Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Tour Equipment

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gallery_G_anders_*

Gallery_G_anders_*
  • Guests
  •  
  • Member #: 0
GolfWRX Likes :

Posted 04 July 2005 - 10:04 PM

I've been reading alot on this forum about Tour equipment, I have a question, where do you find there irons and drivers.  Does retail stores sell them.  Up until today I wasn't even aware of Tour models.  What irons are the best at Retail stores and how do they compare to the Tour irons.

Thanks alot

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Gxgolfer

Gxgolfer

Site Founder & Co-Owner

• Rules Official
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,887 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11
GolfWRX Likes : 530

Posted 04 July 2005 - 11:13 PM

G_anders, on Jul 4 2005, 08:04 PM, said:

I've been reading alot on this forum about Tour equipment, I have a question, where do you find there irons and drivers.  Does retail stores sell them.  Up until today I wasn't even aware of Tour models.  What irons are the best at Retail stores and how do they compare to the Tour irons.

Thanks alot

View Post

Most items come from people who are connected in the industry via manufacturers or players.  Some people have found great deals if they live near a store that take trade in equipment and is located near where professional players live.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:http://www.golfwrx.c...t-ad-questions/If you have a general help question, post here:GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Share your referral code: http://ts.la/ryan7644
Tesla unlimited supercharging till Sept. 16, 2018 on new orders.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors