Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Donations wanted for a good cause

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tommyjtipton

tommyjtipton

golfprotommy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32004
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:28 PM

Hello,

My name is Tommy Tipton.  I am a member on this forum and use the BST section often.  Next to actually being on the course, this is my favorite place to be!  Enough about me... to the stated cause.

I am a 1998 graduate of a small high school (Hartford, Arkansas) and we are trying to raise money for our Alumni Association so they may present scholarships to more students.  Me and my best friend from high school have assumed the leadership role in the yearly alumni golf tournament and have taken steps to make it a very productive and fun tournament.  This is where YOU come in.  Since this is the "Pay it forward" forum, we are asking for any donations possible... balls (any kind), clubs (new or used), gloves, etc.  We will basically take anything golf related for prizes.  It would be great if anyone feeling generous or fortunate enough to be able to do this sort of thing wanted to help out.  

To validate this tournament, please see to following facebook link:

http://www.facebook....150152581655147

(mods, if this is not allowed, please let me know and I can remove it)

The tournament, a four man scramble, will be held May 8th at Wolf Ridge Golf course in Poteau, Oklahoma.  Anyone in the western Arkansas or Eastern Oklahoma area that wants to participate is welcome.  You can contact me at tommyjtipton@gmail.com for more info if you are interested or have questions.

Anyone willing to help can send donations to:

Dr. Angela Wiggins
8901 Jenny Lind
Suite 6A
Fort Smith, AR 72908

Thanks for your help and support.

Sincerely,

Tommy Tipton

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors