Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Titleist 905R

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DCIGUY

DCIGUY

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11264
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:16 PM

It seems like everyone and their brother have already tried or have this driver in their bag.  Where are you getting them?  I'm from a small town and will not have access to it until it arrives in our proshop in a couple weeks or until I find a place on the internet to purchase it. However, Titleist reps are fitting customers at our local course in April, so will probably wait until then.  Comments.....

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 pm hacker

pm hacker

Bloody Lil' White Ball.......

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:25 PM

View PostDCIGUY, on Mar 4 2006, 09:16 AM, said:

It seems like everyone and their brother have already tried or have this driver in their bag.  Where are you getting them?  I'm from a small town and will not have access to it until it arrives in our proshop in a couple weeks or until I find a place on the internet to purchase it. However, Titleist reps are fitting customers at our local course in April, so will probably wait until then.  Comments.....

I purchased mine through my Titleist Rep.  If you want to purchase one via the internet, go to the WRX Mall of Pro Shops Sub-Forum and look up DiscountDansGolf.com.  They are presently taking orders.  Shoot them an email, mention that you're a member here and they'll hook you up with a deal.  Hope this helps you in your quest :kewlpics:

Edited by pm hacker, 04 March 2006 - 02:28 PM.

#3 DCIGUY

DCIGUY

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:36 PM

Just purchased a 56 and a 60 Spin Milled from Discount Dans.  Great price and pretty quick service, will do business again.  However, would like to be fitted for the 905R to make sure the loft and shaft are correct for my swing.  I am guessing a 9.5 with a V2 stiff shaft but want to be certain. Thanks for the reply pm hacker.
:kewlpics:  DCIGUY!

#4 kevcarter

kevcarter

Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,279 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3616
GolfWRX Likes : 3047

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:55 PM

View PostDCIGUY, on Mar 4 2006, 01:16 PM, said:

I think a lot of us are club pros on the Titleist staff. They have a seed program that gets us our personal use clubs a little early. I think that helps get the word out on new equipment. I am able to place more orders from my members as they get to see my stuff early, so it's a win/win for Titleist and it's staff guys. Titleist is really good to us, another reason they have so much loyalty from us club pros. I wouldn't even think about using equipment that doesn't say Titleist/Cobra/Foot Joy!

Kevin
I could be wrong
I have been wrong before
I will be wrong again
=============================
Geometrically Oriented Linear Force
Turtleback Golf & Conference Center

#5 DCIGUY

DCIGUY

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2006 - 10:20 PM

Thanks 704, knowing that alot of the people saying they have these already are club pros answers my question.  As for loyalty, there will probably never be anything in my bag but acushnet products also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors