Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

True Temper Rocket Shafts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 stuhughes

stuhughes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 103402
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:56 PM

I have just bought two second hand TaylorMade Burner 2007 fairway woods which have been reshafted. I am not familiar with the shafts though. They are bright red True Temper Rocket regular flex shafts. Apparently they are an upgrade from the stock shafts. Has anyone used these or know anything about them?

Thanks.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 bosoxfan

bosoxfan

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14841
  • Ebay ID:kjam100100
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 05 September 2010 - 04:06 PM

Rockets are a high launch shaft that I believe play soft to flex, I've had it in fairway woods before and I liked it alot.  
KH

#3 justaman5

justaman5

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,210 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26172
GolfWRX Likes : 77

Posted 05 September 2010 - 04:55 PM

they are a shaft from the mid 1990's, not really an upgrade. just a cheap replacement.  they throw the ball up high, and were for people that had trouble getting the ball up. i saw a lot of junior clubs with them, 15 years ago
Bridgestone J33 8.5 loft
Bridgetone J33 15 loft
Hogan Redline 1988 model 2-9
Vokey 48, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Napa Valley
Prov1x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors