Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Looking for instructions on how to build a side saddle putter

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ballgolong

ballgolong

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101337
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:55 PM

Well,

After a horrid putting weekend where my longest putt made was 2 feet, I am looking for instructions on how to make a side-saddle putter. The ones on eBay look cheap and horrible. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Putt Guru

Putt Guru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 103193
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:02 PM

ballgolong, on 08 August 2010 - 03:55 PM, said:

Well,

After a horrid putting weekend where my longest putt made was 2 feet, I am looking for instructions on how to make a side-saddle putter. The ones on eBay look cheap and horrible. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

http://puttmagic.com...DDLEPUTTING.PDF

#3 elvis

elvis

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9064
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 04 September 2010 - 07:56 AM

ballgolong, on 08 August 2010 - 03:55 PM, said:

Well,

Thanks

I'm doing this now. waiting on the head.Get a double bend shaft,a LEFT handed putter head of your choice that accepts a double bend, and a split grip.

The left handed head will give you more clearance on the stroke. It's called reverse shafting.

Left hand heads are hard to find in the component world,but golfsmith sells the Strike Line M1 head. That's what I bought.

Hireko also sells an adaptor to adjust putter  lie to make  a long putter so you can use a straight shaft. I probably would've done this had i seen it first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors