Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Waiting For My Apex Pro 19-Customs Delay Issue?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jimb

jimb

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 10770
GolfWRX Likes : 180

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:12 PM

I have a set of Callaway Apex Pro 19's coming from their assembly plant in Mexico.  They have been there for two days and have not been released.  I am not sure if the shutdown created a backlog.  Has anyone had a delay in new Callaway clubs coming from Mexico to the USA?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 MSUIRONDAWGS

MSUIRONDAWGS

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105474
GolfWRX Likes : 278

Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:30 PM

View Postjimb, on 07 February 2019 - 02:12 PM, said:

I have a set of Callaway Apex Pro 19's coming from their assembly plant in Mexico.  They have been there for two days and have not been released.  I am not sure if the shutdown created a backlog.  Has anyone had a delay in new Callaway clubs coming from Mexico to the USA?

My Rogue 3 wood last summer had the same sort of delay, so I wouldn't read into this too much. My two cents

#3 jimb

jimb

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 10770
GolfWRX Likes : 180

Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:19 PM

View PostMSUIRONDAWGS, on 07 February 2019 - 08:30 PM, said:

My Rogue 3 wood last summer had the same sort of delay, so I wouldn't read into this too much. My two cents

Thanks for your reply and you were correct!  I just checked and the irons were released by customs and are on the way.  By some miracle, they are scheduled to be delivered in SC.

#4 MSUIRONDAWGS

MSUIRONDAWGS

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105474
GolfWRX Likes : 278

Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:43 PM

View Postjimb, on 07 February 2019 - 10:19 PM, said:

View PostMSUIRONDAWGS, on 07 February 2019 - 08:30 PM, said:

Thanks for your reply and you were correct!  I just checked and the irons were released by customs and are on the way.  By some miracle, they are scheduled to be delivered in SC.

Awesome bro!! Yea, Cally's shipping has never been an issue on my end. Once they clear customs, they expedite the package it seems. Hopefully they expedite my Apex's mid next week haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors