Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Pinseeker Golf Clubs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Don W

Don W

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 79390
GolfWRX Likes : 41

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:11 PM

My Brother in law died last year and i asked my Sister in law if I could buy his golf clubs, she gave them to me. Was expecting he would own a nice older set of Titeilist or Hogan, what I got was a full set of Pinseeker irons 3-Pw appear to be cast with a small cavity and large radial sole, 11* driver, 16* fairway, and 22* fairway (all heads are metal but very small). Irons have 350 RS on backside, driver and fairways have 350 series on the sole, all shafts are labeled as Pinseeker 350 lite R flex.

All i have found on the internet is some reference to Arnold Palmer having played Pinseekers at some point in his career, they were one of the first to make steel drivers in the early 80s and another reference that Pinseeker was a high end custom club manufacture in the 90s but apparently closed it doors around the turn of the century. Have no idea when he bought these, we did play golf together in the 80s but I don't remember what he was playing at the time. Haven't played them but planning to take them out this coming season and see what they feel like. Not planning to sell just curious what they are, I'm keeping them around as a loaner set for visitors to borrow as they are in great shape.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 1930_

1930_

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1585
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:48 PM

I remember those irons.  Never played them, but I recall them looking decent enough back in the day.  I did have a Pinseeker persimmon 4-wood that was money.  I loved that club.  It was well made.  I saw one on eBay not too long ago that looked just like it and in the pics that were posted it looked like the good quality club I remember.

#3 eli_yates

eli_yates

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 42742
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:28 PM

I play golf with my uncle who has a set of pinseeked irons. small heads no offset pretty much awesome... but they are from the early 80s at best. they are amazing. I keep telling him Im going to break in and steal them... he says we could make a deal... but honestly... theyre worth the risk.  just kidding but they are wonderful.

#4 johnalex444

johnalex444

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37275
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:31 PM

Sounds like the model(s) they started in 1988. I don't know how many years after that they were produced. My reference guide ends at 1988. Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors