Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Nickent ARC Blades

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 turbo4door

turbo4door

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 72684
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:28 PM

Selling these are they are not really for me. Sucks too because I really wanted to like them, they are a beautiful iron.

4-PW
2* upright (claimed by previous seller, and match my current irons which are 2* upright)
Dynamic Gold S300 shafts
New-ish (less than 5 rounds) Sharpro Dual Compound Cord grips (white)
4 Iron has a Winn Excell midsize grip and is +1", as it came to me. All others are +1/2" with the Sharpro grips described above.
Small blemish on the PW soul, does not affect playability
Shaft bands are not in great shape. PW is missing completely (this is how they came to me)
Milling marks on face still clearly visible and in great shape (enlarge iron face image to see). Face picture is indicative of all faces in the set.

$225 shipped, or interested in trades for Bettinardi(other than BC Series), Piretti, or Byron putters.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by turbo4door, 08 June 2010 - 09:02 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors