Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

Swing and Fitness Instructors!

90 replies to this topic

#31 Manavs

Manavs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 96935
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:32 PM

For those who know me from other forums, i'm the bodybuilding golf pro. not your everyday golf instructor - bit of a rogue/non conformist esp as it comes to golf instruction and weight training.

i've competed on various mini tours as well as national bodybuilding stages.  my clients are both golfers as well as those looking to get fit.  Tour players to first timers, champion bodybuilders to first time competitors.

Ive found that to improve ones golf game the utilization of a matrix approach.  where one or more parts of the following areas are addressed and fixed -

- physique

- Weight training
- nutrition
- hormonal optimization
- mental discipline

Golf swing

- instruction
- equipment

Pretty new to wrx, looking forward to chatting with the good folks here.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 Mr Stiv

Mr Stiv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101814

Posted 11 January 2010 - 08:49 PM

View Postkeiko, on 28 March 2008 - 03:23 PM, said:

Great, here's my question(s): What exercises would you recommend for SI pain and what swing faults cause SI pain?
Thanks

Hi Keiko,

As a Physical Therapist, I deal with SI pain every day - some days even my own. SI pain should be examined by a PT and a program set up to address your specific needs. However, SI instability can be caused by many things and if it is inflamed, the golf swing is only going to aggravate it until you address the underlying problem.

It may be a leg length discrepency, muscle imbalances and/or the result of ligamentous laxity from trauma, childbearing, poor postural habits or any combination of these.

SI pain is more likely to be the cause of swing faults rather than the other way around. Generally speaking, identify and address the root problem, have a core strengthening program designed for you by golf minded therapist that will work with you and your pro as to the specifics of your golf swing.

This is usually very manageable with some simple exercises and self mobilization, but you really need to be examined before starting any exercises.

Have a great game!

Mr Stiv

#33 norenfan

norenfan

golfswagger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101286

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:26 PM

http://www.swingacad...x?sbsID=440  Hi i was wondering if you had any thoughts on my swing please . I am a 14 yaer old junior golfer , and have some problems with retaining my posture at impact and also on my rotation of my hips , they tend to stall and my hands and arms take over and flip . Any advice would be appreciated .Posted Image

• Guests
  •  
  • Member #:

Posted 14 February 2010 - 04:25 PM

who is the pest teacher in south jersey anyone know?

#35 shaffej3

shaffej3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75100

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:21 PM

I am a golf teacher in central Michigan. i have studied the game and golf swing from some of the best in the world. i am usually in Michigan for the summer. I have tried most golf swing styles and i am pretty familiar with the various faults and corrections. the true corrections of the swings. i dont give bandaid fixes at all. there is no such thing as a quick fix or a quick tip. After spending years of learning the golf swing through hard work and beating 300-500 balls in a day, i have learned and felt the many frustrations that the golf swing can give you. I have also personally destroyed a good golf swing and rebuilt it, so i know how to rebuild golf swings. The golf swing has only a few things that you must do, however there are many things to make your body do it easier. There are things and alterations if you prefer distance over accuracy but i have to tell you that i dont reccomend this if you want to be the best. I would go for accuracy over distance anyday. you can swing with perfect accuracy and hit the ball up to 290 yards for sure, that has been done and any one can play with that distance

if you have any questions you can PM me.

Jason

Edited by shaffej3, 07 March 2010 - 05:25 PM.

• Guests
  •  
  • Member #:

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:43 PM

Also looking for THE BEST teacher in the South Jersey/Philadelphia region.

#37 juliette91

juliette91

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34467
GolfWRX Likes : 49

Posted 25 August 2010 - 11:11 PM

[Hi, I'm a 6 hcp golfer, LH, and I'm having a world of trouble finding some swing I can feel so I can repeat it.  I've shot in the high 60s and low 70s and felt I had the secret but of course it didn't last.  Here is what I'm trying to do and what I actually do:

I try to swing around my head, maintaining a steady head.  This sometimes seems to work quite well, at least that's what I'm feeling (the steady head) when I swing.  But lately and I'd say even when I was scoring low, I will sliightly pull and dramatically hook the ball while trying to maintain a steady head.  It feels like my hands have outraced the rest of my body turn and I pull/hook it.  When I try to accentuate the turn through the ball (getting my left shoulder turned toward or past the target line) I sometimes hit consistently long drives and then I think that's the physical sensation/swing thought that I need.  But then I'll radically push a couple shots while concentrating on that.  Once I've done the steady head and failed and once I've done the turn through the ball and failed I'm at a loss and really swing differently each time.

Any suggestions?

Tks!

quote name='utopiapga' timestamp='1142375917' post='145608']
Hi I am Utopiapga and I have a problem.......... :cheesy:

I have been an Instructor for 5 years now and have been a student of the game for 27 years.

I also play Professionally and I am willing to answer any questions anyone might have.

My little catch phrase is "Keep It Simple" that is the way I teach and how I play the game.

:drinks:
[/quote]

#38 mikeyshine

mikeyshine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94180

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:22 PM

I'm trying to decide which path to go.  What are the pros and cons of booking lessons with Brian Manzella or a Stack n Tilt coach.  I like that SnT seems to be a very consistent way to hit the ball. I like Manzella because he has tons of patterns to teach, and in person he is said to tailor his instruction to the individual. I've been looking into SnT, Morad, and SF, but SnT and Morad seem a bit contrived and unnatural. I can hit the ball well using SnT, but I lose distance, and it feels unnatural. I've tried Manzella's NHA and Soft Draw patterns, and they seem a bit more natural. My only concern is that I don't have a lot of time to practice, and I want a swing that is very easy to perform that will not fail.

Thanks

#39 keygolf

keygolf

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 64061
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:39 PM

SnT, Morad, and SF, but SnT and Morad are each one a "method" of teaching the golf swing. What Manzella does is deal with the overarching, principles that are hidden someplace in each method, none of which usually relate the method to the principle. In other words, decide if you want to just drive in the race, or if you want to understand how the car, track, pit crew, driver and competitors relate to each other and how all that is managed. The latter is where Manzella takes you.

#40 eightiron

eightiron

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,753 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 53391
GolfWRX Likes : 527

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:52 PM

View Postkeygolf, on 12 September 2010 - 07:39 PM, said:

SnT, Morad, and SF, but SnT and Morad are each one a "method" of teaching the golf swing. What Manzella does is deal with the overarching, principles that are hidden someplace in each method, none of which usually relate the method to the principle. In other words, decide if you want to just drive in the race, or if you want to understand how the car, track, pit crew, driver and competitors relate to each other and how all that is managed. The latter is where Manzella takes you.

All I will say is that the bolded parts go together, why don't you tell us the how morad does not involve the bolded parts and a player can't do both

Edited by eightiron, 12 September 2010 - 07:54 PM.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#41 keygolf

keygolf

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  •  

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:40 PM

View Posteightiron, on 12 September 2010 - 07:52 PM, said:

All I will say is that the bolded parts go together, why don't you tell us the how morad does not involve the bolded parts and a player can't do both
If morad is not a special technique, then it can do both. Any method that applies the basic principles of physical motion in harmony with one another is basic. Any method that departs from that is not basic. You can decide if morad is basic or not. It makes no difference to me, since I do not depend on technique except my own. (Technique is each individual's interpretation of a principle as that person sees it. It may be sound or unsound. It's perception. No one can really teach technique. Principle can be taught so that anyone can utilize that with their own technique - i.e. Jim Furyk).

#42 eightiron

eightiron

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,753 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 53391
GolfWRX Likes : 527

Posted 12 September 2010 - 10:01 PM

View Postkeygolf, on 12 September 2010 - 09:40 PM, said:

If morad is not a special technique, then it can do both. Any method that applies the basic principles of physical motion in harmony with one another is basic. Any method that departs from that is not basic. You can decide if morad is basic or not. It makes no difference to me, since I do not depend on technique except my own. (Technique is each individual's interpretation of a principle as that person sees it. It may be sound or unsound. It's perception. No one can really teach technique. Principle can be taught so that anyone can utilize that with their own technique - i.e. Jim Furyk).

Do you know the technique and principles of morad, snt , foley ? What makes you think manzella really deals with the overarching principles that are hidden in each method ? Would that be like , for example making contact with the golfball ?

#43 keygolf

keygolf

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:35 AM

View Posteightiron, on 12 September 2010 - 10:01 PM, said:

Do you know the technique and principles of morad, snt , foley ? What makes you think manzella really deals with the overarching principles that are hidden in each method ? Would that be like , for example making contact with the golfball ?
Since you seem not to understand my meaning, it is futile to continue to dscuss it. A jump to conclusion can say very little. Ford, Chevy, BMW and all other locomotive manufacturers must, at some point subscribe to the principle of combustion. They then pick on their own unique ways (techniques) to come up with a salable auto or motocycle. Its the same with golf. Those who understand the principles behind the "Yellow Book," (for instance) deal with basics. Some of them float boats that produce unique wrinkles. I don't know and don't care what those wrinkles look like. At that point you and anyone else can drive whatever vehicle you want. I made no claim about anything other than Manzellas subscription to basic principles. To the extent the others subscribe to basics, that's fine with me. To the extent they don't I will ignore what doesn't measure up.

#44 dday39

dday39

Doses and Mimosas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114264
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:09 AM

THE BEST teacher in the South Jersey/Philadelphia region.

Steve S and Dave Quinn at Burlington CC (S&T guys)

#45 liugolfer

liugolfer

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 41795
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:41 AM

View Postkeygolf, on 13 September 2010 - 07:35 AM, said:

View Posteightiron, on 12 September 2010 - 10:01 PM, said:

Since you seem not to understand my meaning, it is futile to continue to dscuss it. A jump to conclusion can say very little. Ford, Chevy, BMW and all other locomotive manufacturers must, at some point subscribe to the principle of combustion. They then pick on their own unique ways (techniques) to come up with a salable auto or motocycle. Its the same with golf. Those who understand the principles behind the "Yellow Book," (for instance) deal with basics. Some of them float boats that produce unique wrinkles. I don't know and don't care what those wrinkles look like. At that point you and anyone else can drive whatever vehicle you want. I made no claim about anything other than Manzellas subscription to basic principles. To the extent the others subscribe to basics, that's fine with me. To the extent they don't I will ignore what doesn't measure up.

Key, I like your statement regarding principle and technique.  We, as a consortium of teachers, need to understand that everyone learns, interprets, and applies concepts differently, which is why we see the variations in the principles and preferences when an individual performs a skill, and they way the skill is taught, which, in short, is simply individualism in interpretation manifesting itself (your car analogy).  The only absolutes occur at impact, much like the only way a car moves is through combustion.  IMOP great teachers understand the laws, and are able to group principles and preferences in a way that caters to the uniqueness of each individual that walks through their door.  Moreover, a student has to be physically capable of re-creating the movement pattern the instructor is teaching, otherwise its just a complete waste of time and energy for all parties.

Am I on the same page as you?

Cheers,

M.

#46 StugyGolf

StugyGolf

PING Player

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40138
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:49 PM

I'll bite and introduce myself.

I am new to teaching, but definitely not new to the game. I am a CPGA Pro in the lower mainland of British Columbia (just outside of Vancouver), Canada. I have always had a love for the game, and it has materialized in me becoming a huge golf nerd, learning all about the swing and equipment. So getting into the CPGA was a very natural transition for me. To see me on the course, I'm a pretty typical younger generation golfer, I am often out there in bright colours, and am always playing matches with friends, members and students, as I believe the friendly competition will help make us all better and learn more about the game and ourselves.

My understanding of the golf swing is very basic, I love simplifying everything so it becomes more applicable and fun, but that does not deter me from learning a lot, and learning the specifics. I have already started, and am working on a type of golf encyclopedia. It started as a way for me to learn more about the golf swing myself, but it is slowly turning into something that friends and other pros have been interested in taking a look at when they come see me. I do not believe there is one way to swing a golf club at all, I've watched so many random, goofy and different things work and seen some truly beautiful swings not work at all; rather I believe that the best way for me to help others in the game is to continue learning myself, and using my understanding from different approaches to tailor and teaching and help I provide to be unique to each student.

I have enjoyed my work teaching, and make myself available to anyone who wishes to learn from me and talk golf with me. I've had people come to me, I've had people referred to me, and I've been referred to others (in the sense that someone was told about me, called me up, and we did some work online through video and email conversations, then I travelled down to see them to personally see how our changes were going, and for a loop at a tournament they were in).

If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to pm me, and I can shoot you my email. If anyone is from the lower mainland area, come see me for some help, or even come chat on the range one day.

#47 shaw973

shaw973

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52447
  • Ebay ID:shaw9673
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:00 PM

hi geoff
Hows things with you ! you may not remember me from your trip the uk to see dfw1500  aka dan whitteker who i have lesson with and i worked with him at the range when you and him were doing your golf school early last year

cheers phil

View Postslicefixer, on 15 March 2006 - 11:06 AM, said:

As a golf professional/teacher I have been privileged to AVOID work for 22 years now.....I've done "work," a LOT of it at times, and teaching golf for me isn't!"  ;)

Before I start this I'd like to make it clear that these accomplishments are NOT mine, but, are 100% the students......I never hit a shot......and I was asked to  post this.......;)

Ok portz....here goes......

Students......

- NO PGA Tour victories.....but several members/qualifiers

- Multiple US Open qualifiers, 1 Masters Qualifier

- 7 Nike/Hogan victories.....

- 11 State Amateur titles.......several runner ups, etc.  (TX, AR, LA)

- 4 State Junior Titles.......(TX, AR, LA)

- TX State Open Champ.......

- Multiple US Amateur and US Mid-Amateur qualifiers......in fact, been to several in the past few years "coaching".....Winged Foot, Oakmont, Honors, Merion, etc.

- College Scholarships to.....Arkansas, Arizona, Texas Arlington, College of Charleston, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Rice, LSU, Centenary, Southern Miss, Houston, Oklahoma City University, SMU, TCU, and a ton of smaller schools.......several AA's......

- AJGA AA's......Canon Cup, etc.

- Winner of 2 tournaments on South African PGA Tour......

- Tons of junior/am/high school/college wins........Bruce Lietzke Junior, Chad Campbell Junior, Texas Legends Tour Championship, etc. etc.

My own playing record......

- Won over 40 Junior tournaments including 2 statewide juniors and 1 northern half of the state (Texas)
- Represented my state at their expense in 2 national junior events.......IYC and Junior World
- Won over 25 Amateur/College events of varying levels including 3 statewide.......
- US Amateur Qualifier.....
- Played on scholarship at a VERY successful Div. 1 program......
- Experience.......Canadian PGA Tour, Hogan/Nike Tour, PGA Tour.......
- 2 - 2nd place finishes @ Hogan/Nike level.......
- Won several "mini-tour" events/Pro-Ams, etc......."junk"......hehehe.....but they DID pay!

#48 aliikane

aliikane

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113801
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:31 AM

What would you guys do for tendonitis in left arm? I have had it for last 5 years but after a cortisone shot a few years ago, the pain has been worse. It has made me change my swing to keep on the golf course. Hard to keep me away from golf. Haha. Anyway, my backswing is as long as john daly's backswing now cause strength in left hand is much weaker. But it is much worse cause it breaks down at the top because I just can't hold a position due to weakness. Top of my backswing used to be parallel. Accuracy has gone down the tubes.  

I have tried band-it and a lot of things for tendonitis but none has worked.

Anybody have good advice for tendonitis? Exercises?

#49 aliikane

aliikane

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  •  

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:53 AM

bump

#50 golfsavvy

golfsavvy

Golfsavvy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 103884
GolfWRX Likes : 37

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:10 PM

1)  Use an aspirin based cream, and either aspirin or advil.  Attack from outside as well as inside, or if you can't take it internally just hit it locally -- especially at night before bed.  Aspirin, Advil, Cortisone are all healing agents as well as anti-inflammatories, I'm told by by doctor friends...

2)  How's your grip?  Sounds like potentially weak positions...

View Postaliikane, on 28 January 2011 - 10:31 AM, said:

What would you guys do for tendonitis in left arm? I have had it for last 5 years but after a cortisone shot a few years ago, the pain has been worse. It has made me change my swing to keep on the golf course. Hard to keep me away from golf. Haha. Anyway, my backswing is as long as john daly's backswing now cause strength in left hand is much weaker. But it is much worse cause it breaks down at the top because I just can't hold a position due to weakness. Top of my backswing used to be parallel. Accuracy has gone down the tubes.  

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#51 aliikane

aliikane

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2011 - 06:34 PM

View Postgolfsavvy, on 30 January 2011 - 09:10 PM, said:

1)  Use an aspirin based cream, and either aspirin or advil.  Attack from outside as well as inside, or if you can't take it internally just hit it locally -- especially at night before bed.  Aspirin, Advil, Cortisone are all healing agents as well as anti-inflammatories, I'm told by by doctor friends...

2)  How's your grip?  Sounds like potentially weak positions...

View Postaliikane, on 28 January 2011 - 10:31 AM, said:

Thanks for response but I had a cortisone shot before and it helped for about 8 months but when it wore off the pain was way worse. Cortisone is just a band aid solution. Does not heal. I use Advil with regularity and has helped but not solved the problem.

My grip is strong. Been trying to weakened it cause it may be part of the problem.

#52 tiger97

tiger97

PGA, GSEM

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 127260
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:44 AM

I am in Orange county, California. PGA member, Golfing Machine Master Instructor, swing and short game coach to several junior, college, and professional players, but my specialty is 'Golf Game Transformations' for middle and high handicappers. The Golfing Machine is all about finding
and Fitting the right golf swing for YOU, not trying to fit you into a cookie-cutter mold. If you want the mold, we can do that too and make some adjustments to make it work.
Check out my website at www.swingfitgolf.com or get involved with my networking site, www.golftribe.ning.com.
Yes, I use video. I work at a beautiful private facility, Marbella CC, that allows outside students to come in *no denim, collared shirts tucked in..
I get students who have made the tour of the method teachers and I help them untie the knots. I'll do it for you too.
Bill McKinney, PGA, GSEM

#53 ihatebogeys

ihatebogeys

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 127018
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:50 AM

Does anyone use foam rollers? I just got one yesterday and was hoping someone could suggest some exercises or provide a good website. I know mytpi is great, but there is so much it's hard to know where to start. What are the benefits of using one of these things?

#54 golfpro1203

golfpro1203

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128767

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:47 AM

Looking for instructors in the Hampton Roads Area in VA. Preferably S & T

#55 Taylor Reynolds

Taylor Reynolds

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126915
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:25 AM

Dunno if instructors check this.

But I'll bite.

Need an instructor around the central california region. Don't really feel much like driving 3+ hours to southern cali or northern bay area for instruction.

#56 tmblackflag

tmblackflag

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122938

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:38 PM

hello,

long time golfer in west los angeles who has gotten decent at golf by doing things the wrong way. I've been stuck around a 10 handicap for years and am looking to take lessons to find a more consistent swing. PM me if you're in my area.

#57 boycer11

boycer11

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,803 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80867
  • Ebay ID:mboyce1249
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

Im looking for an instructor in the st. Louis area and hopefully that can help me create a bag of the right equipment for me. Please pm me. Thanks.
Ping G30 10* rogue 125 60 stiff
Ping K15 # & 5 wood stock stiff
Ping karsten 5hybrid
Ping karsten 6-sw steelfiber i95
Ping Gorge LW
Taylormade JDM itsy spider

#58 MPellow

MPellow

Marty White

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116163
GolfWRX Likes : 57

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:14 AM

I'm Matthew Green, Personal Trainer and Corrective Exercise Specialist based in Perth, Australia.

Getting more and more interested in golf conditioning and have worked with Dan Whittaker in the past. Hoping to put something together with Dan as my knowledge of the swing improves.

Happy to answer any questions and to work with people online.
Ti Nike Dymo 380 10.5* BB Stiff
Ti Nike SQ2  15* Voodoo XVS7
Ti Nike VRS Hybrid 21* X-Flex Speeder
Ti Nike VR Split Protos 2-PW
Ti Nike VR Forged 52/57
Acushnet Bullseye

#59 SurfDuffer

SurfDuffer

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123677
GolfWRX Likes : 225

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

Any thoughts on rehabbing a nagging tennis elbow and preventing it from returning????  Its been bothering me for about 3 months.  Just when I think its getting better it comes back.

#60 TJMAC

TJMAC

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169077

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

I'm T.J. Macpherson, NSCA Personal Trainer, TPI Level 2 Fitness Pro, ice hockey goalie, and not a scratch golfer.  I reside in Las Vegas, NV.  Over the past couple of years I have turned my training practice to golf & hockey fitness, working with some local club pros.  I look forward to reading the forums and hope to answer any questions I can.

Edited by TJMAC, 17 August 2012 - 12:48 PM.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors