How many bags do you have?
Posted 29 January 2011 - 12:50 AM
1. Titleist x86 lightweight Apple/Navy.
2. Titleist 2010 lightweight Navy(not used yet)
3. Titleist 2009 Deluxe stand bag, Red/Black (not used yet)
4. Sun Mountain MPB 2008 Red/Black/White (not used yet)
5. Sun Mountain MPB 2006 Blue/White/Black.
6. 2008 Ogio grom (not used yet) Black/Silver.
7. 2008 Ogio Edge Black/Juice.
8. 2009 Ogio Ozone Black/White.
9. 2010 Ogio Ozone stealth.
10. 2010 Ogio Decibel Black/Green.
11. Ogio Grom Hoth Camo (not used yet).
I also have 6 full sets of clubs that rotate among the bags... I switch so often it's no wonder I can't break 80 more than 3 or 4 timea a year!!
Wow, I really have a problem...
Edited by J.D., 04 June 2011 - 09:23 AM.
Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:25 PM
At this point, it may have to last a long time - I can't find anyone else who currently makes a Navy and Orange bag without a sports team's logo on it.
Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:16 AM
1. Titleist 14 Way (Navy Blue/Black)
2. TaylorMade Supreme Hybrid (red/white/black)
3. TaylorMade Ultra Light R9 Stand bag (used only when I carried on Bethpage Black/so that means I use it 3 times a year over the last 4 years)
Other Bags collecting dust/or when I go away (don't want to damage the above 2)
3. Sun Mountain Four 5 (old style/before they became cart friendly)
4. TaylorMade Limited Edition Augusta State Stand Bag (looks cool)
Cart Bags on display (they look nice with extra wedges and clubs in my golf themed den)
5. TaylorMade Maranello (great looking bag/big/lots of room) unfortunately the genius who designed it never put a handle on the back so it's impossible to get in and out of the car and on a cart (I can't believe I never noticed that when I ordered it online) and with no handle on the back, nobody wants to buy it...but it looks great in my den
6. Ping Trail Blazer (also now part of the decor in my den/it was my 1st bag, I can't get rid of it)
Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:18 AM
When I use a pushcart or ride, I use a Sun Mountain Four-5.
I want a Mackenzie Walker but the cost and the idea of carrying such a heavy sunday bag don't add up for me.
Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:26 AM
Sun Mountain C-130 for when i get a cart
Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:41 PM
1. Titleist Lighweight Cart Bag
2. Sun Mountain Four 5 (2011 CFB)
3. Titleist CBS71 (2007 JDM)
4. Srixon (Ogio) Vaporlite in Tour Yellow
Also just recently sold a Titleist lightweight stand bag (like SM Three 5) and an Ogio Ozone and gave away an old Cobra stand bag and an old SM Three 5).