Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Lee Trevino Sombrero Logo

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Javitron

Javitron

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 103653
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:13 PM

Does anyone know where I can purchase a hat with Lee Trevino's signiture logo of a sombrero and a golf club?  I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find anything.  It's a great logo and I would like to find it!!!!  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!

lee.jpg                                                     leehat.jpg                                           
lee_trevino_1972.jpg

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Javitron

Javitron

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  •  

Posted 13 November 2009 - 06:55 PM

Anyone???

Is there a Lee Trevino website that sells gear?

#3 Javitron

Javitron

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2009 - 12:59 AM

He's one of the best golfers of all time and all I get is crickets???

I can get a Shark, Bear, or Tiger hat but no Merry Mex????

There's got to be something out there!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

#4 SoCalTitleist

SoCalTitleist

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 64113
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 136

Posted 14 November 2009 - 01:49 AM

I've looked before and couldt find anything. I remember seeing George Lopez with a bag and hat with the logo but their friends.  I interested in a hat also.

#5 t_crane78

t_crane78

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6653
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 14 November 2009 - 04:12 PM

When Trevino was with Top Flite, they made hats with his sombrero logo and Top Flite underneath it.  I remember my home course got some of the hats and I bought one since he was my favorite player growing up as a kid.  If you could find the logo or something similiar to it, you could probably take it to lids and have them make you a hat similiar to Trevino, which will probably be your best bet.

#6 Javitron

Javitron

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

After 2 years I finally found a Merry Mex Lee Trevino hat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted Image

I looked everywhere for it.  Finally got it for 16 bucks on ebay.  It was listed as a top flite hat... and unfortunately it does say "Top Flite" on the front of it.  But I don't really care!  I got my Lee Trevino hat!!

One of the top ten golfers of all time!!  It shouldn't have been this hard to find a hat with his signature sombrero logo on it.

I'm very happy today!Posted Image

#7 astamm8

astamm8

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47696
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:02 PM

View PostJavitron, on 17 October 2011 - 07:15 PM, said:

After 2 years I finally found a Merry Mex Lee Trevino hat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted Image

I looked everywhere for it.  Finally got it for 16 bucks on ebay.  It was listed as a top flite hat... and unfortunately it does say "Top Flite" on the front of it.  But I don't really care!  I got my Lee Trevino hat!!

One of the top ten golfers of all time!!  It shouldn't have been this hard to find a hat with his signature sombrero logo on it.

I'm very happy today!Posted Image

Great find. Let's see it!

#8 bruizer

bruizer

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 134898
GolfWRX Likes : 92

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:26 PM

I love how Trevino is rockin the Straight brim years ago as he was ahead of his time.  Lets see a pic of the hat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors