Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Taylor Made R9 vs Ping G15 - I15.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pings57

pings57

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6047
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:09 PM

Has any one compared the Taylor Made R9 to Ping G15 or I15.  I just order I15 irons and will probably switch my entire bag to Ping.  I currently have the 420 r9 and only change it once.  Mainly I need distance and controll.  I'm leaning toward the I15.  Mainly because of ther way it looks.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors