Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Best Adams Driver


53 replies to this topic

#1 golfer64

golfer64

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34016
  • Joined: 07/08/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:23 AM

Need some input on the best adams driver. I play the 9015d and like it but thinking about changing to another one. I hear alot of good things about the speedline classic and the 9016d. I know this has been brought up on this sight somwhere but to many pages to go through. Also some good shaft options for these clubs.

Edited by golfer64, 20 February 2010 - 01:27 AM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 frenchie

frenchie

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14572
  • Joined: 05/05/2006
  • Location:Geneva, CH
  • Ebay ID:gumo13
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:50 AM

i have been playing a 9016d for over a year now and i must admit that i haven't found (yet) anything able to kick it out of the bag.
I have a Fubuki 73g in it. the ccombination works really well

Edited by frenchie, 20 February 2010 - 05:51 AM.


#3 ksteven

ksteven

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70588
  • Joined: 12/10/2008
  • Location:Leitchfield, Ky
  • Ebay ID:k4110
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:08 AM

Are the 9015d and the 9016d the same except for graphics? I have the Speedline 9032LS and really like it. It has a more open face than the 9015d, which I played for most of last year. If you are a fader, do not choose the 9032LS, but if you fight the left side, as I do, then try this one. The ball speed was higher on the 9032LS, but I did not see any real distance gain. I would recommend staying with the 9015d unless you need to spend money.

#4 davbrucas

davbrucas

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101080
  • Joined: 12/30/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:45 AM

I have played the Redline Ti 460 for almost 10yrs and it still has a hotter face than any driver that I have tried...and I have tried many of the latest and greatest clubs. I just bought the Speedline Fast10 and I am unimpressed. I havent hit the A4 Tech yet but there is a huge thread on here from last year that touts it as the 2nd coming...save yourself the hour of reading and just get the 9016D with the Diamana Whiteboard. I am gonna put the Speedline head in my Epic shaft and see how it works...as the stock Wasabi in there now feels dead.

#5 pinhigh27

pinhigh27

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73898
  • Joined: 01/27/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 524

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:01 AM

View Postksteven, on 20 February 2010 - 06:08 AM, said:

Are the 9015d and the 9016d the same except for graphics? I have the Speedline 9032LS and really like it. It has a more open face than the 9015d, which I played for most of last year. If you are a fader, do not choose the 9032LS, but if you fight the left side, as I do, then try this one. The ball speed was higher on the 9032LS, but I did not see any real distance gain. I would recommend staying with the 9015d unless you need to spend money.

No, the 9016ld is truly made for LD swing speeds, thicker face, i heard it's supposed to spin a little lower too. I have a 9015D and its sweet.

How to be in better shape for golf?
Become a better athlete.
Don't worry about golf specific.
Compound lifts w/ linear progress
Don't forget the mobility work.
More results, more functional

#6 MrMorganUSC

MrMorganUSC

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,196 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32966
  • Joined: 06/26/2007
  • Location:North Augusta, SC
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:24 AM

If you can find a Classic or a Classic DF (Deep face) for a decent price get one.  

I have played the 9016D and 9015D and my current Classic DF beats them both.

I had the 9016D with a Whiteboard.  I had the 9015D with several different shafts.  The 9016D was in my bag the longest.

But my current setup of a Classic DF 7.5* with a Axicvore Black 69x beats anything I have had.  I am not sure about the shaft yet, but the head is amazing.  I got it Hot Melted to about 206 grams and the feel is unmatched.

Scott

#7 silverdollar

silverdollar

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83663
  • Joined: 05/23/2009
  • Location:kansas
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:14 AM

I had hit the 9015d last year and really liked it, but wanted a Classic instead.  However I could not find one so I bought the 9032LS.  It was better than my burner TP so I kept it until I finally found my last driver the classic.  Now the 9032LS head sits in my gun cabinet collecting dust until I finally sell it.  IMHO the heads go top to bottom:  Classic, LS, 9015D but some will disagree.  I had a fubuki 73 in both of the heads by the way.





#8 kencanuck

kencanuck

    Winter is coming...time for some new Scotch!!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25796
  • Joined: 02/20/2007
  • Location:Alberta Canada
  • Ebay ID:ken_canuck2003
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:29 AM

Hey Guys...what about the 9032LD?  I haven't hit one but seems to be some pretty favourable comments on that head.

Ken
Hmm...Today the bag will be...
BioCell+ Fubuki 70X/Classic XL-Ahina 70X
Bio Cell 16* or 3446-f - Matrix 8M2
Adams Super LSP 18* & Dhy Pro 24*
Copper Morgan LN - Mills Softail Tour LN
Mizzy MP H4's/J40 Combo - Vokeys

#9 pinhigh27

pinhigh27

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73898
  • Joined: 01/27/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 524

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:31 AM

View PostMrMorganUSC, on 20 February 2010 - 08:24 AM, said:

If you can find a Classic or a Classic DF (Deep face) for a decent price get one.

I have played the 9016D and 9015D and my current Classic DF beats them both.

I had the 9016D with a Whiteboard. I had the 9015D with several different shafts. The 9016D was in my bag the longest.

But my current setup of a Classic DF 7.5* with a Axicvore Black 69x beats anything I have had. I am not sure about the shaft yet, but the head is amazing. I got it Hot Melted to about 206 grams and the feel is unmatched.

Scott

Did you get any better ballspeeds with your classic? I'm on like 1.49-1.5 smash, so I don't see how I could improve much, I might just look for something that spins a tiny bit less.
How to be in better shape for golf?
Become a better athlete.
Don't worry about golf specific.
Compound lifts w/ linear progress
Don't forget the mobility work.
More results, more functional

#10 MrMorganUSC

MrMorganUSC

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,196 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32966
  • Joined: 06/26/2007
  • Location:North Augusta, SC
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:15 PM

View Postpinhigh27, on 20 February 2010 - 10:31 AM, said:

View PostMrMorganUSC, on 20 February 2010 - 08:24 AM, said:

If you can find a Classic or a Classic DF (Deep face) for a decent price get one.

I have played the 9016D and 9015D and my current Classic DF beats them both.

I had the 9016D with a Whiteboard. I had the 9015D with several different shafts. The 9016D was in my bag the longest.

But my current setup of a Classic DF 7.5* with a Axicvore Black 69x beats anything I have had. I am not sure about the shaft yet, but the head is amazing. I got it Hot Melted to about 206 grams and the feel is unmatched.

Scott

Did you get any better ballspeeds with your classic? I'm on like 1.49-1.5 smash, so I don't see how I could improve much, I might just look for something that spins a tiny bit less.


I haven't been on a LM with it to tell you what the ball speed is.

I know the ball just feel like it is coming off the face hotter than anything else I have tried.  I have also had playing partners tell me that the ball explodes off the face of the Classic like nothing else, and they have seen me with several drivers.  Now do I think they can see with their eye that y ball speeds are higher with the Classic than with anything else I have had?  No.....but that is just what they are saying.

The ho in me put a Project X-7a3 in my Classic DF last night and I am about to go hit it at the range.....I expect for it to launch very low, but we shall see.  I wanted to try this shaft and see it for myself.

Scott

Edited by MrMorganUSC, 20 February 2010 - 02:16 PM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




#11 pinhigh27

pinhigh27

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73898
  • Joined: 01/27/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 524

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:39 PM

View PostMrMorganUSC, on 20 February 2010 - 02:15 PM, said:

View Postpinhigh27, on 20 February 2010 - 10:31 AM, said:

View PostMrMorganUSC, on 20 February 2010 - 08:24 AM, said:

If you can find a Classic or a Classic DF (Deep face) for a decent price get one.

I have played the 9016D and 9015D and my current Classic DF beats them both.

I had the 9016D with a Whiteboard. I had the 9015D with several different shafts. The 9016D was in my bag the longest.

But my current setup of a Classic DF 7.5* with a Axicvore Black 69x beats anything I have had. I am not sure about the shaft yet, but the head is amazing. I got it Hot Melted to about 206 grams and the feel is unmatched.

Scott

Did you get any better ballspeeds with your classic? I'm on like 1.49-1.5 smash, so I don't see how I could improve much, I might just look for something that spins a tiny bit less.


I haven't been on a LM with it to tell you what the ball speed is.

I know the ball just feel like it is coming off the face hotter than anything else I have tried. I have also had playing partners tell me that the ball explodes off the face of the Classic like nothing else, and they have seen me with several drivers. Now do I think they can see with their eye that y ball speeds are higher with the Classic than with anything else I have had? No.....but that is just what they are saying.

The ho in me put a Project X-7a3 in my Classic DF last night and I am about to go hit it at the range.....I expect for it to launch very low, but we shall see. I wanted to try this shaft and see it for myself.

Scott

Wow PX and a classic, sounds good to me! Tell me how it goes! I want to get a px shafted in my 9015D, but I'm not into clubmaking just yet. Looks like I will have to start!
How to be in better shape for golf?
Become a better athlete.
Don't worry about golf specific.
Compound lifts w/ linear progress
Don't forget the mobility work.
More results, more functional

#12 snkstaff

snkstaff

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23556
  • Joined: 01/04/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:49 PM

Where can you find a clssic?

#13 Gehly

Gehly

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,569 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8454
  • Joined: 12/07/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:29 PM

some for sale in the For Sale forum right now (including my new 9.5* head that I can't decide on a shaft for:)

they'll also pop up on the bay from time to time.

#14 Orlimar1

Orlimar1

    Just a Range Ball in a box of Titleists!!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5859
  • Joined: 09/08/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 58

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:23 PM

I know no one will believe this.  But pick up a Redline original.  None of the composite tops.  If you can handle the sound.  You will be amazed.

#15 LeftRev

LeftRev

    Tour Winner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 45
  • Joined: 04/17/2005
  • Location:Ocean Isle Beach, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:35 PM

I've been playing a 4250DF proto 9.5 for about 3 years.  I tried the 9015D and Speedline Classic and neither performed as well for me as the 4250DF.


#16 Tad

Tad

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8149
  • Joined: 11/26/2005
  • Location:California
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:39 PM

I have been experimenting with the 9015 for a few months.  IMO  a good driver but not great.  I have a BTY that I still absolutely love, for whatever reason the BTY is just a better driver for me when it comes to Adams.
Cobra Bio Cell+ 9.5/ Fujikura Pro 63
TEE Trilogy 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD
Adams Idea Pro 18*/20*/23*, VS Proto
Srixon I701 Pro 5-Pw, Project X
Titleist Spin Milled 50*/56* wedge flex
Odyssey 2Ball/33"/ Backweight 50gms

#17 golfer64

golfer64

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34016
  • Joined: 07/08/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:31 PM

Do you think it would be worth it to give up the 9015d and get a speedline classic?

#18 MrMorganUSC

MrMorganUSC

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,196 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32966
  • Joined: 06/26/2007
  • Location:North Augusta, SC
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:36 PM

View Postpinhigh27, on 20 February 2010 - 02:39 PM, said:

View PostMrMorganUSC, on 20 February 2010 - 02:15 PM, said:

View Postpinhigh27, on 20 February 2010 - 10:31 AM, said:

View PostMrMorganUSC, on 20 February 2010 - 08:24 AM, said:

If you can find a Classic or a Classic DF (Deep face) for a decent price get one.

I have played the 9016D and 9015D and my current Classic DF beats them both.

I had the 9016D with a Whiteboard. I had the 9015D with several different shafts. The 9016D was in my bag the longest.

But my current setup of a Classic DF 7.5* with a Axicvore Black 69x beats anything I have had. I am not sure about the shaft yet, but the head is amazing. I got it Hot Melted to about 206 grams and the feel is unmatched.

Scott

Did you get any better ballspeeds with your classic? I'm on like 1.49-1.5 smash, so I don't see how I could improve much, I might just look for something that spins a tiny bit less.


I haven't been on a LM with it to tell you what the ball speed is.

I know the ball just feel like it is coming off the face hotter than anything else I have tried. I have also had playing partners tell me that the ball explodes off the face of the Classic like nothing else, and they have seen me with several drivers. Now do I think they can see with their eye that y ball speeds are higher with the Classic than with anything else I have had? No.....but that is just what they are saying.

The ho in me put a Project X-7a3 in my Classic DF last night and I am about to go hit it at the range.....I expect for it to launch very low, but we shall see. I wanted to try this shaft and see it for myself.

Scott

Wow PX and a classic, sounds good to me! Tell me how it goes! I want to get a px shafted in my 9015D, but I'm not into clubmaking just yet. Looks like I will have to start!
As I suspected.....It didn't launch high enough.  I was changing my swing to try to launch the ball higher which is not good for me.  Just put the Axivcore back in for my round tomorrow.

If anyone is interested in a X-6a4 or 7a3.....I had both and will be putting them on BST in the next few days

Scott

#19 Runt1122

Runt1122

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9553
  • Joined: 01/10/2006
  • Location:Rochester, Indiana
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 20 February 2010 - 09:27 PM

I really like the XTD Pro.

#20 PGA_09

PGA_09

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 576 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68911
  • Joined: 11/08/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 20 February 2010 - 09:29 PM

I like the 9032LS that I have in the bag now, but the 9015 is still pushing it. I have a Fast 10 coming with an F7M2 that should be interesting.

Big Berth Alpha Project X Handcrafted
X2 Hot 3 Deep Project X Handcrafted
X2 Hot 5 Deep Project X Handcrafted
Apex UT 21/24* Apex MB 5-PW Nippon Modus
Odyssey Milled Collection #9
MD2 Tour Grind 54/60* Nippon Modus
WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




#21 davbrucas

davbrucas

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101080
  • Joined: 12/30/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:22 AM

I agree Orlimar....the Redline Ti460 is the absolute hottest club that I have ever hit. I have had it in the bag since 2000 and I still hit it in the 300yd range. The only thing I change on the club is the grip. Same stock Fujikura shaft in stiff with the 9.5deg head. I am not sure why this thing doesnt get more press...yeah, it sounds horrible striking the ball, but for the performance I can live with it. The Fast10 is no where near the club that this Redline is...

#22 Eddie

Eddie

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1526
  • Joined: 06/09/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:57 PM

Classic, with 9015D as close second. Come to think of it, the 9032LS was pretty good too. lol.

Posted Image
R1 v2 TD2 Accra TourZ ST Custom
RBZ Stage 2 Tour 14.5 | Kaili70
Adams LSP 17, 9031 20, DHy 24
Ping Anser Modus3 120
Callaway MD2 52,60
JDM Odyssey Versa 330m

#23 golfer64

golfer64

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34016
  • Joined: 07/08/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:28 PM

That club looks great, they are hard to find. You want to sell, it looks like a silver bottom are is that just the light. what shaft do you have in it.

#24 irvtrain

irvtrain

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 63938
  • Joined: 08/22/2008
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:2.2
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:50 PM

Eddie, How did you get the paint/graphics removed on the bottom?

#25 golfer64

golfer64

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34016
  • Joined: 07/08/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:58 PM

How is the trajectory on the classic . If you normally hit 9.5 would you stay with that loft in a speedline classic. I have been playing the adams a4. The classic still holds their price is it that good of a club.


#26 provx

provx

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22573
  • Joined: 12/08/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:41 PM

i setup a 9.5 9015d with a 60x protopype tipped an inch that ill try on the launch monitor tommorrow!

#27 Joeypole

Joeypole

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 19986
  • Joined: 09/28/2006
  • Location:Middletown, NJ
  • Ebay ID:Joeypole
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:26 PM

I had a Classic DF in 7.5* and let me tell you besides being too light I murdered that thing.  Hit my longest drives with a standard length driver with it.  I stupidly sold it and now regret it.

This year I'm going for the Classic or 9032LD.  

The DF was a low spin monster.  I got 15 yards of roll out of it on a wet course where you don't get any roll.  


Scott, does yours have a slight nick where the sole meets the face?  Just checking.  I forget who bought mine.  



I played the 9015d towards the end of the year (wasn't playing much) and did not like it at all.  Probably the shaft but I was only playing 2 times a month at most.

#28 JLTES

JLTES

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99597
  • Joined: 12/03/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:32 PM

Classic, I have 2 shafted gamers and 2 heads new in plastic as backups since they are not made anymore :cry:

#29 MrMorganUSC

MrMorganUSC

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,196 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32966
  • Joined: 06/26/2007
  • Location:North Augusta, SC
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:01 PM

View PostJoeypole, on 23 February 2010 - 08:26 PM, said:

I had a Classic DF in 7.5* and let me tell you besides being too light I murdered that thing.  Hit my longest drives with a standard length driver with it.  I stupidly sold it and now regret it.

This year I'm going for the Classic or 9032LD.  

The DF was a low spin monster.  I got 15 yards of roll out of it on a wet course where you don't get any roll.  


Scott, does yours have a slight nick where the sole meets the face?  Just checking.  I forget who bought mine.  



I played the 9015d towards the end of the year (wasn't playing much) and did not like it at all.  Probably the shaft but I was only playing 2 times a month at most.
Where are you talking about.  It has 3 or 4 knicks where the sole meets the face in the center of the head...I just from tees.

It also has a small scratch on the hosel.

I can't remember how much I paid for this but it wasn't much at all.  I do remember I paid $42 for the Axivcore off ebay  :drinks: .  

I didn't like the light weight head either.  With the Axivcore shaft (counter balanced) I couldn't get the swing weight even close to D0.  After spending about $35 to ship my club to upstate SC to Ken at Victory Custom golf, he pulled the shaft, added hotmelt, spined the shaft, and reshafted it.....making sure the end result SW D2......wow....just wow.  The actual hot melting was only like $20....then I had to pay shipping.....great deal there.

I actually pulled the shaft after a few weeks and took out the 3g tip weight and now play it at 44.5 at D0, which is the swingweight I prefer.

This driver hits some bombs (I know I have said it before)......but I am looking for some roll.  It may have been the damp course but I have yet to get much roll out of this.  It does carry a long ways though.  I have never been a guy that gets a lot if any roll anyways....but it would be nice

Joey....what shaft did you play in it?  If I am still not getting roll after it dries up I may try a fubuki.

Scott

Edited by MrMorganUSC, 23 February 2010 - 10:04 PM.


#30 cubanstogie

cubanstogie

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 64894
  • Joined: 09/03/2008
  • Location:Bay Area
  • Ebay ID:mp60playa
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:07 PM

I currently have a 9015d with Blueboard 9.5, I am looking at buying a 10.5 with whiteboard. My question is does anyone think the whiteboard even though more loft will not flight as high due to shaft.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.







0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors