Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

The Search Is Over. Gamer V2

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#151 smellysell

smellysell

I Hate Golf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 173830
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

View PostDr. Shankenstein, on 21 November 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

View Post3puttbogey2, on 21 November 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

View PostDr. Shankenstein, on 21 November 2012 - 12:03 AM, said:

View Post3puttbogey2, on 20 November 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

Figured this was a thread well worth bumping.  Just picked up 5 dozen new for $63.
Where did you come across that deal?

Local Mitchell golf place in Billings, MT.  Had them on sale for $16, and buy 4, get one free on top.  Guess they were actually $64.
Ah dangit. the cost of me driving to Helena would offset the saving. However, nice find.

I have to stop by on the way back through to pick up some wedges they're bending for me.  If you want me to pick some up for you and ship them your way I'd be happy to, just shoot me a PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#152 Dr. Shankenstein

Dr. Shankenstein

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 121184
  • Ebay ID:mdcmdeal
GolfWRX Likes : 58

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

View Post3puttbogey2, on 21 November 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

View PostDr. Shankenstein, on 21 November 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

View Post3puttbogey2, on 21 November 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

View PostDr. Shankenstein, on 21 November 2012 - 12:03 AM, said:

View Post3puttbogey2, on 20 November 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

Figured this was a thread well worth bumping.  Just picked up 5 dozen new for $63.
Where did you come across that deal?

Local Mitchell golf place in Billings, MT.  Had them on sale for $16, and buy 4, get one free on top.  Guess they were actually $64.
Ah dangit. the cost of me driving to Helena would offset the saving. However, nice find.

I have to stop by on the way back through to pick up some wedges they're bending for me.  If you want me to pick some up for you and ship them your way I'd be happy to, just shoot me a PM.
Hey 3putt, Thanks for the offer, that is very kind. I currently have 4 doz in my golf locker and (knock on wood) getting to the point of my game where I actually finish a round with the same ball I started with. Now that I said it, I have now jinxed myself.
TM SLDR 10.5* Fubuki Alpha 60x5ct
Cally X-Hot 17* 4w stock PxV
Cally X-Hot 22* & 19* stock shafts
Bridgestone J38 DPC 5-P NSPro 1050GH
SnakeEyes 695lz 54*&60* DG spinners
Rife Aussie Mallet/Rife Abaco
WITB Link

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors