Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

S-yard U21 Forged Undercut

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JDMMarkrochester

JDMMarkrochester

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95339
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 30 September 2009 - 08:39 PM

Hi I am new to the forum but have used it alot when searching google.  I just won these at an auction (S-Yard U.21 Forged Undercut) and was hoping to get some feedback as to if they are nice irons.

Where they forged by Muira ?? Epon?? I know they both do forgings for S-yard golf.  I have attached pictures.  I did play a round with them and they are super soft and solid.  Getting 170 on my 7 iron and they are like butter.  I look foward to what others think.  Payed 220 shipped.

Attached Images

• S_yard2.jpg
  • S_Yards.jpg

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 mozgolf

mozgolf

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29434
GolfWRX Likes : 77

Posted 01 October 2009 - 04:51 AM

No idea, I guess its an older model as its not on their website anymore. Am curious to hear if anyone knows much about them. The only time I have come across them they were played by Singaporean guys visiting New Zealand.

I think the S is Seiko watches!

#3 JDMMarkrochester

JDMMarkrochester

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95339
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 01 October 2009 - 01:43 PM

Yes it is Seiko S-Yard who are the makers...I was hoping that someone had gamed S-Yard Irons.  Also, I was hoping to find out if they are Forged by Muira or Endo?  I have a sit of Muira mini blades, these feel wise are just as soft...

No one has Played / Gamed S-Yard Irons?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors