Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Mizuno MP-630

30 replies to this topic

#1 rlheiman

rlheiman

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11035
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 22 April 2010 - 03:57 PM

Mizuno MP-630 Driver

Traditionally Solid

Mizuno is best known for its forged irons and traditional looks and feel.  They always have an eye for the classic design and playerís appeal.  The Mizuno MP-630 driver fits that same mold.  Itís looks and performance are geared for the traditional and players that demand the newest technologies for optimal performance.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Mizuno MP-630 driver comes in two models, Fast-track and non-fast track.  Iíve had many drivers with all the bells and whistles that offer multiple adjustments, but this time I just wanted just a simple, traditional, plain driver.  Standard Tour Velvet grip and a beautiful white, black and red headcover complete this appealing package

Posted Image

The head shape itself is very classic pear shaped driver.  At address it looks traditional with the solid black crown sans alignment aid.  It does sit a touch open, which can be a visual preference of many good players.  The face is tall with scoring lines from side to side.  Personally I liked how this head sat behind the ball without an alignment aid, it was still easy to aim the clubface at the intended target.  At 45Ē and weighing in at a D-2 it felt very normal in my hands.

The head offers a very traditional, solid, muted, almost persimmon like sound.  It was much lower toned and quieter than many tin can sounding drivers on the market currently.  While the muted solid sound is pleasant to the traditional player, the feel was still explosive.  If you think in terms of baseball, it resembles the difference between a wooden bat and an aluminum bat.  While the aluminum bat seems to spring off the face and the wooden bat just cracks the ball, so this driver really cracks the ball.   Thankfully this head, while traditional in looks and feel, offered excellent forgiveness.  I still may be in spring form, but I got good consistent results with this head.  I hit soft fades drive after drive.  Now I donít work the ball much and donít worry much about hitting the draw, but in comparison to other drivers I have hit, the MP-630 stock set-up is about as anti-left as you are going to find.

Posted Image

The stock shaft might have been the most impressive aspect of this club.  It is a 64gram ďMade for MizunoĒ Fubuki.  Now, 99% of the made for shafts in drivers are watered down versions of the original, but this one is actually a beefed up version of the 63gram Fubuki Tour.  Iíve hit the original Fubuki Tour in the 63 and 73 grams shafts and the ďMade for MizunoĒ Fubuki I actually liked better.  Mizuno had Mitsubishi beef up the tip section a little bit, thus lowering the launch, torque and tightening up the feel.  I was honestly blown away with how good this shaft felt and performed.  It maintained Fubukiís low spin, and amazing carry distance, but dropped launch angle a little and firmed up the feel.  I still got that surprising distance out of the shaft with better overall performance.

While Mizuno isnít known for their drivers like they are their irons, donít think for a moment they donít know what they are doing. The MP-630 driver is traditionally solid.  If you want a classic look, sound and feel, but still modern performance, this is the driver for you.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 GaijinGolfer

GaijinGolfer

Makeruna Nippon

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 60085
  • Ebay ID:Titleistwi
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:10 PM

Good review. It sounds like Mizuno is slowly making a name for themselves in the driver market like they have in the iron and wedge markets. The MX-700 got great reviews and it seems like people like the MP-630.

#3 enis750

enis750

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105306
  • Ebay ID:enis750
GolfWRX Likes : 325

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:41 PM

I have hit this driver as well and it is all it claims to be
simply outstanding

just wish the ol bank account (wife) would allow for its purchase ;)
Titleist 909D3 9.5 VTS 6 Silver
Callaway XHP 15 ACCRA 2.0 MT-F
Callaway XHP 20 / X2HP 23 VTS 85H Silver
Titleist 712 AP2 6-P DGS300
Titleist SM5 56s / 60k ~ Callaway MD 52
Odyssey Versa 7 35" / Pro V1x

#4 BobSmithson

BobSmithson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 79252
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:46 PM

What loft did you hit? And how did the launch / ball flight compare with your normal driver?

#5 rlheiman

rlheiman

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  •  

Posted 22 April 2010 - 07:07 PM

View PostBobSmithson, on 22 April 2010 - 06:46 PM, said:

What loft did you hit? And how did the launch / ball flight compare with your normal driver?

9.5* Loft.  Hit it just a touch lower than normal.  Not enough to go up to the 10.5* loft, but between the open face and altered Fubuki it has a really penetrating ball flight.

#6 spark

spark

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 19900
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:19 PM

Thanks for the review and the great pics!

Really looks nice. I just wished they had a 8.5 degree version (seems to be only available in the Fasttrack version... :crazy:

#7 hollowbox

hollowbox

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65821
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:29 PM

I love mine.  I can only describe the ball flight as piercing.  I'm hitting mine very long and very straight.  It looks good, feels good, sounds good.  Mizuno is kicking butt with this and the mp titanium woods.

#8 hmx3

hmx3

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22522
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:39 AM

Liked the look of the 630, but not the driver for my swing. The overall weight feels too light and every shot goes right.

#9 jasonnj1978

jasonnj1978

Tour Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 760 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38333
  • Ebay ID:jasonnj1978
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:14 PM

I'm a +2 handicap with a 108 avg SS and my ball flight is either straight or slight 3-5 yard cut.  I will echo that this is a very anti-left driver.  I tried a 9.5 with stiff Fubuki and it wnet right, tried it with an Oban Devotion 7 that I have had great results with in other drivers...and it went right.

I really really wanted to love this driver because it sets up so nice and is the best sounding feeling driver I've ever tried (and I've tried a lot!!) but I just couldn't do it.

Happy ending though is that I put the Mizuno Fubuki in my MP-600 and ka-boom!!  Very tight dispersion, just wants to go straight with great launch to my eye and really flat downrange trajectory that gets more roll out then I've ever had.

#10 mitchleary

mitchleary

Time to let the dark passenger drive for a while.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 33253

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:04 PM

I hit that driver today.  Just freakin' sick.  Mizuno did a great job!!

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 longoffthetees

longoffthetees

Tour Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 648 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51055
  • Ebay ID:longoffthetees2
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:23 PM

I can echo that this is a great driver.

It battled my SQ 282 and Speedline Classic tooth and nail. The Fubuki made for Mizuno is very nice. Stiff tip and some waggle in the butt end. Flight was very piercing for me. It is a light driver, but at the same time, still anti-left thanks to the face angle.

For what you can buy them for ($200), they are an outstanding driver.
Ping i25 10.5 w/ RIP BETA 60S
TMAG SF2.0 13.5 w/ Kiyoshi 75X
Ping Rapture 18* D.I. w/ 989 S
Ping i20 4-W w/ Modus 3 130X
SCOR 52, 58, 61
T.P. Mills Copper Plated Flow Neck Ming

#12 Ping-er

Ping-er

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 79172

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:36 PM

Posted Image

The stock shaft might have been the most impressive aspect of this club. It is a 64gram "Made for Mizuno" Fubuki. Now, 99% of the made for shafts in drivers are watered down versions of the original, but this one is actually a beefed up version of the 63gram Fubuki Tour. I've hit the original Fubuki Tour in the 63 and 73 grams shafts and the "Made for Mizuno" Fubuki I actually liked better. Mizuno had Mitsubishi beef up the tip section a little bit, thus lowering the launch, torque and tightening up the feel. I was honestly blown away with how good this shaft felt and performed. It maintained Fubuki's low spin, and amazing carry distance, but dropped launch angle a little and firmed up the feel. I still got that surprising distance out of the shaft with better overall performance.

While Mizuno isn't known for their drivers like they are their irons, don't think for a moment they don't know what they are doing. The MP-630 driver is traditionally solid. If you want a classic look, sound and feel, but still modern performance, this is the driver for you.

Excellent review !!! I have heard this from Mizuno CS also and mentioned/seen it in another forum. I currently play a true BB in Stiff, how did this one compare in terms of initial launch, spin and feel ?
Thx!

Edited by Ping-er, 26 April 2010 - 01:19 PM.

#13 rlheiman

rlheiman

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2010 - 02:06 PM

Compared to the BB I would say the "made for" Fubuki launches a touch higher, feels a little smoother and spins about the same.

#14 Ping-er

Ping-er

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2010 - 05:45 PM

View Postrlheiman, on 26 April 2010 - 02:06 PM, said:

Compared to the BB I would say the "made for" Fubuki launches a touch higher, feels a little smoother and spins about the same.

currently playin 10.5 I guess I should consider the 9.5 version in the Mizuno. Having an open face I think that increases loft a bit and launches higher then actual loft, should come out the same then !?

#15 jdanlaw

jdanlaw

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2677
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 26 April 2010 - 06:52 PM

View PostPing-er, on 26 April 2010 - 05:45 PM, said:

View Postrlheiman, on 26 April 2010 - 02:06 PM, said:

currently playin 10.5 I guess I should consider the 9.5 version in the Mizuno. Having an open face I think that increases loft a bit and launches higher then actual loft, should come out the same then !?

You've got it backwards.  Open face decreases loft, so go higher in loft to offset an open face angle.

#16 Ping-er

Ping-er

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:43 PM

hmmm ?

#17 carrera

carrera

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

Jdanlaw is correct, you have it backward.  When a 10.5 degree loft head with a 1.5* open clubface is square at impact, the effective loft will decrease to something closer to 9 degrees.

#18 carrera

carrera

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:13 PM

View Posthmx3, on 23 April 2010 - 11:39 AM, said:

The overall weight feels too light and every shot goes right.

I had read some reviews that said that the 630 was similar to the 600 in that the head felt heavy.  I had the 600 and it was a heavy feeling club.

#19 Ping-er

Ping-er

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:21 PM

View Postcarrera, on 26 April 2010 - 09:11 PM, said:

Jdanlaw is correct, you have it backward. When a 10.5 degree loft head with a 1.5* open clubface is square at impact, the effective loft will decrease to something closer to 9 degrees.

true...I think I "overthought" that one a little...makes sense ;-)

#20 PingKing

PingKing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80297

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:21 AM

View Postcarrera, on 26 April 2010 - 09:13 PM, said:

View Posthmx3, on 23 April 2010 - 11:39 AM, said:

The overall weight feels too light and every shot goes right.

I had read some reviews that said that the 630 was similar to the 600 in that the head felt heavy. I had the 600 and it was a heavy feeling club.

i was at a demo day on sunday and only intended on trying the 630 non fast track, was trying to decide between 9.5 and 10.5. when i asked the rep for his opinion which loft best suited me, he said i was hitting both with too much spin. didn't know how much exactly, no launch monitor. my flight did start out low and then eventually climbed up even with the 10.5. he proceeded to set me up with the 10.5 fast track with the settings at 1-10. i actually started to hit the ball with a higher and flatter trajectory. he said that i was still hitting with too much spin. he then grabbed the 8.5 fast track and changed the settings to 5-6. just as he handed the club to me he said the 8.5 fast track head is heavier than the others (9.5 ft, 10.5 ft, 9.5 non ft, and 10.5 non ft). i could actually feel the weight difference, but can't remember how much heavier it was. i am trying to remember what he said the weight difference was but i am vaguely remember something like 80~200 grams (does that sound right). i was hitting the 8.5 with a more piercing flight, but by this time i've hit so many balls i was getting tired and losing my consistency.

has anyone swung the 8.5 and the other heads? anyone noticed the difference or heard of the weight difference in 8.5? how do you think i'll do with the 9.5 fast track head? my swing speed is around 100~105 and i can get it up to about 108~110. there's another demo day coming up this saturday. let's hope it's a good swing day.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#21 carrera

carrera

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts
  •  

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:47 PM

View PostPingKing, on 27 April 2010 - 12:21 AM, said:

i am trying to remember what he said the weight difference was but i am vaguely remember something like 80~200 grams (does that sound right).

8 grams would be a noticeable difference.

#22 Ping-er

Ping-er

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  •  

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:46 PM

Just found those specs on the "made for" Mizuno Fubuki for the MP 630 Driver from the European Website:

FUBUKI Driver X 66 4.0 Mid Stiff 61 4.5 Mid-High Regular 59 4.5 Mid-High
First 2 numbers are weight...next number with comma (.) is torque and Ball Flight on the End. Sorry cant modify the copy/paste. All Driver Lofts and flexes are rated D3 - 5 Swingweight...

Wonder how they "stiffen" up the tip yet increase the torque form reg. Fubuki 3.7 to made for Mizuno 4.5 ??? And the Flight actually would mean a "whippier tip" compared to the real Fubuki, no !?

Edited by Ping-er, 02 May 2010 - 07:49 PM.

#23 conkara

conkara

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 10228

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:02 PM

I could not agree more. This diver is exceptional. I have the MP 58 irons as well and those are awesome too. Mizuno out did them selves this year as far as I am concerned, and I have played alot of Mizuno stuff.

#24 joecollege

joecollege

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8760
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:56 AM

View Postcarrera, on 26 April 2010 - 09:11 PM, said:

Jdanlaw is correct, you have it backward.  When a 10.5 degree loft head with a 1.5* open clubface is square at impact, the effective loft will decrease to something closer to 9 degrees.

I'm glad I read that.

I was demoing an Adams Speedline in the Matrix HDA X-stiff/ 8.5 and the Mizuno Mp-630 Non-fastrack in 10.5 Stiff.

The reps recommendation was 10.5 in X-stiff. I was thinking I needed an 8.5 or even 9, but not a 10.5. Yet your post would suggest that at impact, I'm hitting a 9.

#25 EZ Swinger

EZ Swinger

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97588

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:09 AM

I've been hitting this driver for a few weeks and the feel of the head is fantastic.  My only problem is the shaft.  I am getting a pretty good ball flight, maybe a touch to high, but a bit too much spin.  Also, as other people have mentioned, I can't seem to turn it over and keep it from slicing.  Basically, I am searching for a shaft that is easy to turnover, provides Mid trajectory with low spin.  Has anyone had any success finding this in this head?

#26 supercharger

supercharger

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50034
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:40 AM

From my trials the 630 is more right that the 600.  Head weights were both 206 after pulling the shafts.   Both swingweighted at d5-6.  Fubuki stiff plays like regular to me.

#27 mandudebro

mandudebro

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 92200
  • Ebay ID:mandudebro
GolfWRX Likes : 182

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:14 PM

history

Was leaning towards Titleist 909F3 as I produce too much backspin and like a workable, traditional 3W look, but I ordered a 15* MP630 FW with the stock Fubuki (stiff) after speaking with the local rep.   I confirmed with him that it wasn't going to be like the Diamana BB 'for Titleist' vs real BB scenario.  He emphasized that the 'for Mizuno' Fubuki was stiffened a bit in the tip but otherwise very, very similar- not a dumbed down version like with the Titleist BB and others.  It felt great on multiple occasions hitting it at shops so I went with it.  It did feel a touch 'soft', but I attributed that to the softness in the handle Fubuki's are known to have.

review
So now I've got two rounds and two practice sessions with it and I'm very disappointed.  The head itself is very solid, relatively long, and seems to produce a good penetrating ball flight.  The problem is the shaft is way too loose and dispersion way wider than any other club in my bag.  My best, smoothest swings produce expected results, but misses are going both ways with major sidespin- big, flat hooks mainly with occasional slices mixed in.  These are not awful swings either.  It just feels like I'm losing the club head in the downswing.  This is not a problem I have with any other club in my bag. Getting after it doesn't seem like an option as even good swings are going left hard with an occasional leaky slice.

I was not aware of the high torque numbers (4.5 stiff, 4.0 x) for the shaft when I ordered it, and I'm now regretting it.  Definitely feeling burned by Mizuno rep, especially as someone with 12 of 14 clubs in my bag being Mizuno.  Bottom line is that this is a watered down Fubuki, nothing like the real deal if you ask me.

For reference, I play a real BB 73s in my Titelist D3 9* driver head and absolutely love it- complete control, know where the club head is, works w/ smooth or harder swings.  I'm also coming from a TT DG shaft in a Titleist 980F as my prior 3W.
Driver SS = 101-105 mph
6.1 index

advice?
I've thought of having it tipped, but I'm doubting this will help much because I think I'm fighting torque rather than flex.  Ball flight is good.  It's the sidespin that is the issue.  Also thought of selling current one and ordering it in X flex since torque is lower (4.0), but that's still pretty high.  3rd option would be to put better shaft in it, but hate to fork out more $.
Adams Fast12ls 8.5* / Fubuki K 70s
Mizuno MPti 15* / Aldila VS Proto 80s
Adams Idea Pro a12 20* / RIP VS Proto 80
Mizuno MP60 / TTDG S300
Vokey 52*, Mizuno 56*, TM 60*
Nike Method 003

#28 mandudebro

mandudebro

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 92200
  • Ebay ID:mandudebro
GolfWRX Likes : 182

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:32 PM

Update:

Played a couple more rounds with this club and getting same results- can get it to go straight if I pull back to 75% swings.  Otherwise, hard to keep it on the golf course it's so loose.

Got fitted for a new 3w shaft today.  Tested the 'made for Mizuno Fubuki' ('stiff') and it was between regular and stiff based on CPM's.  Also found out swing speed has increased to +/- 105mph (driver) so that certainly wasn't helping.

Anyway, looked at Fujikura F1 65x, Fujikura F3 70s, Diamana BB 83s, and Aldila VS Proto 80s.  F1 was too much club- may have been ok in stiff, but wasn't what I was looking for in terms of feel anyhow.  Diamana BB was great, as I expected (play it in my driver), but I'm not trying to drop $300+ on a 3w shaft right now.  Got good launch/spin numbers with both F3 and VS Proto and really liked the feel of both.  Stout, but with a good kick through impact.  Also felt as though I could back off or go after it and both shafts maintained feel.

Ended up going with VS Proto as I slightly preferred it's feel, LM numbers didn't really favor one over the other, and it's half the cost now.  I also liked the low torque (2.2) for a 3w- it ought to be laser straight.  Plus, it's know as an excellent FW shaft.  Once I get it back and put it in play, I'll give an update on my new and improved Mizzy 3w.

What did I learn?  'Made for' shafts are dumbed down versions of the real deal.  Period.  No more debate.  Why would an OEM put a $200-$300 shaft in a $300-$400 club?  They wouldn't.  In addition, higher end shafts would not fit nearly a wide enough spectrum of golfers for off the shelf sales.  Lesson learned.

Edited by mandudebro, 26 July 2010 - 11:34 PM.

Adams Fast12ls 8.5* / Fubuki K 70s
Mizuno MPti 15* / Aldila VS Proto 80s
Adams Idea Pro a12 20* / RIP VS Proto 80
Mizuno MP60 / TTDG S300
Vokey 52*, Mizuno 56*, TM 60*
Nike Method 003

#29 malemotives

malemotives

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275589

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

Review looks to be a few years old. As a fairly new golfer, when my wife confiscated my beloved Ping Raptures for her own, I found and tried this club rather than opt for newer technology. While it didn't give me a  significant distance improvement, it did bring more consistent 250-60 yard drives. Two reasons, I concluded: 1. For the most part it took my slice out of play, and 2. Lower, straighter ball flight more often.

Interestingly, as I hit this club more, I could actually feel my swing adjustment taking place. Oddly, now that I've been hitting it for a month or so, the ball flight is getting higher, even with the 9.5* loft, robbing me of some potential distance. I've started teeing it down a little lower, which is causing me to pull it to the left a bit. The challenges of the golf swing vs the club are never ending. ~Sigh

#30 Jack Pearsall

Jack Pearsall

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125708
GolfWRX Likes : 270

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

Used it for a few seasons. Needed to be precise. The feel of the head is unreal. A refined koosh. Boring ball flight. Pretty. It looks awesome behind the ball. Gorgeous looking. Great sound. Dispersion was mixed with fubuki stock white. If hit right it was a beauty, but it leaked right with a loose swing. The head is a tad heavy feeling compared to a more recent composite head. Plus it has that adjustment rig. A 909DComp (old man driver) replaced it ONLY because of better dispersion. Stock Ozik shaft in the 909DComp

Titleist 909DC 9.5*
Taylormade 300 Series 15*
Srixon ZR-UTI 18*
Srixon Z-TX 3-PW
Odyssey XG #3
Zodia 52*, 56*

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors