Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

albatrosser's ** UPDATED ** WITB - NEW Ju Ju's !!!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 albatrosser

albatrosser

Major Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,087 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73432
GolfWRX Likes : 543

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:22 PM

Scroll down to the bottom of this post and see the new Ju Ju's including the new style (similar to the Cally Diablo knit headcover!)

I probably could've done this 4 or 5 other times this year as I am an ADMITTED CLUB HO.  Particularly irons.  I can't help myself... I love shiny irons.  I love to hit them.  Most of all though, I love to get rid of them as soon as I feel I've "mastered" them.  Go figure.  Thanks wrx... YOU ALONE HAVE CAUSED THIS!!!
Today was my first round with this setup.  I shot 3 over on my regular course which was the 5th best round of my year, after not having played for a month.  This bag isn't changing this year (easy to say because golf is pretty close to over around here for me) and probably not well into next year!  LOL!

DRIVER:  Adams 9015D  10.5*   Graphite Design PM-702x    
I've had a 9015D in my bag all year.  Actually I've had probably 6 different combinations of this head.  9.5* with a Diamana Whiteboard (probably the best combo to date, but I was too greedy to realize it).   8.5* with a Diamana Blueboard (great combo, but the shaft snapped just above the hosel one day).  When that one broke, I ended up hitting my backup (all of my backups are in my son's bag)... a 9.5* 2007 TM TP Burner with the same shaft currently in the 9015D.  I personally think the GD PM-702 is one of the best shafts ever made.

FAIRWAY:  Adams Fast 10 Tour issue head in 14* with Matrix Ozik Code-7 stiff
I was hesitant to move away from my TM TP ST Tour spoon, but "andrew13" assured me this was the best fairway EVER.  He's right.  No matter how bad a swing I put on this club, it just goes straight and very LONG.  This club won't be leaving the bag for a VERY long time.

HYBRIDS:  Adams PNT V2 in 18* Matrix Altus stiff,   Adams PNT V2 in 22* with Fujikura Rombax 8D07HB.
I can't say enough about these clubs.  Absolutely stupid easy to hit, dead straight, and everyone should have one.  I've tried numerous hybrids (including a number of other Adams), but NOTHING compares to these clubs.  The Altus shaft is ok, but it's not even close to the Rombax.  I'll be finding another one to put in the 18* with any luck.

IRONS:  Adams CB1, 4-G, Rifle Flighted 6.0
I started the year with a set of Titleist ZB's which I loved.  Then I fell in love with the looks of the Adams a4 Forged and traded out.  The a4 Forged are nice sticks, but not for me and my steep swing.  Fat soles (more like cally) and that ever present ugly cavity showing at address on the long irons made them less than desireable for me.  Moved to the a4 Tours.  Loved those irons, but I had a set of Titleist 690.cb's that I was dying to try so I moved the a4 Tours.  I actually preferred the 690's to the a4 Tours, but it was close.  Then the CB1/CB2's came out and I just had to have a set.  Picked up heads only on the CB1's with the flighted 6.0's.  I was very concerned because I've always been a DG S300 guy and had tried the Project X a couple of times only to be very disappointed.  Not the case with the Rifle flighted... the 6.0 fits my swing very nicely and for a high ball hitter, they're just about perfect.  I find the CB1's to be quite forgiving, but they do require a good swing.  Love 'em!~!~!

WEDGES:  TM TP XFT  56*  and  60*  KBS
Picked these up off wrx for a steal.  Had tried numerous wedges (cleveland, Vokey, etc) and spun the ball entirely too much with them, often times backing balls clear off the front of the green.  For whatever reason, I don't get that with these.  Not to mention I could never hit a lob wedge well, but this one is just money.  I guess they just fit my swing, or maybe it's the KBS shafts.. I dunno.

PUTTER:   Odyssey Black Tour Series #6
I'm not a putter ho... I spend my money on irons.  I am however a TERRIBLE putter averaging 34 putts per round and still playing to a 6 hdcp.  I absolutely LOVE this putter.  I've played numerous Cameron's, a SWEET TP Mills custom Softtail, and a couple other Odyssey's, but today with this putter, I had 29 putts.  My best all year.  Like I said, my putting sucks.  My iron play is really strong and I get MANY opportunities to 1 putt from within 10 feet, but it's a rare occurance that I make them.  I think I finally found my flatstick!!

Here's the pictures.... ENJOY!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

New pics with new bag and some new "Ju Ju's"...   WOW she does amazing work.  I sent her a pic of the new bag color, and a pic of the knit Callaway Diablo headcover.  She did the rest.  You fellas who have used Rocket Tours solely, need to feel what craftsmanship REALLY is.  
I might also add..... Jan Craig covers have absolutely NOTHING on Ju Ju's.  The sock itself is soooo much longer... it protects the shaft well down into the bag.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by albatrosser, 05 November 2010 - 12:33 PM.

T.I. Callaway X Hot 10.5* - Fubuki K
T.I. Callaway X Hot 15* - Fubuki AX
T.I. TM r7 5wd w/A.L.E. - ATX Blue
Cobra S3 ProS 5-9 w/XP105s, 588 RTX 46*
B-stone West coast design 52/58
Odyssey ProType #3

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 TRoc9892

TRoc9892

NICE SHOT!

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 791 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106037
  • Handicap:0.o
GolfWRX Likes : 178

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:24 PM

I use the same putter man, and I understand you 100%
Nike VR_S w/ Diamana ION 'ahina 70s
Callaway Razr Fit 15 w/ UST VTS Silver 7
Adams Super 9031 18
4-PW Callaway X-Prototype w/ S300
Byron Morgan 006
Cleveland 50
Nike VR Pro 56
Tour Vokey 60

#3 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

Hall of Fame

• 9,240 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 91668
GolfWRX Likes : 8498

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:16 PM

Nice set up, those irons have always intrigued me but I haven't had a reason to try them. Yet. The 9015D is a solid driver with the right shaft(s) too, I got mine as an experiment and am seriously considering bagging it long term now.

Edited by Puppetmaster, 10 October 2010 - 09:17 PM.

WITB Link

Cobra Fly Z 9.5*, Fujikura Speeder TS 6.2
Callaway Steelhead 4+, Diamana Kai'li 80
TM UDI 18*, 23*, KBS
Maxfli Revolution/Aussie Blades 5-PW, DG
Vokey 250.08, 254.10, V-Grind 60*
Odyssey Tank Cruiser 330M

#4 albatrosser

albatrosser

Major Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,087 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:56 PM

View PostPuppetmaster, on 10 October 2010 - 09:16 PM, said:

Nice set up, those irons have always intrigued me but I haven't had a reason to try them. Yet. The 9015D is a solid driver with the right shaft(s) too, I got mine as an experiment and am seriously considering bagging it long term now.

Thanks!  The CB1's are really good.  I don't find them difficult to hit... actually quite the opposite.  I was concerned about the 4-6 being a bit much for me, but it's not the case.  They're pretty soft and good swings that find the sweet spot feel amazing.

I'm wanting to try a SuperDeep really bad... but I absolutely love the 9015D and I'd hate her to find out I was cheating on her!  You're right about finding the right shaft combo, but is that really different for ANY driver?
Odyssey ProType #3

#5 SpinMill75

SpinMill75

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66455
GolfWRX Likes : 104

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:02 PM

Love it!

Thanks

#6 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

Hall of Fame

• 9,240 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 91668
GolfWRX Likes : 8498

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:19 AM

View Postalbatrosser, on 10 October 2010 - 09:56 PM, said:

Thanks!  The CB1's are really good.  I don't find them difficult to hit... actually quite the opposite.  I was concerned about the 4-6 being a bit much for me, but it's not the case.  They're pretty soft and good swings that find the sweet spot feel amazing.

I'm wanting to try a SuperDeep really bad... but I absolutely love the 9015D and I'd hate her to find out I was cheating on her!  You're right about finding the right shaft combo, but is that really different for ANY driver?

Thanks for the feedback, I'll definitely have to try them at some point.

On the shaft combo, I actually think that it is different for some drivers, because since it is a function of the head + shaft, some drivers seem to work okay for most golfers even with the stock shafts or it is relatively easy to find a shaft that works with the head. IMO, the 9015D is one of those heads that you really need to pinpoint the correct shaft for it to get the most out of it with your individual swing, possibly due to the low spin nature of the head. Of course, I know I'm preaching to the choir here. This is my 3rd 9015D and the first one that has really worked for me. My gamer is actually a Superdeep and I can tell you that the 9015D is a completely different animal. The SD launches higher, is smaller at address, louder at impact, and feels a little more solid (not necessarily "hotter" just more solid). However, I found the 9015D easier to hit straight and more forgiving than the SD. No LM stats though, this is based on pure observation. Anyway, I think it is worth a demo for the heck of it, you may like it.

WITB Link

Cobra Fly Z 9.5*, Fujikura Speeder TS 6.2
Callaway Steelhead 4+, Diamana Kai'li 80
TM UDI 18*, 23*, KBS
Maxfli Revolution/Aussie Blades 5-PW, DG
Vokey 250.08, 254.10, V-Grind 60*
Odyssey Tank Cruiser 330M

#7 golfinjon

golfinjon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115437
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:03 AM

View Postalbatrosser, on 10 October 2010 - 04:22 PM, said:

I probably could've done this 4 or 5 other times this year as I am an ADMITTED CLUB HO.  Particularly irons.  I can't help myself... I love shiny irons.  I love to hit them.  Most of all though, I love to get rid of them as soon as I feel I've "mastered" them.  Go figure.  Thanks wrx... YOU ALONE HAVE CAUSED THIS!!!
Today was my first round with this setup.  I shot 3 over on my regular course which was the 5th best round of my year, after not having played for a month.  This bag isn't changing this year (easy to say because golf is pretty close to over around here for me) and probably not well into next year!  LOL!

DRIVER:  Adams 9015D  10.5*   Graphite Design PM-702x    
I've had a 9015D in my bag all year.  Actually I've had probably 6 different combinations of this head.  9.5* with a Diamana Whiteboard (probably the best combo to date, but I was too greedy to realize it).   8.5* with a Diamana Blueboard (great combo, but the shaft snapped just above the hosel one day).  When that one broke, I ended up hitting my backup (all of my backups are in my son's bag)... a 9.5* 2007 TM TP Burner with the same shaft currently in the 9015D.  I personally think the GD PM-702 is one of the best shafts ever made.

FAIRWAY:  Adams Fast 10 Tour issue head in 14* with Matrix Ozik Code-7 stiff
I was hesitant to move away from my TM TP ST Tour spoon, but "andrew13" assured me this was the best fairway EVER.  He's right.  No matter how bad a swing I put on this club, it just goes straight and very LONG.  This club won't be leaving the bag for a VERY long time.

HYBRIDS:  Adams PNT V2 in 18* Matrix Altus stiff,   Adams PNT V2 in 22* with Fujikura Rombax 8D07HB.
I can't say enough about these clubs.  Absolutely stupid easy to hit, dead straight, and everyone should have one.  I've tried numerous hybrids (including a number of other Adams), but NOTHING compares to these clubs.  The Altus shaft is ok, but it's not even close to the Rombax.  I'll be finding another one to put in the 18* with any luck.

IRONS:  Adams CB1, 4-G, Rifle Flighted 6.0
I started the year with a set of Titleist ZB's which I loved.  Then I fell in love with the looks of the Adams a4 Forged and traded out.  The a4 Forged are nice sticks, but not for me and my steep swing.  Fat soles (more like cally) and that ever present ugly cavity showing at address on the long irons made them less than desireable for me.  Moved to the a4 Tours.  Loved those irons, but I had a set of Titleist 690.cb's that I was dying to try so I moved the a4 Tours.  I actually preferred the 690's to the a4 Tours, but it was close.  Then the CB1/CB2's came out and I just had to have a set.  Picked up heads only on the CB1's with the flighted 6.0's.  I was very concerned because I've always been a DG S300 guy and had tried the Project X a couple of times only to be very disappointed.  Not the case with the Rifle flighted... the 6.0 fits my swing very nicely and for a high ball hitter, they're just about perfect.  I find the CB1's to be quite forgiving, but they do require a good swing.  Love 'em!~!~!

WEDGES:  TM TP XFT  56*  and  60*  KBS
Picked these up off wrx for a steal.  Had tried numerous wedges (cleveland, Vokey, etc) and spun the ball entirely too much with them, often times backing balls clear off the front of the green.  For whatever reason, I don't get that with these.  Not to mention I could never hit a lob wedge well, but this one is just money.  I guess they just fit my swing, or maybe it's the KBS shafts.. I dunno.

PUTTER:   Odyssey Black Tour Series #6
I'm not a putter ho... I spend my money on irons.  I am however a TERRIBLE putter averaging 34 putts per round and still playing to a 6 hdcp.  I absolutely LOVE this putter.  I've played numerous Cameron's, a SWEET TP Mills custom Softtail, and a couple other Odyssey's, but today with this putter, I had 29 putts.  My best all year.  Like I said, my putting sucks.  My iron play is really strong and I get MANY opportunities to 1 putt from within 10 feet, but it's a rare occurance that I make them.  I think I finally found my flatstick!!

Here's the pictures.... ENJOY!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

You need to move to Florida so you dont have to put the clubs into to sleep mode for the Winter...

#8 asualum

asualum

Major Winner

• 1,042 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105160
GolfWRX Likes : 44

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:28 AM

That's a great bag. Love the Adams setup. They definitely don't get enough credit for their irons. I have Pro Golds and they gift my 710MBs for bag time.

I'm getting a SuperDeep this fall too. Will be interesting to see how it measures up with my BTY.

#9 ksavy17

ksavy17

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6145
GolfWRX Likes : 130

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:28 AM

thats a super solid set-up there!
TM M2 460 9.5* w/Rogue 70X
TM SLDR 15* w/Whiteboard 83X
TM P790 3I w/KBS S-Taper Black X
MIZ MP 18 4-PW w/DG X100
Vokey SM6 50F*,56F and 60S* w/DG S400
TM TP ARDMORE 3
TM TP5X

#10 Exerve

Exerve

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120896
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:44 PM

Very nice bag. Can you possibly post a review of the titleist 690 cb's? Those look great and I'm interested in getting these, just want to hear your thoughts before I pull the trigger...

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#11 Pure745

Pure745

The surgery was a success, but the patient died.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,226 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 35341
  • Handicap:+1.1
GolfWRX Likes : 8335

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:10 PM

That's a great setup you've got there!  My friend has those CB1's and they are a GREAT set of irons.. Solid all the way around, congrats!
Callaway Epic 7.5˚ (ECPC) - Diamana PM Prototype
Callaway Epic 14˚ - Fujikura Atmos Black 8tx
Titleist 716 T-MB/CB/MB combo set - Fujikura Pro95 Tour Spec
Vokey SM6 46F, 51F, 55V, 60V - Fujikura MCI 125 Mild
Scotty Cameron 009 Tool Box

Instagram: @pure745 https://www.instagram.com/pure745/

#12 One_Putt_Blunder

One_Putt_Blunder

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,983 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56737
GolfWRX Likes : 3649

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:22 PM

Love the set up the more I still havent hit the CB1's yet but if they are anywhere close to my idea pros then they will most likely end up as my next set

@oneputtblunder
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
WITB Link

#13 Pure745

Pure745

The surgery was a success, but the patient died.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,226 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 35341
  • Handicap:+1.1
GolfWRX Likes : 8335

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:45 PM

View PostOne_Putt_Blunder, on 11 October 2010 - 08:22 PM, said:

Love the set up the more I still havent hit the CB1's yet but if they are anywhere close to my idea pros then they will most likely end up as my next set

might as well get them now :)  they're pretty darn good!
Callaway Epic 7.5˚ (ECPC) - Diamana PM Prototype
Callaway Epic 14˚ - Fujikura Atmos Black 8tx
Titleist 716 T-MB/CB/MB combo set - Fujikura Pro95 Tour Spec
Vokey SM6 46F, 51F, 55V, 60V - Fujikura MCI 125 Mild
Scotty Cameron 009 Tool Box

Instagram: @pure745 https://www.instagram.com/pure745/

#14 albatrosser

albatrosser

Major Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,087 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:48 PM

View PostPure745, on 11 October 2010 - 08:45 PM, said:

+1.  I have to agree.

They're better than the a4 Tour IMO, and I really enjoyed those irons.  They are the epitome of "point and shoot".

And  "THANKS!!"  for all the nice comments!
Odyssey ProType #3

#15 albatrosser

albatrosser

Major Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,087 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:56 PM

View Postsidewinder0613, on 11 October 2010 - 07:44 PM, said:

Very nice bag. Can you possibly post a review of the titleist 690 cb's? Those look great and I'm interested in getting these, just want to hear your thoughts before I pull the trigger...

I really enjoyed the 690.cb's.  Notice that there is a difference... there's the "690CB"  and the "690.CB".  I had the "dot" version.  I've read the differences (sometime ago), but can't really remember now what exactly it was.

They're definitely not the most forgiving of clubs, but they're not really too bad either.  If you're a good, pure ball striker, then they're a very nice iron.  Older lofts so they're not setup strong like many of the new clubs, and I found myself often using an 8i where I was used to using a 8 iron, but not a huge difference.  I found them fairly workable (both left and right) as well.  As far as accuracy, I'm not sure I'd rank them up anywhere near the top, but they're a very nice, solid set.  I think that when they were released (2004 or 2005) they were probably a very nice set for their time.  With that being said there has obviously been a LOT of improvements in irons over the past 5-6 years.

Sold mine to "riogolfer", so maybe he can tell you how he's making out with them after a few weeks!

Odyssey ProType #3

#16 One_Putt_Blunder

One_Putt_Blunder

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,983 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56737
GolfWRX Likes : 3649

Posted 12 October 2010 - 03:17 PM

View PostPure745, on 11 October 2010 - 08:45 PM, said:

Will do, feel free to pm me your paypal info and I will get them ordered ASAP   :cheesy: :cheesy:
@oneputtblunder
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
WITB Link

#17 Jack021

Jack021

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58353

Posted 12 October 2010 - 04:14 PM

Have you tryed the CB2's? How would you compare them?

I am looking into purchasing a set of the CB2's but really worried the soles will be too big as they do look quite fat!

Have you also tryed the Pro Black hybrid?

I have a few Adams products but I have to import them into my country so have to go by looks in pictures I see.

Great looking set though!

Edited by Jack021, 12 October 2010 - 04:17 PM.

#18 albatrosser

albatrosser

Major Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,087 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2010 - 04:56 PM

View PostJack021, on 12 October 2010 - 04:14 PM, said:

I am looking into purchasing a set of the CB2's but really worried the soles will be too big as they do look quite fat!

I have a few Adams products but I have to import them into my country so have to go by looks in pictures I see.

I didn't try the CB2's for the exact reason you're worried about.  They looked very similar in the sole to the a4 Forged and that just doesn't work for my swing.

I haven't tried the Pro Black hybrid and honestly have no desire to do so.  I'm very happy with the PNT2's... I had the Speedline Classic Hy/Fwy in the bag before that in 17 and 20 and absolutely loved them, but I think the PNT2 is more shaped and designed like what I want a hybrid for.  The Speedline Classic Hy/Fwy is shaped much more like a fairway.... still an awesome club, but I wanted something that I knew I could get through really deep and thick stuff.  The PNT2 does that quite well.  Plays much more like an iron so it's easier for me to get down in the junk and dig one out.

Since you're out of the country, if you're interested in Adams equipment, you should get in touch with "andrew13" on here... he gets a TON of tour issued Adams stuff and he's quite knowledgeable about it as well.  Not to mention he builds a fantastic club if you're inclined to have him build it.  Nice guy as well.
Odyssey ProType #3

#19 Jack021

Jack021

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58353

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:17 PM

View Postalbatrosser, on 12 October 2010 - 04:56 PM, said:

View PostJack021, on 12 October 2010 - 04:14 PM, said:

I didn't try the CB2's for the exact reason you're worried about.  They looked very similar in the sole to the a4 Forged and that just doesn't work for my swing.

I haven't tried the Pro Black hybrid and honestly have no desire to do so.  I'm very happy with the PNT2's... I had the Speedline Classic Hy/Fwy in the bag before that in 17 and 20 and absolutely loved them, but I think the PNT2 is more shaped and designed like what I want a hybrid for.  The Speedline Classic Hy/Fwy is shaped much more like a fairway.... still an awesome club, but I wanted something that I knew I could get through really deep and thick stuff.  The PNT2 does that quite well.  Plays much more like an iron so it's easier for me to get down in the junk and dig one out.

Since you're out of the country, if you're interested in Adams equipment, you should get in touch with "andrew13" on here... he gets a TON of tour issued Adams stuff and he's quite knowledgeable about it as well.  Not to mention he builds a fantastic club if you're inclined to have him build it.  Nice guy as well.

Thanks very much for the info!

The only reason the soles are worrying me is because I sometimes deloft or forward press the shaft and I would hate to be looking at the rear of the club looking down at it.

Saying that the pic's make the soles even on the CB1's look big

#20 ntogolf

ntogolf

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34294
  • Handicap:CASH
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:40 PM

Trosser' very nice setup my friend. Hopefully your fall will last well into the winter this year. As you well know I play a Superdeep and I really love it, but if you truly hit that 9015D good keep it in the bag. It's taken me allot of wasted time and money to find a driver I finally like. But as always my foolish a.. is gonna try another shaft on Friday. From my Rombax 7X07 to a Blueboard 60X. We have a 2 man team betterball event at my club, and I'm gonna try out that combo (need more roll). BUT back to your setup, it looks nice, VERY NICE.

My BAG for 2017-18:

TM M2 12* Fujikura Speeder 661 TS Evolution
TM M2 (tour issue deep face) 15* Fujikura Speeder 661 TS Evolution
TM P790 3 iron C-Taper
TM P770 4 - PW C-Taper
Miura "raw" 50*/55*/60* C-Taper
Scotty Cameron Golo 5

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 albatrosser

albatrosser

Major Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,087 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2010 - 05:14 PM

View Postntogolf, on 12 October 2010 - 06:40 PM, said:

Trosser' very nice setup my friend. Hopefully your fall will last well into the winter this year. As you well know I play a Superdeep and I really love it, but if you truly hit that 9015D good keep it in the bag. It's taken me allot of wasted time and money to find a driver I finally like. But as always my foolish a.. is gonna try another shaft on Friday. From my Rombax 7X07 to a Blueboard 60X. We have a 2 man team betterball event at my club, and I'm gonna try out that combo (need more roll). BUT back to your setup, it looks nice, VERY NICE.

thanks J !   I'm really happy with this bag.. and you're right about the 9015D... but I'm just like you man, I've got another shaft coming for it and another one in my sites.  Sometimes it feels like my clubs spend more time at my clubbuilder than they do in my bag!  Nice thing is, this guy takes good care of me.. he'll shaft a set of irons for me for $30... maybe because he knows he'll do it 5 or 6 times in a season??!!  LOL.

Good luck on your event!!  (you club ho!)
Odyssey ProType #3

#22 albatrosser

albatrosser

Major Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,087 posts
  •  

Posted 05 November 2010 - 12:37 PM

new pics in original post of some new Ju Ju headcovers!!!  Scroll up and see!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by albatrosser, 05 November 2010 - 12:40 PM.

Odyssey ProType #3

#23 Bucken77

Bucken77

Poor Mans Ho

• 2,051 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 78551
  • Ebay ID:bucken77
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 05 November 2010 - 01:52 PM

Now those are nice. I would like something like that but instead of green I would want blue. Would you mind PM'ing me her price on a D,3W, H for those?
Titleist 913 D2/White Tie Stiff
Titleist 2-4H S+ Stiff
Titleist AP2 714 5-GW
Titleist SM4 52/58
Byron Morgan GSS DH-89
www.gamegolf.com/player/Chunkylover77

#24 albatrosser

albatrosser

Major Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,087 posts
  •  

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:04 PM

View PostChunkylover77, on 05 November 2010 - 01:52 PM, said:

Now those are nice. I would like something like that but instead of green I would want blue. Would you mind PM'ing me her price on a D,3W, H for those?

Edited by albatrosser, 05 November 2010 - 02:04 PM.

Odyssey ProType #3

#25 Aces-6

Aces-6

Major Winner

• Marshals
  • 2,444 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 48038

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:09 PM

Great looking set-up you have there!! Yes, Ju Ju's are AWESOME!!!

910D2 8.5* Tour AD DI 6x...915F 13.5* Tour AD MJ 7x...915F 18* Tour AD MJ 7x...915H 21* Tour AD HY 95s...AP2 714 5-P Steelfiber i110s...SM5 50*-54*-58* Steelfiber i110s...GoLo 7...Pro V1x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors