Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Adams Super Hybrid Tip Diameter?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 leftygolfer15

leftygolfer15

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9642
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:47 PM

Hi all,

I have a Adams Super Hybrid 19 and I have a black tie hm2 waiting to go in it but when I test fit it, it won't fit into the hosel. Are these not .370 tip hybrids? I have an Adams Peanut and it goes into the hosel just fine. I would be shocked if for some reason this is .355 taper or even .335. I know it has a "wood" shape to it but did they change the hosel? I was told it may just be the paint on the shaft since the tip hasn't been prepped yet but I just wanted confirmation before I took it in to have it installed.

Thanks!

Edited by leftygolfer15, 15 August 2010 - 10:48 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 feedlotdoc

feedlotdoc

Tour Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 824 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 86388
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:58 PM

http://www.golfwrx.c..._1#entry2600226

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users