Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * - - 2 votes

Breed goes off on Faldo about HSC

Choi Ho-Sung Choi Breed Faldo

33 replies to this topic

#1 The Mad Bomber

The Mad Bomber

    I seem to not like new things. Get off my lawn...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80811
  • Joined: 04/21/2009
  • Location:Calgary, Alberta
GolfWRX Likes : 918

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:50 AM

Did anybody else hear Breed get just triggered this morning about Nick Faldo taking a few shots at the expense of Ho-Sung Choi? Breed describes Johnny Miller as the greatest analyst on TV and goes on to call Faldo unprofessional and said he was 'disgusted' by Sir Nick poking fun of the fisherman swing. And he wouldn't let it go. I found the whole segment ironic because Johnny Miller would have called HSC's action crazy or something else and the booth would have had a good chuckle at it just the same. But in fact, HSC got the Peter Kostis SwingVision treatment and they broke down the swing and showed all the good positions that Choi gets into to be effective. CBS did exactly the thing that Breed was so mad about them not doing. In addition to that, HSC didn't qualify for the tournament, he was invited and ONLY because he managed to win an Asian tour even with that crazy swing. I didn't see any other Asian tour winners there on a sponsors exemption.I think Michael Breed has lost his mind...

915 D3 7.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
909F2 15.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
T-MB 2 iron C-Taper
Mizzy MP-5 4-9 C-Taper
SM6 47º, 52º, 56º  C-Taper
Mizzy S18 60-06º Blue Ion
Scotty Newport 2, 35" Tour Issue X7, Hard stepped x2, Tipped 2"


WITB link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 dlygrisse

dlygrisse

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,799 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16702
  • Joined: 07/21/2006
  • Location:Kansas
GolfWRX Likes : 7306

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:52 AM

I hope all these golf talking heads, have a skirmish similar to Anchor Man, I'm pretty sure Breed might be the guy who loses an arm.
Current 17 club rotation
Callaway GBB/Ping G400
Callaway V Series 3w, HW
Callaway Steelhead 4 and 5 hybrid
Ping G 4-U
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54* SS
Vokey 58 M grind
Odyssey Pro #1 black
Jones Utility
ECCO Biom Hybrid 3

2

#3 CasualLie

CasualLie

    Do Woodchucks Chuck Wood?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99500
  • Joined: 12/01/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 460

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:08 AM

Who is Michael Breed again?

3

#4 hell_is_chrome

hell_is_chrome

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 317747
  • Joined: 05/29/2014
  • Location:Columbus, Ohio
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 1176

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:08 AM

Johnny Miller would have said Ho-Sung Choi's swing would make Ben Hogan scoop his eyes out with a mellon baller. Johnny's only been gone a week and the revisionist history has already started. I mean, does Breed not remember Craig Parry?

Edited by hell_is_chrome, 11 February 2019 - 10:11 AM.


4

#5 Hawkeye77

Hawkeye77

    King and The Chairman of the Board

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 16,733 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100868
  • Joined: 12/27/2009
  • Location:Iowa
GolfWRX Likes : 13349

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:08 AM

Faldo wasn't bad at all, and he was in the tournament ONLY for the reason of his swing being the topic of conversation/source of entertainment.

Having said that, the OP is probably the only person who listened to Breed on the radio - and I'm sure Michael is happy to take a shot at someone who still has a relationship with the Golf Channel.  

Breed would have been on GC all week with pool floaties and going on and on and on about Hosung.  And he's probably laughing at Faldo's take on Sergio (which is funny, but Nick has a little motive there, lol).

Edited by Hawkeye77, 11 February 2019 - 10:09 AM.


5

#6 Matt06

Matt06

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 458026
  • Joined: 03/09/2017
  • Location:Meridian, MS
  • Handicap:~15
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:10 AM

I could be wrong but it seems like since he has taken over a two hour slot in the mornings he goes on and on on certain topics for days.  I enjoy most of his show but when this starts I have to change it.  He wants people to call and discuss and when they disagree with him he will not shut up long enough for them to make their point.  He spent all last week on players getting paid.  He spent two weeks last summer on this.

6

#7 CasualLie

CasualLie

    Do Woodchucks Chuck Wood?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99500
  • Joined: 12/01/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 460

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:18 AM

Wow...I sure miss a lot not watching TGC in the morning.  So let me get this straight...TGC gave Breed a two hour slot in the morning???  Does he start the show with "Let's do this!" ?

It's not easy to step out of your lifelong trade - golf instruction - and come off like you know something about golf at the tour level.  There is this thing called "potential", and so I can see giving someone a crack at that transition and grow into it, but not Breed.  What potential does he have to be talking about golf at that level?  Guys like...let's take Stephan A Smith for example, probably know less about golf than Breed, but Stephen A has a schtick, has experience in broadcasting, so he can make it work.  Breed???

If this guy's idea of being relevant is to go after Faldo, then TGC has really made a mistake.

7

#8 Hawkeye77

Hawkeye77

    King and The Chairman of the Board

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 16,733 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100868
  • Joined: 12/27/2009
  • Location:Iowa
GolfWRX Likes : 13349

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:30 AM

View PostCasualLie, on 11 February 2019 - 10:18 AM, said:

Wow...I sure miss a lot not watching TGC in the morning.  So let me get this straight...TGC gave Breed a two hour slot in the morning???  Does he start the show with "Let's do this!" ?

It's not easy to step out of your lifelong trade - golf instruction - and come off like you know something about golf at the tour level.  There is this thing called "potential", and so I can see giving someone a crack at that transition and grow into it, but not Breed.  What potential does he have to be talking about golf at that level?  Guys like...let's take Stephan A Smith for example, probably know less about golf than Breed, but Stephen A has a schtick, has experience in broadcasting, so he can make it work.  Breed???

If this guy's idea of being relevant is to go after Faldo, then TGC has really made a mistake.

He left GC.

8

#9 agolf1

agolf1

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 513934
  • Joined: 10/07/2018
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 140

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:31 AM

View Posthell_is_chrome, on 11 February 2019 - 10:08 AM, said:

Johnny Miller would have said Ho-Sung Choi's swing would make Ben Hogan scoop his eyes out with a mellon baller. Johnny's only been gone a week and the revisionist history has already started. I mean, does Breed not remember Craig Parry?
Or how about his comment that Rocco looks like the "swimming pool guy" (I know he later apologized but that's only because he was caught on tape).
Titleist 910 D2 11.25*, Diamana Ilima R-Flex (tipped 1')
Callaway X Hot Pro 19* Fairway, Project X Velocity 6.0
TaylorMade Raylor 22*, Raylor RE*AX S-Flex
TaylorMade Rescue 25*, Aldila RE*AX S-Flex
Ping G25 6-PW (28*-44*), UW (49*), SW (54*), CFS R-Flex
Ping Zing 2 L/S (57*)
Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Putter

9

#10 CasualLie

CasualLie

    Do Woodchucks Chuck Wood?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99500
  • Joined: 12/01/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 460

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:35 AM

View PostHawkeye77, on 11 February 2019 - 10:30 AM, said:

View PostCasualLie, on 11 February 2019 - 10:18 AM, said:

Wow...I sure miss a lot not watching TGC in the morning.  So let me get this straight...TGC gave Breed a two hour slot in the morning???  Does he start the show with "Let's do this!" ?

It's not easy to step out of your lifelong trade - golf instruction - and come off like you know something about golf at the tour level.  There is this thing called "potential", and so I can see giving someone a crack at that transition and grow into it, but not Breed.  What potential does he have to be talking about golf at that level?  Guys like...let's take Stephan A Smith for example, probably know less about golf than Breed, but Stephen A has a schtick, has experience in broadcasting, so he can make it work.  Breed???

If this guy's idea of being relevant is to go after Faldo, then TGC has really made a mistake.

He left GC.

Oh...ooops!  My bad.

What show are we talking about so I know to avoid it!


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 bladehunter

bladehunter

    Gillette can kiss my a**...Look for your razors to arrive back i

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:south carolina
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 20659

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:40 AM

 dlygrisse, on 11 February 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

I hope all these golf talking heads, have a skirmish similar to Anchor Man, I'm pretty sure Breed might be the guy who loses an arm.
Dlygrisse for the win!

Thatís an excellent idea fight to the death
Ping G400 Max 9.4* Aldila Synergy Black 70TX
TM 17 M1 14.5* Graphite Design AD DI 8X


Cameron GSS 009 1.5 beached tungsten sole weights

11

#12 The Mad Bomber

The Mad Bomber

    I seem to not like new things. Get off my lawn...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80811
  • Joined: 04/21/2009
  • Location:Calgary, Alberta
GolfWRX Likes : 918

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:57 AM

 CasualLie, on 11 February 2019 - 10:35 AM, said:

 Hawkeye77, on 11 February 2019 - 10:30 AM, said:

 CasualLie, on 11 February 2019 - 10:18 AM, said:

Wow...I sure miss a lot not watching TGC in the morning.  So let me get this straight...TGC gave Breed a two hour slot in the morning???  Does he start the show with "Let's do this!" ?

It's not easy to step out of your lifelong trade - golf instruction - and come off like you know something about golf at the tour level.  There is this thing called "potential", and so I can see giving someone a crack at that transition and grow into it, but not Breed.  What potential does he have to be talking about golf at that level?  Guys like...let's take Stephan A Smith for example, probably know less about golf than Breed, but Stephen A has a schtick, has experience in broadcasting, so he can make it work.  Breed???

If this guy's idea of being relevant is to go after Faldo, then TGC has really made a mistake.

He left GC.

Oh...ooops!  My bad.

What show are we talking about so I know to avoid it!

He's on SiriusXM sat radio. It's -37 degrees out this morning so I tuned in to see if there's anything interesting on. Turns out...
915 D3 7.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
909F2 15.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
T-MB 2 iron C-Taper
Mizzy MP-5 4-9 C-Taper
SM6 47º, 52º, 56º  C-Taper
Mizzy S18 60-06º Blue Ion
Scotty Newport 2, 35" Tour Issue X7, Hard stepped x2, Tipped 2"


WITB link

12

#13 CasualLie

CasualLie

    Do Woodchucks Chuck Wood?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99500
  • Joined: 12/01/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 460

Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:00 AM

Thanks...

It was 37 degrees this morning in NorCal too!

Oh that's a ' - ' in there!  Yikes!

13

#14 Mr. Hogan

Mr. Hogan

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 390892
  • Joined: 08/12/2015
  • Location:Parts Unknown
  • Handicap:No
GolfWRX Likes : 1537

Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:59 AM

 hell_is_chrome, on 11 February 2019 - 10:08 AM, said:

Johnny Miller would have said Ho-Sung Choi's swing would make Ben Hogan scoop his eyes out with a mellon baller. Johnny's only been gone a week and the revisionist history has already started. I mean, does Breed not remember Craig Parry?

That's the first thing I thought of when I read the first post. Michael Breed is either dumb or he's just stirring up (*bleep*) for laughs.
Driver – Titleist 915D2 (10.5*)
FW – Cleveland Launcher (17*)
3h – Ben Hogan CFT Ti (21*)
4h – Ben Hogan CFT Ti (24*)
5i-9i – Cleveland CG4 (27*, 31*, 34*, 38*, 42*)
PW – Cleveland 588 (47*)
GW – Cleveland 588 (51*)
SW – Cleveland 588 (56*)
LW – Cleveland CG12 (60*)
Putter – Titleist Circle T Stainless Newport 2 (tri-sole 2005)

14

#15 Darth Putter

Darth Putter

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 466932
  • Joined: 05/09/2017
  • Location:Central Illinois
  • Handicap:10.8
GolfWRX Likes : 4875

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:02 PM

 The Mad Bomber, on 11 February 2019 - 10:57 AM, said:

 CasualLie, on 11 February 2019 - 10:35 AM, said:

 Hawkeye77, on 11 February 2019 - 10:30 AM, said:

 CasualLie, on 11 February 2019 - 10:18 AM, said:

Wow...I sure miss a lot not watching TGC in the morning.  So let me get this straight...TGC gave Breed a two hour slot in the morning???  Does he start the show with "Let's do this!" ?

It's not easy to step out of your lifelong trade - golf instruction - and come off like you know something about golf at the tour level.  There is this thing called "potential", and so I can see giving someone a crack at that transition and grow into it, but not Breed.  What potential does he have to be talking about golf at that level?  Guys like...let's take Stephan A Smith for example, probably know less about golf than Breed, but Stephen A has a schtick, has experience in broadcasting, so he can make it work.  Breed???

If this guy's idea of being relevant is to go after Faldo, then TGC has really made a mistake.

He left GC.

Oh...ooops!  My bad.

What show are we talking about so I know to avoid it!

He's on SiriusXM sat radio. It's -37 degrees out this morning so I tuned in to see if there's anything interesting on. Turns out...

I'd ask if that was -37 degrees centigrade or fahrenheit, but I think it might be both.

swing is irrelevant, score is everything

just say NO.... to practice swings

15

#16 Hawkeye77

Hawkeye77

    King and The Chairman of the Board

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 16,733 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100868
  • Joined: 12/27/2009
  • Location:Iowa
GolfWRX Likes : 13349

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:02 PM

 Mr. Hogan, on 11 February 2019 - 11:59 AM, said:

 hell_is_chrome, on 11 February 2019 - 10:08 AM, said:

Johnny Miller would have said Ho-Sung Choi's swing would make Ben Hogan scoop his eyes out with a mellon baller. Johnny's only been gone a week and the revisionist history has already started. I mean, does Breed not remember Craig Parry?

That's the first thing I thought of when I read the first post. Michael Breed is either dumb or he's just stirring up (*bleep*) for laughs.

Oh it can be both!

16

#17 dlygrisse

dlygrisse

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,799 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16702
  • Joined: 07/21/2006
  • Location:Kansas
GolfWRX Likes : 7306

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:02 PM

 bladehunter, on 11 February 2019 - 10:40 AM, said:

 dlygrisse, on 11 February 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

I hope all these golf talking heads, have a skirmish similar to Anchor Man, I'm pretty sure Breed might be the guy who loses an arm.
Dlygrisse for the win!

That's an excellent idea fight to the death

My guess is, Brandel smells like Sex Panther.
Current 17 club rotation
Callaway GBB/Ping G400
Callaway V Series 3w, HW
Callaway Steelhead 4 and 5 hybrid
Ping G 4-U
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54* SS
Vokey 58 M grind
Odyssey Pro #1 black
Jones Utility
ECCO Biom Hybrid 3

17

#18 BCULAW

BCULAW

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2307
  • Joined: 07/08/2005
  • Location:Midlothian, VA
  • Ebay ID:bculaw
GolfWRX Likes : 1964

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:58 PM

 dlygrisse, on 11 February 2019 - 01:02 PM, said:

 bladehunter, on 11 February 2019 - 10:40 AM, said:

 dlygrisse, on 11 February 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

I hope all these golf talking heads, have a skirmish similar to Anchor Man, I'm pretty sure Breed might be the guy who loses an arm.
Dlygrisse for the win!

That's an excellent idea fight to the death

My guess is, Brandel smells like Sex Panther.

Itís a formidable scent. It stings the nostrils. In a good way...

18

#19 cardoustie

cardoustie

    haha, we don't play for 5's

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,822 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65255
  • Joined: 09/09/2008
  • Location:Tasmania to Canada
  • Handicap:3.6
GolfWRX Likes : 8013

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:07 PM

Works every time 70 % of the time
Ping G400 LST 11.0* Oban Purple Kiyoshi 55x
Ping G400 3w 13.9* Oban Revenge 65x
Ping G400 5w 16.9* Aldila NVS 85x
Callaway Apex 3h 20* Matrix MFS Orange 85x
Callaway Apex 4h 23* Matrix Altus Red 92x
Callaway UT 24* Matrix Altus Red 92x
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 6-PW TT 105
Ping iWedge 50* Steelfiber 125s
Ping Glides wrx 53* & 59* Steelfiber 125s
Ping Tour W 64* DG s400
Piretti Matera Elite (torched)

19

#20 rgk5

rgk5

    rgk5(OLB)

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3525
  • Joined: 07/28/2005
  • Location:Hamilton, Ontario. Edmond, Oklahoma
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 1310

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:11 PM

 Mr. Hogan, on 11 February 2019 - 11:59 AM, said:

 hell_is_chrome, on 11 February 2019 - 10:08 AM, said:

Johnny Miller would have said Ho-Sung Choi's swing would make Ben Hogan scoop his eyes out with a mellon baller. Johnny's only been gone a week and the revisionist history has already started. I mean, does Breed not remember Craig Parry?

That's the first thing I thought of when I read the first post. Michael Breed is either dumb or he's just stirring up (*bleep*) for laughs.

Dumb and a hyperactive gas bag.

Cobra F8+ 11*, Mitsubishi Grand Bassara 39 R

Cobra F8 3-4 wood 16.5*, NV Blue 70 R

Ping G400 hybrids 19*, 22*, Alta 70 R

Callaway Rogue Pro 5-pw, Recoil F3

Miura "Mind The Gap" 51*, Recoil F3

Ping Glide 1.0 55*, CFS Wedge flex

Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 58*, Alta 70 R

Ping Sigma 2 ZB 2, 35", 2* loft, OTW

Super Stroke Oversize grips


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 Big Cat 3

Big Cat 3

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 496308
  • Joined: 03/15/2018
  • Location:Pasadena,California
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 224

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:35 PM

 rgk5, on 11 February 2019 - 08:11 PM, said:

 Mr. Hogan, on 11 February 2019 - 11:59 AM, said:

 hell_is_chrome, on 11 February 2019 - 10:08 AM, said:

Johnny Miller would have said Ho-Sung Choi's swing would make Ben Hogan scoop his eyes out with a mellon baller. Johnny's only been gone a week and the revisionist history has already started. I mean, does Breed not remember Craig Parry?

That's the first thing I thought of when I read the first post. Michael Breed is either dumb or he's just stirring up (*bleep*) for laughs.

Dumb and a hyperactive gas bag.
Breed is a good teacher okay media guy ... bad radio is Haneys show talk about redundant and boring

21

#22 glm

glm

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 404464
  • Joined: 12/01/2015
  • Location:Tennessee
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 65

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:58 PM

If you listen to any of these guys your wasting your time imo.

22

#23 Steele47

Steele47

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 248371
  • Joined: 05/01/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 825

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:01 PM

I'm always reminded of the Brady Bunch episode when Peter's voice is changing when I hear Breed speak.

23

#24 mark174ace

mark174ace

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 447384
  • Joined: 11/26/2016
  • Location:Sacramento
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 107

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:38 PM

 Darth Putter, on 11 February 2019 - 12:02 PM, said:

 The Mad Bomber, on 11 February 2019 - 10:57 AM, said:

 CasualLie, on 11 February 2019 - 10:35 AM, said:

 Hawkeye77, on 11 February 2019 - 10:30 AM, said:

 CasualLie, on 11 February 2019 - 10:18 AM, said:

Wow...I sure miss a lot not watching TGC in the morning.  So let me get this straight...TGC gave Breed a two hour slot in the morning???  Does he start the show with "Let's do this!" ?

It's not easy to step out of your lifelong trade - golf instruction - and come off like you know something about golf at the tour level.  There is this thing called "potential", and so I can see giving someone a crack at that transition and grow into it, but not Breed.  What potential does he have to be talking about golf at that level?  Guys like...let's take Stephan A Smith for example, probably know less about golf than Breed, but Stephen A has a schtick, has experience in broadcasting, so he can make it work.  Breed???

If this guy's idea of being relevant is to go after Faldo, then TGC has really made a mistake.

He left GC.

Oh...ooops!  My bad.

What show are we talking about so I know to avoid it!

He's on SiriusXM sat radio. It's -37 degrees out this morning so I tuned in to see if there's anything interesting on. Turns out...

I'd ask if that was -37 degrees centigrade or fahrenheit, but I think it might be both.

Once you hit -37 it doesn't really matter which.

24

#25 tacrispy

tacrispy

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 388760
  • Joined: 07/30/2015
GolfWRX Likes : 78

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:47 PM

 Hawkeye77, on 11 February 2019 - 10:08 AM, said:

Faldo wasn't bad at all, and he was in the tournament ONLY for the reason of his swing being the topic of conversation/source of entertainment.

Having said that, the OP is probably the only person who listened to Breed on the radio - and I'm sure Michael is happy to take a shot at someone who still has a relationship with the Golf Channel.  

Breed would have been on GC all week with pool floaties and going on and on and on about Hosung.  And he's probably laughing at Faldo's take on Sergio (which is funny, but Nick has a little motive there, lol).

Pool floaties. ROFL 🤣. So true.

TM M2 '16 10.5 Projext X Hzrdus 6.5 75Gr
Cobra F8 3wood Aldilla Tour Green XS
Adams A7 3Hybrid Aldilla RIP Alpha XS
Srixon Z745 4-PW Project X 6.5
Callaway MD3 50
Callaway MD3 54,58 S400
Piretti Cottonwood 2
TM TP5 ball

25

#26 bladehunter

bladehunter

    Gillette can kiss my a**...Look for your razors to arrive back i

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:south carolina
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 20659

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:34 PM

 dlygrisse, on 11 February 2019 - 01:02 PM, said:

 bladehunter, on 11 February 2019 - 10:40 AM, said:

 dlygrisse, on 11 February 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

I hope all these golf talking heads, have a skirmish similar to Anchor Man, I'm pretty sure Breed might be the guy who loses an arm.
Dlygrisse for the win!

That's an excellent idea fight to the death

My guess is, Brandel smells like Sex Panther.

Oh yea. No doubt about that.  Uses it for hair tonic.
Ping G400 Max 9.4* Aldila Synergy Black 70TX
TM 17 M1 14.5* Graphite Design AD DI 8X


Cameron GSS 009 1.5 beached tungsten sole weights

26

#27 jgonz69

jgonz69

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 7283
  • Joined: 10/31/2005
  • Location:Las Vegas
GolfWRX Likes : 402

Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:11 PM

A blowhard who has an golf academy at Ferry Point. Seems appropriate.
PING G400 Max Ping Tour 65
PING G400 3wd 14.5 Ping Tour 75
PING G400 Hybrid Ping Tour 85
PING i500 3, 5-U
PING Glide 2.0 Stealth 54 58
Cameron MilSpec 350g
Srixon Z-Star XV

27

#28 new2g0lf

new2g0lf

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,159 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114437
  • Joined: 09/06/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 2165

Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:36 AM

Breed is a feel good, hug everyone, never be negative towards anyone guy so no shock he was upset with Faldo for poking fun a HSC.  Breeds radio persona (I have no idea how he is in real life) lives in a world where we most of us can only get to with heavy alcohol or drugs.  I don't think Faldo was mean spirited just said what most of us were thinking.
Driver - Ping G400 MAX 10.5*
Woods - XXIO 10 3W
Hybrids - XXIO 10 3H, 4H, 5H
Irons - Home - PXG Gen 2 0311P 5-GW Away - Ping i500 5-AW
Wedge - Vokey TVD 56* K Grind
Putter - Seemore Nashville mFGP2 SS Mallet Black
Ball - KSig, TM TP5X, Snell MTB

28

#29 fmzip

fmzip

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 377918
  • Joined: 05/28/2015
  • Location:CT
  • Handicap:20
  • Ebay ID:fmzip
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:42 AM

I'm so glad Breed left the golf channel. Whenever he was on, I'd have to turn the channel.

The similarity between him and Jim Cramer hosting Mad Money is the same. ANNOYINGLY LOUD! :)

29

#30 rawdog

rawdog

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,898 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 424320
  • Joined: 05/08/2016
  • Location:Cleveland, OH
  • Handicap:8.6
  • Ebay ID:staghornsandmore
GolfWRX Likes : 2457

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:20 PM

 dlygrisse, on 11 February 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

I hope all these golf talking heads, have a skirmish similar to Anchor Man, I'm pretty sure Breed might be the guy who loses an arm.

I just want to see someone shaft up a trident with an X-Stiff RIP Phenom.

Attached Thumbnails

  • anchorman-carell.jpg

Cobra LTD Driver
Aldila Rogue Black, 9.5* @44.5"
In1Zone Single Length Fairway Woods

Graffaloy ProLaunch Axis Blue @41.5" 5W = 19*
Graffaloy ProLaunch Axis Blue @41.5" 7W = 23*
Cobra F7 One Length Irons
Nippon Modus 105 Stiff @ 36.5"
6I = 24*   7I = 29*   8I = 34*   9I = 39*   PW = 44*   GW = 49*   SW = 54*   LW = 59*
Odyssey #9 HT Metal X Milled @33.5"
Maxfli SoftFli

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30




Also tagged with Choi, Ho-Sung Choi, Breed, Faldo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors