Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 2 votes

Review: TaylorMade Burner Superfast Driver

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 HipCheck

HipCheck

Enough snow already

• Marshals
  • 5,016 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1164

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:56 PM

TaylorMade Burner Superfast Review

Tested:
2010 TaylorMade Burner SuperFast Driver
9.5* Loft
Matrix XCON Shaft, Stiff
Length: 46.5"

The Preamble:
Although I hit it well, my SuperQuad is going into it's 3rd season.  Though the technology is still relevant, I'm looking for a little more John Daly in my drives rather than Rocco Mediate (in bounds, of course).  So, I decided to try the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast.  I've played 4 rounds with it at the time of this review. My swing speed with a typical driver is 102 mph.

Pros:
Distance gains are AMAZING
Easy to swing
Light weight

Cons:
Shaft length can take some getting used to
Tough to draw for me
Non-traditional head shape
Too light?

Bottom Line:
You've read reviews that claim 25+ yards from a new driver and knew they were unrealistic. To my surprise -- no, shock -- with the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast, they are true. I had huge distance gains without any effort, gaining at least true 20 yards by simply switching to this driver.  If you can dial in the ball position, the distance will simply blow you away.  Beware though. The distance gains are remarkable, but can magnify your misses.  Overall, this is worth the trade off.

Look:
As non-traditional as this driver head is, it's cosmetically leaps and bounds better than the previous Burner.  Thankfully, the 'T' crown is dead and presumably buried.  The muted color and glossy paint allows the composite crown to peak through a little bit for a very cool effect.

The triangular shape isn't for everyone, but it's much better than an other non-traditional shaped driver out there today. Obviously it's shaped this way for a purpose, and bravo to TaylorMade for making this look as good as possible.

Performance/Playability:
I cannot lie. At first, I struggled mightily to hit this driver consistently. Each range session was a exercise in frustration. After a week, I reluctantly brought the driver to at Architects Golf Club in Phillipsburg, NJ, but also kept my SuperQuad in the bag just in case. The 3 wood stayed home.

I hit my SuperQuad hole after hole. Consistently finding the fairway or 1st cut, I trailed 2 of my long-hitting playing partners by 30-70 yards, depending on the hole.  Finally on the 16th hole, a 425 yard uphill par 4, I hit the club. No one paid much attention, but I hit it straight and long.  Two balls stood at the top of the hill in the fairway.  My partner hit his approach, then I waited for one of the bombers of the foursome to hit his.  He stood at his cart with his hands at his sides.  "What are you doing?" I said.  "Waiting for you to hit," he responded.  "This is your ball," I said pointing to the one next to me.  "Then who's ball is that?" he said looking at a ball 45 yards up the fairway.  "That's MINE," I said.

That drive measured 310 on my GPS. I couldn't believe it.  That's when I decided to give this SuperFast a chance.  Now, not every drive is 310 (I got some help from reaching a downhill), but on each hole of every round since, I measured distance. Consistently I was 20 to 30 yards further than my SuperQuad.  The distance gains are remarkable. Unless you are completely playing the wrong stick, you cannot get distance this easy.

But, there is a catch.  Misses can easily go right. Since this is a long-shafted driver, that miss is magnified compared to a standard 45" shafted stick. I had to donate some serious practice time to dial in this club.

Feel
The feel of the SuperFast is rather muted. You can tell when you flush it or don't, but the ball speed created doesn't match the feel.  The sound is fairly loud, but nothing like most drivers in this category (Cobra, Nike, etc.). Your eardrums won't bleed even when hitting in covered driving range bays.  The face does feel like it has a spring effect.

Bottom Line:
Normally, I'd be skeptical of a review like this, but I believe you finally CAN buy distance. Reports are that the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast is flying off store shelves (#1 selling driver, even according to NON-TM reps).  The $249 price tag will certainly help, but I'm guessing there's not many of these returned. The distance and price are simply astounding.

What TaylorMade says:
Taylormade Burner Superfast

Three years after unveiling Burner 07, the most successful driver in TaylorMade history, the No. 1 driver company in golf is unveiling the next generation of this phenomenal franchise, named simply Burner SuperFast. Weighing just 284 grams (an astounding 14 grams less than the Burner 07 and Burner 09 drivers), Burner SuperFast is a speed demon, designed to deliver increased clubhead speed and superior distance.

Largest Clubface of Any TaylorMade Driver
The Burner SuperFast driver's improved performance starts with a new 460cc clubhead shape that's sleeker and more aerodynamic than past Burner drivers. This new head also boasts high MOI for tremendous forgiveness, and incorporates the largest clubface of any TaylorMade driver. Measuring an expansive 4,500 square millimeters, the new clubface is 14% larger than Burner 09's clubface. The larger face is important in light of the fact that the longer club-length of Burner drivers, like Burner SuperFast, makes it more challenging for the average player to make square contact consistently, and the larger face gives them more area to strike the ball with. The Burner Superast face also features a new bulge and roll design that's optimized to work with the higher MOI head to maximize forgiveness on off-center hits. Finally, the clubface incorporates TaylorMade's renowned Inverted Cone Technology, which promotes faster ball speed on off-center hits.

The Burner SuperFast driver also incorporates TaylorMade's proven Dual-Crown technology, which both lowers and pulls back the center of gravity to promote a higher launch angle and increased spin. Introduced in the TaylorMade Tour Burner driver two years ago, and also used in the Burner 09, Dual Crown technology is tremendously valuable.

Longer, Lighter Shaft Promotes Higher Launch
Also critical to the Burner SuperFast driver's performance is its Matrix Ozik XCon 4.8 shaft, which is both ultra-light and tip-soft, helping the golfer generate more ball speed, a higher launch angle and more spin to promote more distance. And at 46.5" in length, Burner SuperFast automatically promotes a wide and fast swing arc.

Burner SuperFast: Our Lightest Driver Ever
Another vital upgrade to the Burner SuperFast is the new Winn Lite grip that weighs just 30 grams, which is a full 14 grams lighter than the Burner 09's grip, yet it sacrifices nothing in terms of feel and traction. It's a critical component to our overall quest to make this club, at 284 grams, the lightest driver we've ever produced.

Put every element of our newest version of SuperFast technology together and you've got a driver that screams through the hitting zone to promote more pop at impact for more clubhead speed and distance than any Burner driver ever has, and that's saying something. The best news is that all players can take advantage of Burner SuperFast’s speed and distance benefits, as the driver will also be available in a ladies version in its own color palette.
The Burner SuperFast driver is available in three lofts – 9.5, 10.5, HT – and five shaft flexes – L, M, R, S, X..

http://press.tmag.co...urnersuperfast/

Attached Thumbnails

• P1020165.JPG
  • P1020166.JPG
  • P1020168.JPG
  • P1020171.JPG
  • P1020172.JPG
  • P1020177.JPG
  • P1020178.JPG
  • P1020180.JPG
  • P1020181.JPG
  • P1020182.JPG
  • P1020183.JPG

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 rblmp32

rblmp32

Major Winner

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,743 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21316
  • Ebay ID:bdawg40
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:23 PM

1.5" on the shaft will do that for ya... that's what my g/f keeps saying anyway?  ;)

#3 Duffed

Duffed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83818
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:24 PM

Great review! I was leaning towards buying the Superfast, and I'm leaning closer now.

#4 alittleoverpar

alittleoverpar

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62687
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:26 PM

Glad it's working for you.  At 46.5" I would have a hard time hitting fairways, but maybe that's just me.

Congrats!
Royal Collection JP104 10.5*
Sonartec TRC F14 & F18 - 14*, 18*
Callaway Razr X Muscleback 4 - PW
Callaway X Forged Wedge 54*, 58*, 62*
Royal Collection East Coast Miami

#5 tinman

tinman

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70670
  • Ebay ID:tinman1968.315
GolfWRX Likes : 49

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:40 PM

How's the stock shaft in it ?

Ping i20,G10
Tour Edge CB4 16.5*
Ping Rapt V20* /Bridgestone J40 24*
S3 Pro's,J40 CB's
Mizuno MP R12 52/58 + SS7

#6 golfware

golfware

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,611 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439
GolfWRX Likes : 144

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:29 PM

Great to hear that it's working for you.  I just can't do a 46.5" shaft.  Heck, I choke down on my 44.75" FT-9 Tour and still hit it a country mile.  

In fact, Rory McIlroy has me thinking about something, as he KILLED the ball with a Pro95X in his driver.  I remember using a Diamana Blueboard 83 in an old driver, and man, I felt like I could really bring the heat with that club.  Sure, it weighed a bit more than a 60-gram shaft, but I could generate some serious lag with that baby.

Hope that you enjoy your new stick!

#7 HipCheck

HipCheck

Enough snow already

• Marshals
  • 5,016 posts
  •  

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:50 PM

Duffed, on 04 May 2010 - 04:24 PM, said:

Great review! I was leaning towards buying the Superfast, and I'm leaning closer now.
Give it a try at the range a couple of times.

tinman, on 04 May 2010 - 04:40 PM, said:

How's the stock shaft in it ?
With a standard length driver, I prefer a YS 6+, but I'm unsure if it'd play well at this length. Based on my distance off the tee, I guess I have no complaints.

#8 Guia

Guia

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97501
GolfWRX Likes : 381

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:58 PM

At 46.5 anyone will gain distance, and usually lose workability and have more missed fairways.  Personally, I don't think I could hit this length consistently.  Not for me.

Edited by Guia, 04 May 2010 - 08:59 PM.

#9 JJK947

JJK947

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,104 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 36028
GolfWRX Likes : 91

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:49 PM

Not only will the extra 1.5" help but the club itself is just so much lighter in terms of overall weight and swing weight as well.  I don't remember how they come stock, but my superquad is D4 with a 75 gram UST V2 in it, and that is not a heavy shaft.  You are probably gaining at least 5 mph swing speed with that set up compared to the superquad.
Taylormade R1 Black 8.5 - Speeder TS 6.2
Adams Super LS 18 - Diamana Blueboard 93
Mizuno MP H4 2-iron - KBS Tour
Mizuno MP4 3-PW - True Temper Black Gold
WITB Link
Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2
Taylormade XFT 54.12, X-Forged 58.10- DG

#10 MrParr1Noid

MrParr1Noid

The Little Hitter's Brother

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,659 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 382
GolfWRX Likes : 280

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:39 PM

Great review Rob..Posted Image

Taylor Made Burner SuperFast w/Matrix X-Con 4.8 Rocks.  I'm testing mine against my TM SuperQuad Tour, and dayumm it's close...Posted Image

BB Alpha 9.0 Aldila ATX 55
BB fw/w 3 & 5 Fubuki Z 65
Apex Pro 4-PW UST Recoil 95
Odyssey MXM #1 w/sight dot
Mack Daddy 2 - 52 & 56 S grind

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 jmoore22

jmoore22

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104858
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:59 PM

I was able to pick one up at  Edwin Watts for $149.99 in the used section and I bet it hadn't been hit  more than 10 times! I used it today and only missed one fairway in nine holes wasnt able to get 18 in it was to late, I shot 35 and was looking at about 10 yards farther than my R7quad ht. I didn't have a problem with the shaft, my quad ht is about 1" shorter but I felt it was easy to control anyone who thinks it is too long should give it a try and I think you will pleasantly surprised.

#12 sharkiesj

sharkiesj

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6582
GolfWRX Likes : 136

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:11 AM

I also got a demo'd one at Roger Dunn for 149.00 and I love it.

Very long, and agree with OP, misses go right but the feel is great and it's got a real solid feel to it.

#13 LSeca

LSeca

Major Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38135

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:17 AM

Thanks for the review.  Everytime I have had the chance I have hit this (indoors at the store), and I am astonished at how solid it feels.  The shaft seems to hold up and the sound is a wonderful "crack" and imo one of the best sounding drivers out there.  Ofcourse this is indoors in an enclosed area, so the sound could be different outside.  Anyway, I think I may get one to play around with as they are remarkably inexpensive allready.  

#14 ghodges

ghodges

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14320
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:18 AM

As someone who has tried for several years now to "get rid of" his SuperQuad I found this review VERY interesting.  

I think I may go ahead and grab a SF and keep my SuperQuad just like you.  :)

BTW, other than the look (all black) and it being a .5" shorter are there any other things different about the TP.  I'm guessing the face is more open.  Also wonder how much more the TP will cost.

Edited by ghodges, 05 May 2010 - 12:42 AM.

#15 playmuch

playmuch

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 43638
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:23 AM

That extra length is just to much of a deterrent for me.

#16 wdwfan78

wdwfan78

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99419
  • Ebay ID:wdwfan78
GolfWRX Likes : 108

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:39 AM

I can't say enough about how much I love my Superfast. I have a 10.5* with the Motore 65 shaft at 45.5" and it is a bomber with fantastic feel. Love it :yahoo:
Callaway Big Bertha Alpha
Callaway Big Bertha 3, 5 Wood
TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC 4-PW
Bridgestone J40 50*, 54*, 58*
Ping Senita TR Counter Balanced

#17 mickyw85

mickyw85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106915

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:20 AM

I wouldn't have believed any club went noticeably further until I got my new driver(FT tour 9.5*voodoo) but that kills my 08 burner.  The SF wasn't for me as I went off TM but enjoy getting those extra yards, sure is fun hitting to new parts of the couse.

#18 Sakman

Sakman

@ryansako

• Marshals
  • 5,654 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1687

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:22 AM

Nice review Rob! If you decide to reshaft using a traditional length, I'd like to hear any additional thoughts/comments on TM's latest and greatest.

Cheers!  :drinks:

#19 Disco

Disco

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 43195

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:46 AM

HipCheck,
I currently play a Nike Victory Red Str8-Fit in 8.5 degrees in a stiff. I'm a fairly "high spin" player with the driver. Would you recommend going with a 9.5 SF or 10.5 SF? Thanks in advance.

#20 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,575 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
GolfWRX Likes : 817

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:03 AM

I will be interested to hear about the TP version.  The length of this shaft is 95% the reason why people are hitting this farther!

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#21 daughterscameron

daughterscameron

Don't touch the Kitty!! (The Doll House) MB, SC

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 10596

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:23 AM

Sakman, on 05 May 2010 - 06:22 AM, said:

Nice review Rob! If you decide to reshaft using a traditional length, I'd like to hear any additional thoughts/comments on TM's latest and greatest.

Cheers!  Posted Image

+1 here, Rob.  Of course, it sounds like you like it right where it's at.
Lately, I've been going shorter and shorter.  I don't normally have a
problem with distance, I have a problem with keeping it in play...Posted Image Posted Image

#22 Goldenhawk

Goldenhawk

Major Winner

• 2,475 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 7653
GolfWRX Likes : 92

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:27 AM

TheMoneyShot, on 05 May 2010 - 08:03 AM, said:

I will be interested to hear about the TP version.  The length of this shaft is 95% the reason why people are hitting this farther!

+1 on the length of shaft.  My brother plays a TM Burner Superfast in an effort to keep up with me. :lol:

Anyhow, the Superfast 3 wood totally rocks and I'm waiting for the Burner Superfast TP.  Previous posts on this board say that that the TP version is major improvement over the regular version.
TM SLDR 10.5* Driver
Adams 14.5* Super XTD Fairway
Adams 17* and 19* Super XTD Hybrids
TM TP CB (2014) 4 to PW
Titleist SC Studio Select Newport 2
TM xFT 52* and 58* Wedges

#23 HipCheck

HipCheck

Enough snow already

• Marshals
  • 5,016 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:42 AM

ghodges, on 05 May 2010 - 12:18 AM, said:

As someone who has tried for several years now to "get rid of" his SuperQuad I found this review VERY interesting.  

I think I may go ahead and grab a SF and keep my SuperQuad just like you.  :)

BTW, other than the look (all black) and it being a .5" shorter are there any other things different about the TP.  I'm guessing the face is more open.  Also wonder how much more the TP will cost.

I'm not sure about the TP version. Since my misses with this are right, I'll stay away from the TP.

playmuch, on 05 May 2010 - 12:23 AM, said:

That extra length is just to much of a deterrent for me.

That's what I thought at first, but you can swing it.  Once you see the length on the course, you'll be astounded.

Disco, on 05 May 2010 - 06:46 AM, said:

HipCheck,
I currently play a Nike Victory Red Str8-Fit in 8.5 degrees in a stiff. I'm a fairly "high spin" player with the driver. Would you recommend going with a 9.5 SF or 10.5 SF? Thanks in advance.

No more than 9.5, but you may want the TP if high spin is your game.

#24 Oaks

Oaks

Member of #TeamJetSpeed

• 1,789 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 882
  • Ebay ID:oakie117
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:51 AM

I liked the driver, just couldn't control it...  

Enjoy it Rob...
SLDR 430 9* w Matrix 6Q3
SLDR 3 Wood w Matrix 8M3X
JetSpeed 19* w Matrix HM3 95X
TM 2014 MC 3-P 54 & 60 PX Flgtd 6.5
WITB Link
Member of #TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013
Putters: DLL, Versa 7, TP Mills HandMade

#25 highergr0und

highergr0und

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,218 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52319
  • Ebay ID:highergr0und0
GolfWRX Likes : 511

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:05 AM

rblmp32, on 04 May 2010 - 04:23 PM, said:

1.5" on the shaft will do that for ya... that's what my g/f keeps saying anyway? ;)

Classic....

I too would like to know how it plays with a 44" shaft to see if it truly is "the size of the wave or the motion of the ocean"

#26 sheldonjhacker

sheldonjhacker

Major Winner

• 1,412 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87167
GolfWRX Likes : 82

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:07 AM

nice review !  this is now on my short list along with the G15 and the FT-iz.

#27 hmx3

hmx3

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22522
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:49 AM

Itīs a typical high launch and high spin driver, designed for 90 % of golfers, who have problems to get the ball in the air.

But with this stock-length you can gain more length, but you will find your ball mostly on the right side.

#28 motoo344

motoo344

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70057

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:02 AM

Good review, I have an itch to try it but I don't think I would buy it. It just seems way to long for me.

#29 Eck42

Eck42

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2620
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:11 AM

I had a chance to demo the Superfast (W/Matrix 4.8) last week. I tried it along side the R9 460(X-Con5) and my Titleist D3(X-Con5). I guess I am in the minority, but I did not care for the Superfast. I am looking for something to replace the D3 because even though I love the shaft, Titleist is not very forgiving (IMO).

As far as looks I found the SF to be fine. I do not mind the triangle shape and I know you cant see the bottom, but I love the graphics on the bottom! However, the longer shaft is not for me. The first swing was good and I was thinking maybe this is the one, but then as I got into it I found the SF is not for me-mainly because of the longer shaft. I don't like the extra length because I found it hard to control. Keep in mind I don't have the skill level of most-I am a higher single digit handicap. I really wanted to like this driver-I went to the range with every intention of ordering a SF when I was done trying it and because of that I did not give up I gave it every chance but I just could not get the feel and control I was looking for.

As a side note my testing came down to the R9 460 and the D3. I feel in love with the R9 and ordered one with the X-Con 5 shaft. I cannot wait until it arrives. I like everything about the 460-the look, the sound, control, forgiveness and I found the distance to be outstanding. Overall it seems to me (FWIW) Taylor Made drivers always give good distance.

Hope this helps others-I am not knocking the SF-it is just not for me.

Edited by Eck42, 05 May 2010 - 11:12 AM.

#30 wdwfan78

wdwfan78

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99419
  • Ebay ID:wdwfan78
GolfWRX Likes : 108

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:26 PM

hmx3, on 05 May 2010 - 10:49 AM, said:

Itīs a typical high launch and high spin driver, designed for 90 % of golfers, who have problems to get the ball in the air.

But with this stock-length you can gain more length, but you will find your ball mostly on the right side.

Not in my case. tested alongside the G15 and FT-iZ it was the lowest spinning driver I was considering.

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha
Callaway Big Bertha 3, 5 Wood
TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC 4-PW
Bridgestone J40 50*, 54*, 58*
Ping Senita TR Counter Balanced

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors