Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

2019 WITB and workshop


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Deckdeck89

Deckdeck89

    Newbie

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 438618
  • Joined: 08/28/2016
  • Location:Newfoundland
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 31 January 2019 - 07:56 PM

Here is my workshop and WITB for 2019.

Driver - cobra F8 10.5/ Tour AD BB 6s/ Tour velvet midsize
5 Wood - Cobra F8 20/ Tour AD GT 7s/ tour velvet midsize
Driving iron - Callaway UT 18/ Tour AD DI 85s/ tour velvet midsize
Irons- 4 to GW Cobra forges Tec black/ True temper AMT s300/ tour velvet midsize
Wedges - 56/60 Cobra King Black/ true temper s200/ Tour velvet midsize
Putter - Cobra Blade/ Black shaft / Ping blackout grip
Bag - Cobra king 14 way
Ball - prov1


85FFDF66-0E62-47A3-8207-50A906316D14.jpeg
5BB39156-277A-4413-8541-FAFF34C36DA1.jpeg
9B410EEF-81E3-4B2D-B69A-D4138CEB5911.jpeg
0F723F4A-50F2-4FC4-B3B9-519643603677.jpeg
43F24F05-A46A-4ECD-9F37-DEE27EB300AC.jpeg
8D9F2668-B4C6-413E-9BF2-AB97CDAE1831.jpeg

C7689488-C101-4292-9E77-B3C0A04B57E9.jpeg
A7527106-D4A2-4A20-A8A2-8632E157AA11.jpeg
3D6B767B-068F-469B-BFDC-DD67BE9058B3.jpeg
92801C7B-8254-467A-87BB-7A15E75B69A4.jpeg
090CB9A4-8AE9-4B68-BFC8-303BAD955395.jpeg
7151A6E0-3663-455E-B1AF-BBCBE87A2B73.jpeg
A04ECA91-0CA0-4850-A52F-44AC30F3D71F.jpeg


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 DE-ILLINI

DE-ILLINI

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 181280
  • Joined: 05/16/2012
  • Location:DE
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 79

Posted 31 January 2019 - 08:03 PM

Wow.  Bag looks great and so does the work shop.  Never seen hats displayed like that.  I like it.
Driver:  Cobra BioCell
4W:  Ping G15
3H & 4H:  Cobra Baffler
5 - SW:  Ping G25
58*:  Cleveland CBX
Putter:  Ping Vault 2.0 Dale Anser

2

#3 No Catchy Nickname

No Catchy Nickname

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,774 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 383010
  • Joined: 06/28/2015
  • Location:Kyushu, Japan
  • Handicap:me
GolfWRX Likes : 5474

Posted 31 January 2019 - 08:40 PM

Nice. Did you finish the Apex UT yourself?
Driver: Ping G400 Tour 65S
4w: TaylorMade R9 stock Fujikura Motore X flex
7w  TaylorMade V-steel, Quadra Fire Express RB 6SX
Driving Iron: Tourstage Airmuscle with DGS200 (for occasional use only)
Irons (4i-PW): Mizuno MP18 PX6.0 @ + 1/2"  or something a bit older....MP-4s, Mac Muirfield 20ths, Mac Muirfields, Mizuno MS-11s, MS-1s, RAM Tour Grinds, Tourstage 2005 CBs, Honma PP737s, Mac R-58s, Dunlop Maxfli TM-92 Australian Blades, Wilson FG-J8s (FG-17s)...uh, I've missed a few
Wedges: Callaway MD2 50* S and 54* S-grind  or whatever else I fancy for the day
In the 60* slot: Usually a Titlesit Vokey 260 60*
Putter: Testing some old Mizuno 8802 clone

3

#4 Deckdeck89

Deckdeck89

    Newbie

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 438618
  • Joined: 08/28/2016
  • Location:Newfoundland
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 31 January 2019 - 08:51 PM

Yes I powder coated it.
Did not powder coat the face.

4

#5 81Ralph33

81Ralph33

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 518754
  • Joined: 12/23/2018
  • Location:Southern Cali
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 31 January 2019 - 09:06 PM

Love the workshop, nice little man cave


5

#6 linkerpan

linkerpan

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,273 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 134575
  • Joined: 07/29/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 463

Posted 31 January 2019 - 09:09 PM

View PostDeckdeck89, on 31 January 2019 - 08:51 PM, said:

Yes I powder coated it.
Did not powder coat the face.
Would love to see that face picture lined up against the black body
M4 460, 8.5 Rogue 70
Tee EX10 Beta 13, 18. Hzrdus Yellow
M2 Hy, 22 with AD DI 85S
M2 Hy, 25 with S+ 90S
P790 6-AW, Nippon 105S
Vokey SM6 56/14, 60/07
Scotty Cameron Mil Spec 350
Taylor Made TP5 balls
Bushnell V2 range finder
Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag

WITB Link

6

#7 augustgolf

augustgolf

    Golf with dignity

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,799 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 438244
  • Joined: 08/25/2016
  • Location:Coastal NC
  • Ebay ID:augustgolf
GolfWRX Likes : 4512

Posted 31 January 2019 - 09:13 PM

LH sticks - are all the hand & power tools LH as well...?

1548987159347.jpg
Pings from the beginning

OGA member 1415
or is it 1514...
I don't remember exactly

7

#8 Deckdeck89

Deckdeck89

    Newbie

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 438618
  • Joined: 08/28/2016
  • Location:Newfoundland
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 31 January 2019 - 09:35 PM

View Postlinkerpan, on 31 January 2019 - 09:09 PM, said:

View PostDeckdeck89, on 31 January 2019 - 08:51 PM, said:

Yes I powder coated it.
Did not powder coat the face.
Would love to see that face picture lined up against the black body
IMG_1548988495.009207.jpg

8

#9 Zach Heusser

Zach Heusser

    Major Winner

  • Marshals
  • 4,489 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77
  • Joined: 04/19/2005
  • Location:Pacifica CA
  • Handicap:pro

Posted 31 January 2019 - 11:46 PM

Awesome workshop 👍🏼
Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course

Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018

Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012

Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University

My WITB



http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/
@Zheusser on twitter

9

#10 robleighlefty89

robleighlefty89

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 447402
  • Joined: 11/26/2016
  • Location:Sandwich, Kent, England
  • Handicap:2.7
GolfWRX Likes : 62

Posted 01 February 2019 - 04:05 AM

Wow - just, wow!

From a fellow lefty, this is a dream! That Callaway Apex UT looks incredible.

WITB - 22nd November 2018

'Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo' - Jon Sinclair

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 gentles

gentles

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18758
  • Joined: 09/01/2006
  • Location:Ontario
GolfWRX Likes : 352

Posted 01 February 2019 - 09:57 AM

Where do you play in NL? I am visiting there in June, would love some recommendations near St Johns!

Ping G400 10.5 | Paderson TS-D2 X
Taylormade M2 DF 3HL | Paderson Kinetixx TS-F X
Taylormade P790 3i | DG 105 X100 or Callaway Apex 20* | Paderson TS-H X

Taylormade P790 4, P770 5-A | DG AMT X100
Ping Glide 54/58 | DG S400
Ping Milled Anser 5


11

#12 Deckdeck89

Deckdeck89

    Newbie

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 438618
  • Joined: 08/28/2016
  • Location:Newfoundland
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:05 AM

View Postgentles, on 01 February 2019 - 09:57 AM, said:

Where do you play in NL? I am visiting there in June, would love some recommendations near St Johns!

I live in the St.johns area and play at Bally Hally country club.

We have some nice places around the island to golf, all depending on what part you are visiting. Humber valley being the best on the island by far.

You better hope the ice melts before June :p

12

#13 gentles

gentles

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18758
  • Joined: 09/01/2006
  • Location:Ontario
GolfWRX Likes : 352

Posted 01 February 2019 - 03:48 PM

View PostDeckdeck89, on 01 February 2019 - 10:05 AM, said:

View Postgentles, on 01 February 2019 - 09:57 AM, said:

Where do you play in NL? I am visiting there in June, would love some recommendations near St Johns!

I live in the St.johns area and play at Bally Hally country club.

We have some nice places around the island to golf, all depending on what part you are visiting. Humber valley being the best on the island by far.

You better hope the ice melts before June :p

We're spending two weeks on the island, Humber Valley is definitely on the list. I had penciled in Clovelley in the St Johns area, but might have to try fit in Bally Haly too!

Ping G400 10.5 | Paderson TS-D2 X
Taylormade M2 DF 3HL | Paderson Kinetixx TS-F X
Taylormade P790 3i | DG 105 X100 or Callaway Apex 20* | Paderson TS-H X

Taylormade P790 4, P770 5-A | DG AMT X100
Ping Glide 54/58 | DG S400
Ping Milled Anser 5


13

#14 Deckdeck89

Deckdeck89

    Newbie

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 438618
  • Joined: 08/28/2016
  • Location:Newfoundland
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 01 February 2019 - 04:08 PM

View Postgentles, on 01 February 2019 - 03:48 PM, said:

View PostDeckdeck89, on 01 February 2019 - 10:05 AM, said:

View Postgentles, on 01 February 2019 - 09:57 AM, said:

Where do you play in NL? I am visiting there in June, would love some recommendations near St Johns!

I live in the St.johns area and play at Bally Hally country club.

We have some nice places around the island to golf, all depending on what part you are visiting. Humber valley being the best on the island by far.

You better hope the ice melts before June :p

We're spending two weeks on the island, Humber Valley is definitely on the list. I had penciled in Clovelley in the St Johns area, but might have to try fit in Bally Haly too!

Clovelly is just 5 minutes from bally.

Clovelly is a great track as well, but bally in the middle of prime summer has the best greens on the island.

14



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors