • Location:Bensalem, PA
  • Ebay ID:bulldurham08
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:23 PM

View PostNewGeneration, on 18 April 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

Did you hit the S56 irons when you were looking at the i20's? I ended up ordering an i20 3 iron and it's just so easy to hit and so long.. Go to club for sure.

Prior to making the switch to the X100's, I was seriously, seriously considering making the change to the S56's.  I figured I could find someone on WRX that would want to swap or something.  The S300's were just balloon machines in these high launch heads.

Once I got the X100's however, I got ALL my distance back...and some.  Now, I've got a hair more forgiveness for when I miss and I still can nuke a 9-iron over 150 if I feel like that is the shot to play.  I've actually had trouble controlling my distance this past week since I put the new shafts in, which is something I'm happy about, honestly.

I really like the S56 though.  If I had to get another set or do it over again, there's a good chance I'd get the S56's.  Only reason being the long irons (4-5) for me are a hair too high launching.  I could have easily hard-stepped the longer irons to get the flight where I could really rip at it without getting a flight too high.  


Honestly, if I didn't hit my 18* Rescue 11 so well (anywhere from 205-235), I'd consider getting the 3 iron in the i20...


I'm kinda in a tough place right now, I've been looking for a damn NV75-X for 3 weeks and haven't found ONE person on the boards that has one to sell to me for my 3 wood.  Damn club head is sitting on my counter waiting to get a shaft installed.  Really could use a 3-wood this weekend in my match, damn.


#316 Shaank0

Shaank0

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88406
  • Joined: 07/14/2009
  • Location:Michigan
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:29 PM

I went to hit balls today, took me about 10 swings to get dead center contact. so, I should tell myself that hitting balls is really needed for any level of skill. we just started to be able to play in Michigan this last month, I got a membership (from a fundraiser) to a course that has no range, so i have been playing that and once i get a few holes in i am fine usually, but if you don't get off to a good start it seems I am trying to figure my swing through the whole round.


I just got fitted for my driver, was hitting it great during the initial fitting 260 ( which is a lot for me 95mph swing speed), compared to my nike machspeed black which i was getting only 230,  So after the fitting i pick the driver up a week later, test it out, still hitting it dead nuts down the middle little 5-8 yard fade on it. go on the course. BALLOONING slices... major slices.  So I go to pick my irons up that I had re shafted and I was telling the fitter that I am spraying this thing all over. So he says lets take a look... first hit 260 right down the middle. I am like FML.  I have came to the conclusion that its all mental, I definitely got to hit the range and figure this out, or I might have to go back to the nike and suffer with lack of distance.

We will see what happens in the coming weeks. I really don't want to abandon my irons. but coming up 5-10 yards short because of a mishit is troubling.

#317 GetmeouttaJersey

GetmeouttaJersey

    Golf?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108658
  • Joined: 05/28/2010
  • Location:Bensalem, PA
  • Ebay ID:bulldurham08
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:23 AM

View PostShaank0, on 18 April 2012 - 10:29 PM, said:

I went to hit balls today, took me about 10 swings to get dead center contact. so, I should tell myself that hitting balls is really needed for any level of skill. we just started to be able to play in Michigan this last month, I got a membership (from a fundraiser) to a course that has no range, so i have been playing that and once i get a few holes in i am fine usually, but if you don't get off to a good start it seems I am trying to figure my swing through the whole round.


I just got fitted for my driver, was hitting it great during the initial fitting 260 ( which is a lot for me 95mph swing speed), compared to my nike machspeed black which i was getting only 230,  So after the fitting i pick the driver up a week later, test it out, still hitting it dead nuts down the middle little 5-8 yard fade on it. go on the course. BALLOONING slices... major slices.  So I go to pick my irons up that I had re shafted and I was telling the fitter that I am spraying this thing all over. So he says lets take a look... first hit 260 right down the middle. I am like FML.  I have came to the conclusion that its all mental, I definitely got to hit the range and figure this out, or I might have to go back to the nike and suffer with lack of distance.

We will see what happens in the coming weeks. I really don't want to abandon my irons. but coming up 5-10 yards short because of a mishit is troubling.



I feel your pain man.  This game is discouraging more than it is encouraging.  I'm in a lull right now because I'm just not scoring.  It has everything to do with our greens being aerated and my lack of confidence right now.  

I think everyone has a hard time taking their range swing/game to the golf course.  There are days where I pump it out there 290+ all day on the range and then can't hit a draw on the golf to save my life.  

I've been trying to transform my tee game the past year to hit a Right to left pattern in order to hit it farther, but it's been an overwhelming failure essentially.  Sure, when I do pump it out there with a draw, it's great, but it's not so great when you're aiming down the right side of the fairway and cut it.  

Oh golf.  I'm pretty discouraged right now myself, so you're not alone...

#318 DNice26

DNice26

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,694 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 92326
  • Joined: 08/20/2009
  • Location:New York
GolfWRX Likes : 136

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

Funny comment about the offset......  I've actually found that offset appears to have me launching the ball a touch lower......  Example:  my MP68 blade 4 iron goes higher than my MP53 CB 4 iron (both with KBS C-Tapers in S+).  Odd.....
Ping G30 10.5, AD DI 7X, 45"
TM RBZ S2, Blue Board X
Mizuno MP64 5-PW, C-Taper S+
Titleist SM5, 50S, 56S & 60K
Scotty Kombi S, 34" SS 3.0

#319 Sean25rp

Sean25rp

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,862 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 82451
  • Joined: 05/09/2009
  • Location:UK
GolfWRX Likes : 61

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:32 PM

View PostGetmeouttaJersey, on 18 April 2012 - 10:23 PM, said:

View PostNewGeneration, on 18 April 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

Did you hit the S56 irons when you were looking at the i20's? I ended up ordering an i20 3 iron and it's just so easy to hit and so long.. Go to club for sure.

Prior to making the switch to the X100's, I was seriously, seriously considering making the change to the S56's.  I figured I could find someone on WRX that would want to swap or something.  The S300's were just balloon machines in these high launch heads.

Once I got the X100's however, I got ALL my distance back...and some.  Now, I've got a hair more forgiveness for when I miss and I still can nuke a 9-iron over 150 if I feel like that is the shot to play.  I've actually had trouble controlling my distance this past week since I put the new shafts in, which is something I'm happy about, honestly.

I really like the S56 though.  If I had to get another set or do it over again, there's a good chance I'd get the S56's.  Only reason being the long irons (4-5) for me are a hair too high launching.  I could have easily hard-stepped the longer irons to get the flight where I could really rip at it without getting a flight too high.  


Honestly, if I didn't hit my 18* Rescue 11 so well (anywhere from 205-235), I'd consider getting the 3 iron in the i20...


I'm kinda in a tough place right now, I've been looking for a damn NV75-X for 3 weeks and haven't found ONE person on the boards that has one to sell to me for my 3 wood.  Damn club head is sitting on my counter waiting to get a shaft installed.  Really could use a 3-wood this weekend in my match, damn.


Shame you're not in the UK. I've got a rip'd NV 85X that i'm struggling to shift. Might have suited you!

#320 GetmeouttaJersey

GetmeouttaJersey

    Golf?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108658
  • Joined: 05/28/2010
  • Location:Bensalem, PA
  • Ebay ID:bulldurham08
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

View PostSean25rp, on 19 April 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

View PostGetmeouttaJersey, on 18 April 2012 - 10:23 PM, said:

View PostNewGeneration, on 18 April 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

Did you hit the S56 irons when you were looking at the i20's? I ended up ordering an i20 3 iron and it's just so easy to hit and so long.. Go to club for sure.

Prior to making the switch to the X100's, I was seriously, seriously considering making the change to the S56's.  I figured I could find someone on WRX that would want to swap or something.  The S300's were just balloon machines in these high launch heads.

Once I got the X100's however, I got ALL my distance back...and some.  Now, I've got a hair more forgiveness for when I miss and I still can nuke a 9-iron over 150 if I feel like that is the shot to play.  I've actually had trouble controlling my distance this past week since I put the new shafts in, which is something I'm happy about, honestly.

I really like the S56 though.  If I had to get another set or do it over again, there's a good chance I'd get the S56's.  Only reason being the long irons (4-5) for me are a hair too high launching.  I could have easily hard-stepped the longer irons to get the flight where I could really rip at it without getting a flight too high.  


Honestly, if I didn't hit my 18* Rescue 11 so well (anywhere from 205-235), I'd consider getting the 3 iron in the i20...


I'm kinda in a tough place right now, I've been looking for a damn NV75-X for 3 weeks and haven't found ONE person on the boards that has one to sell to me for my 3 wood.  Damn club head is sitting on my counter waiting to get a shaft installed.  Really could use a 3-wood this weekend in my match, damn.

Shame you're not in the UK. I've got a rip'd NV 85X that i'm struggling to shift. Might have suited you!


Ship that baby to me man!!!!  hahaha  I'll move out there if you'll have me ! lol

Edited by GetmeouttaJersey, 19 April 2012 - 05:03 PM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




#321 GetmeouttaJersey

GetmeouttaJersey

    Golf?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108658
  • Joined: 05/28/2010
  • Location:Bensalem, PA
  • Ebay ID:bulldurham08
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

The bag, she is a-changing..

#322 driverwedge3putt

driverwedge3putt

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71845
  • Joined: 01/03/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 164

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:47 PM

View PostGetmeouttaJersey, on 20 April 2012 - 08:16 PM, said:

The bag, she is a-changing..

Im guessing the i20s hit the road?? I hated them.

#323 GetmeouttaJersey

GetmeouttaJersey

    Golf?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108658
  • Joined: 05/28/2010
  • Location:Bensalem, PA
  • Ebay ID:bulldurham08
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

View Posthittingitlong, on 20 April 2012 - 08:47 PM, said:

View PostGetmeouttaJersey, on 20 April 2012 - 08:16 PM, said:

The bag, she is a-changing..

Im guessing the i20s hit the road?? I hated them.



No, I'm loving the irons, it's the driver that I wasn't jiving with... At first with the irons, I had S300's and I was hitting them terrible.  Once I threw X100's in them, they were perfect.  

I wasn't able to hit a fade consistently with the driver unfortunately, but I've got a really awesome SF 2.0 with a great shaft coming, so it should be fun to hopefully get that baby dialed in ....

#324 J_D

J_D

    Major Winner

  • Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132640
  • Joined: 07/09/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:52 PM

Not to mention he can get a great shaft in his 3 wood for oh-so cheap. :rolleyes:

#325 ciddyboy7

ciddyboy7

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77609
  • Joined: 03/17/2009
  • Location:Virginia
  • Ebay ID:ciddy_boy7
GolfWRX Likes : 34

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

You had to go back to the white huh? I have been looking out on my end for your NV 75x and have no luck either. I personally have a 65x (green) and a 85s (pink) but no 75X laying around. Sorry bud

RBZ Tour with Kuro Kage 70X
Nike VR Pro LTD Motore F1 75X
Nike VR Pro LTD 19* RIP Beta 80X
Mizuno MP4 DG X100
Callaway JAWS CC Slate 50, 54, 58
Odyssey White Hot XG 7

#326 GetmeouttaJersey

GetmeouttaJersey

    Golf?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108658
  • Joined: 05/28/2010
  • Location:Bensalem, PA
  • Ebay ID:bulldurham08
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

View PostNewGeneration, on 20 April 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

Not to mention he can get a great shaft in his 3 wood for oh-so cheap. :rolleyes:

hahaha  I found the NV75 I was looking for !   Thanks though!  I'm sure I'll be bugging you soon enough though!

#327 GetmeouttaJersey

GetmeouttaJersey

    Golf?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108658
  • Joined: 05/28/2010
  • Location:Bensalem, PA
  • Ebay ID:bulldurham08
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

View Postciddyboy7, on 20 April 2012 - 09:53 PM, said:

You had to go back to the white huh? I have been looking out on my end for your NV 75x and have no luck either. I personally have a 65x (green) and a 85s (pink) but no 75X laying around. Sorry bud



Thanks man, I actually found a freakin' NV75 today, thanks to an awesome member on here.  

I tend to go with whatever color helps me hit fairways, hahaha.  White, black, silver, what's next?  

I'm excited to get this SF 2.0 in, it's one HOT club head...




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors