Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

FLIGHTSCOPE xi+ and 6 dozen ProV1X

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Howdoiplayxx

Howdoiplayxx

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 452346
  • Handicap:2
  • Ebay ID:Hondasiman99
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:13 PM

Up for sale is my baby....my flightscope xi+ with
the perfect backpack
cable/charger/silver dots
ipad pro 128gb big daddy screen with cool case,
also have the original flightscope carrying case if you want a picture of it I can add it but its nothing special.
handy dandy pro stats for some comparison

This either goes back in the bag in my garage for the year or I can pass it on for someone else to enjoy. I did not purchase the $600 support plan, and there is no mandatory transfer fee or anything like that. You can plug and play immediatley.

Flightscope will be stopping support and repair of the older model X2 and older and only be offering support on the newer models going forward.
Had this thing set up in my backyard and always brought it to the range and even on the course for some wedge work, super fun and hard to let go of but sacrifices must be made at the current moment in my life.

Any questions just  text me for a fast response  717-554-7148, or you can PM me.
Thanks

Asking $4950 shipped/insured
Paypal/Venmo/Cashapp

6 dozen ProV1x
$200 shipped
Paypal/Venmo/Cashapp

IMG_4935.jpg
IMG_4938.jpg
IMG_4936.jpg
IMG_4937.jpg
IMG_4939.jpeg
IMG_4940.jpg
IMG_4943.jpg
IMG_3895.jpg
IMG_3896.jpg

6pack.jpg

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 TheBIIgCat

TheBIIgCat

Major Winner

• 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 246615
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 398

Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:52 PM

The information you are stating about the x2. You say moving forward they will no longer support the X2 ??? Does that mean currently?? Who gave you that info ?  I believe/know that information isn’t correct
Driver- Ping GMax with 60 gram Tensei Pro White
3-Wood- 13 Degree Ping Rapture with Motore Speeder 757
Hybrid- 915 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85
Irons- ( 4-PW ) Ping S-55 with i95s Steelfibers - Wedges- Sm6 Vokey 48 bent 2 degrees strong - sm6 vokey raw 56 bent to 55 , 58 Raw Low Bounce K grind ( 110 Steelfibers in all wedges same length shafts )
Putter- Scotty Cameron Laguna 1.5 Studio Torch Finish that I did...

#3 Howdoiplayxx

Howdoiplayxx

• 75 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:26 PM

View PostTheBIIgCat, on 12 February 2019 - 03:52 PM, said:

The information you are stating about the x2. You say moving forward they will no longer support the X2 ??? Does that mean currently?? Who gave you that info ?  I believe/know that information isn’t correct

my friend has the x2 and his battery needed replaced so i called flightscope support for him and the guy i talked with told me they are going to stop carrying everything and helping with that unit.

what is the info you believe/know?

#4 dtowngolf

dtowngolf

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136849
GolfWRX Likes : 82

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:06 PM

View PostTheBIIgCat, on 12 February 2019 - 03:52 PM, said:

This is a correct statement. This year they are supposed to stop with support such as internals and hardware. Meaning if something breaks on it (which my new X3 from regular broke internally and had software issues since day 1) you are sol. My case has been going for 4 months with Flightscope support. If anyone has any questions please feel free to dm me as I had an X2 and currently am dealing with X3 support.

Edited by dtowngolf, 12 February 2019 - 05:07 PM.

#5 TheBIIgCat

TheBIIgCat

Major Winner

• 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 246615
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 398

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:18 PM

They are actively supporting the X2, the support contracts are good for a year. By that alone, it would be a year out, minimum.
I currently own 1 X2 and recently sold 1. The one I currently own, had a WiFi issue a week ago. The issue was corrected by Flightscope. I have had 2 X2 units and both were/have been great, zero issue with the exception of the WiFi connection which was fixed in 10 mins.

Edited by TheBIIgCat, 12 February 2019 - 05:24 PM.

Driver- Ping GMax with 60 gram Tensei Pro White
3-Wood- 13 Degree Ping Rapture with Motore Speeder 757
Hybrid- 915 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85
Irons- ( 4-PW ) Ping S-55 with i95s Steelfibers - Wedges- Sm6 Vokey 48 bent 2 degrees strong - sm6 vokey raw 56 bent to 55 , 58 Raw Low Bounce K grind ( 110 Steelfibers in all wedges same length shafts )
Putter- Scotty Cameron Laguna 1.5 Studio Torch Finish that I did...

#6 dtowngolf

dtowngolf

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136849
GolfWRX Likes : 82

Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:21 PM

View PostTheBIIgCat, on 12 February 2019 - 05:18 PM, said:

They are actively supporting the X2, the support contracts are good for a year. By that alone, it would be a year out, minimum.
I currently own 1 X2 and recently sold 1. The one I currently own, had a WiFi issue a week ago. The issue was corrected by Flightscope. I have had 2 X2 units and both were/have been great, zero issue with the exception of the WiFi connection which was fixed in 10 mins.
This statement is not entirely true, I had to upgrade my X2 and was told that the part continuing to give me issues would not be available for much longer. I decided to trade in so I didn't get screwed since there isnt a 3rd party parts market. Regardless still a good product

Edited by dtowngolf, 12 February 2019 - 06:22 PM.

#7 Howdoiplayxx

Howdoiplayxx

• 75 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:43 PM

View PostTheBIIgCat, on 12 February 2019 - 05:18 PM, said:

you know i didnt mean anything by my comment in my OP right? wasnt trying to start a back and forth about it, was just stating that anyone that could be on the fence between an X2 and Xi+ or something newer might want to know that. I am not saying you are wrong i am simply telling you what flightscope themselves told me and someone else is saying the same thing as well. Maybe different people at flightscope say different things? I have no clue. Either way i hope they never discontinue anything so no one is potentially stuck down the road. I have a 2011 macbook pro that cost me $4000 back in the day that i am forced to basically get rid of if i want to continue some programs due to the lack of ability from apple to update the iOS, kind of the same situation. crappy.

Have you asked them if the 1 year contract is guaranteed? I wouldnt be surprised if its not or if they say "well if you decide to buy a newer unit we would prorate your remainder" or something like that. Or they are just BS'n us to try to get people to buy newer more expensive models? Dunno.

#8 taylorhat

taylorhat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 514044
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 17 February 2019 - 09:59 AM

What's the going rate on that shirt Mr. Bateman?

#9 Howdoiplayxx

Howdoiplayxx

• 75 posts
  •  

Posted 17 February 2019 - 02:28 PM

View Posttaylorhat, on 17 February 2019 - 09:59 AM, said:

What's the going rate on that shirt Mr. Bateman?

$15.

But I’ll throw one in if anyone buys the FLIGHTSCOPE. Sweeten the pot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors