Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* - - - - 1 votes

Zach Heusser

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Zach Heusser

Zach Heusser

#insideTMAG

• Marshals
  • 3,595 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77
  • Handicap:pro

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:31 PM

$110 per hour $60 for a half hour.  

http://playcrystalsp.....20Golf School
Thanks Zach

Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course
Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2014
Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012
Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University
My WITB

http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 dozy08

dozy08

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 174098
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

Welcome. I see you like to help on short game. I need help on my putting I'm can't putt I miss 2 footers or 50 footers lol when i swing back my club does all these swirl and moves like Crazy and my ball goes right and ends about a foot before the hole any tips please thanks

#33 valkare

valkare

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 187338
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:53 PM

Just in case anyone is on the fence, I'd highly recommend Zach if you're looking for instruction in the Bay Area. After struggling with some inconsistency in my irons and an annoying fade, I decided to get an hour lesson with Zach. After hitting some balls for 5 minutes with my "normal," self-taught swing, Zach showed my what I was doing wrong, gave me 3 things to correct (2 address related and 1 backswing related), and another 5-10 minutes later I was hitting consistent draws. And while my swing felt completely foreign, the shots were consistent and easy to replicate. I plan on visting Zach again for some more minor adjustments after I've ingrained this new swing.

Arguably the best money I've ever spent on my golf game. Thanks again Zach.

#34 Zach Heusser

Zach Heusser

#insideTMAG

• Marshals
  • 3,595 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77
  • Handicap:pro

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:37 AM

View Postvalkare, on 03 July 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

Just in case anyone is on the fence, I'd highly recommend Zach if you're looking for instruction in the Bay Area. After struggling with some inconsistency in my irons and an annoying fade, I decided to get an hour lesson with Zach. After hitting some balls for 5 minutes with my "normal," self-taught swing, Zach showed my what I was doing wrong, gave me 3 things to correct (2 address related and 1 backswing related), and another 5-10 minutes later I was hitting consistent draws. And while my swing felt completely foreign, the shots were consistent and easy to replicate. I plan on visting Zach again for some more minor adjustments after I've ingrained this new swing.

Arguably the best money I've ever spent on my golf game. Thanks again Zach.
Glad I could help, thanks
Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course
Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2014
Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012
Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University
My WITB

http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/

#35 Gxhwh

Gxhwh

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 189280
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:27 AM

Ok. Zack. Welcome. Is there any new Mod's gift to us? How about some short game tips? Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors