Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Grafalloy Prototype BiMatrx

31 replies to this topic

Poll: Grafalloy Prototype BiMatrx (42 member(s) have cast votes)

Make Your Opinion Count!

1. 5 (Best) (24 votes [57.14%])

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

2. 4 (10 votes [23.81%])

Percentage of vote: 23.81%

3. 3 (6 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

4. 2 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. 1 (2 votes [4.76%])

Percentage of vote: 4.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 willsnope

willsnope

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 60775
  • Ebay ID:williamsnope
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:27 AM

Codename-please help a guy out.  I've been looking for a regular flex.  PLEASE!!!!!!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 cycleguy55

cycleguy55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 174752
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:14 AM

I'm thinking of one of these for my RBZ 3FW.

I hope by now everyone knows Grafalloy has re-issued this shaft. Golfsmith, Golfworks, Hireko all list it - pick your flex and your colour, they all seem to carry the full range. Only in .335" but, of course, they can be shimmed to fit .350" heads. You can even use one of the lie/face angle adapter ferrules to alter your existing head.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors