Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

T.P. Mills Spalding TPM 7 8802 Style Blade putter

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 hull17rw

hull17rw

Mills Mob Represent!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 33042
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:52 PM

For Sale, No Trades please. Thanks!

Spalding T.P. Mills TPM 7 8802 Blade style putter with the upsweep of the Toe. This is the most desired of the Spalding T.P. Mills designed putters. Original Black finish, Fluted Pencil shaft, Original Golf Pride Grip Rite grip, TPM Leather Headcover. I bought this for a project, received it and it was in such good ORIGINAL shape I left it Original. The Head shows wear but most of these Old Spalding TPM's are wasted, all the Black finish is gone or they have all been refinished. The Grip is not all cracked and crazing like most you see. It is complete, no Rusting at all on the shaft. Headcover is Like New as well. PM me any questions.

$60 Shipped and Paypaled. U.S. Only and Paypal only, No Echecks please. Thanks! PM me for Paypal address.

Kevin
HULL17RW

Edited by hull17rw, 19 January 2010 - 11:54 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Jack aMMo

Jack aMMo

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 33400
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:17 AM

How I wish I'm in the US.

GL with the sale.