Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

YES putters on sale at rockbottomgolf

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zeromilepost

zeromilepost

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17032
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:32 PM

Just got an email from rockbottomgolf.com that some of their YES putters are on sale for $69.99

Been on a center shafted putter kick lately and was looking at an Amy.  Within the last 3 months, I have brought a Machine center shaft and Mizuno Bettinardi BC5.

How different is the YES putter?  Have people been successful with the YES Amy?
Bottom line, Is the Amy worth upsetting the wife?  

FYI - I have absolutely no affiliation with the company.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 highergr0und

highergr0und

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,585 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52319
  • Ebay ID:highergr0und0
GolfWRX Likes : 758

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:52 PM

They're good putters, but I don't see it getting much action with those two that you picked up

#3 502 to Right

502 to Right

Badds

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,324 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23773
  • Handicap:8.3
GolfWRX Likes : 1630

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:04 PM

Don't bother getting a Yes putter considering what you already have.

#4 Sabaka

Sabaka

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 81283
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:22 PM

YES putters get good press but I have never seen anyone play one. If they have some sort of performance advantage or inspire confidence in some way it appears to be a very well kept secret.

I could not speak to what you might gain by going to one. Apparently all the people I play golf with couldn't either. Like the others have advised I would pass and keep peace in the family.

Happy wife, happy life!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors