Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Inflammatory Posting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cameron Circle T

Cameron Circle T

The Doc

• Junior Mod Squad
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,861 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9050

Posted 02 April 2006 - 11:41 PM

Juniors,

The moderators of this forum have noticed some activity lately that involves some inflammatory posting.  As per the rules of this forum I request that you refrain from posts involving personal attacks on other members.  This is a golf site for people of all backgrounds and ability levels.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and to express that opinion in a manner that befits a public forum.  Feel free to post your opinion or dissent with another previously presented opinion, however, please do so in a kind and respectful manner.  This forum is a safe environment for all members and thus order must be maintained.  Consider this your first and only warning.  If it is noticed that you are making inflamatory posts intentionally you will be pm'ed about your posting and action will be taken depending on how egregious the offense is.  If you find there is flaw in my or any other mod's judgement as to what is or is not inflamatory please feel free to contact any one of us about it.  By posting in these forums you agree to the rules of the forum and agree to deal with any consequences resulting from a lack of compliance to these rules.  If you have any questions feel free to PM me or send me an e-mail at any time and I will be glad to discuss any issues with you.  I thank you in advance for your cooperation and look forward to a pleasurable experience on this site with all of you.

Again thank you for your cooperation on behalf of the moderators and admins.

Thanks,

Adam

Edited by Cameron Circle T, 29 April 2006 - 08:26 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Cameron Circle T

Cameron Circle T

The Doc

• Junior Mod Squad
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,861 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9050

Posted 29 April 2006 - 06:58 PM

As well I have noted the recent inflammatory posting of "stirring the pot".  This practice will as well NOT BE TOLERATED.

Thanks,

Adam

Edited by Cameron Circle T, 29 April 2006 - 08:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors