Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Sunmountain V1 vs V2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sheranian

sheranian

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26796
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 23 November 2008 - 11:05 PM

Can anybody tell me the difference between the Sun Mountain V1 and V2? I am looking to buy one and cant really tell the difference in the $70 up charge? Is it worth it to get the V2? What am I missing?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 generalpatton

generalpatton

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16215
  • Ebay ID:klassicgolf
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:00 AM

I think mostly the V2 is heavier duty than the V1 and there are some small design and feature differences.  The V2 has an additional mesh basket for a sweater for instance.  I'm sure the V2 is nice but when I got my cart last Spring I got the V1.  It's more readily available in the shops, which means you can wait for a sale and get one for a few bucks off which is what I did.  I didn't really need the extra bells and whistles of the V2 anyway and as far as durability goes, my V1 has held up well having had about a year of use under it's belt so far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors