Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Corded super strike putter grip feedback?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 taylormade4life

taylormade4life

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14766
  • Handicap:4
  • Ebay ID:Gamepro20
GolfWRX Likes : 271

Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:25 AM

Has anyone used one, and if so, which model and what are your thoughts? Looking at maybe the pistol GT and have traditionally used cord. Havenít seen much feedback on people using them now that they are a little more easily accessible.

Thanks

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Egobblewobble

Egobblewobble

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 401626
GolfWRX Likes : 38

Posted 10 February 2019 - 05:12 PM

I bought one and put it on a putter I ended up selling so only used it a few times. It definitely feels different and I’m not sure why but they are much lighter. I have the 1.0 GT and without the weight it only weighed around 36g which I thought was very odd. The traction is nice but I am not a fan of superstrokes overall because i feel it limits me from being able to close the face so under pressure I push everything. But comparing to the original SS it’s not very tacky at all but seemed to retain its grip when wet

Edited by Egobblewobble, 10 February 2019 - 05:13 PM.

That dog'll hunt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors