Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Dippers/Chewers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TaylormadeTourPreferred

TaylormadeTourPreferred

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 520040
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:34 PM

So I just got my order of Tough Guy and Outlaw snuff/dip tobacco yesterday. I gotta say I was honestly expecting it to be a little better. First I tried their new seasonal Peppermint flavour and it was just OK, wouldn't buy that flavour again. Next I tried the Outlaw Wild Watermelon which was better than the Peppermint for sure, a little weird tasting though. Third I tried the Peach flavour and it was again better than the Peppermint. Both this and the Watermelon I'm not sure I would buy again. Maybe the Watermelon later after I try all their flavours. And finally I am trying the Vanilla and I can say that it is easlly the best one that I've tried so far. Really a nice flavour to it. Like I've read in some reviews it's more like a natural vanilla instead of a i guess sweeter kind of custardy vanilla. I would most definitely buy this one again. Ever since Skoal discontinued their Vanilla flavour I've wanted a vanilla dip and this one definitely fits the bill. Who else out their is dipping? What do you like/dislike? Have you tried any Tough Guy dips? Cheers guys.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Crazy About Golf

Crazy About Golf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 484454
  • Handicap:1.1
GolfWRX Likes : 197

Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:55 PM

Ha! Not sure the words Tough Guy or Outlaw have ever collided in the same sentence with peppermint, wild watermelon or vanilla before! I prefer chew out on the course....Red Man and Levi Garrett....but maybe I’ll give the vanilla a shot just for the hell of it.
Cobra F9 Speedback 8 degree, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 60 in 6.5
Callaway X2 Hot Pro 12.5 degree, Aldila Tour ATX-75 in x-flex
Mizuno CLK 16 degree hybrid, Fujikura Speeder in x-flex
Mizuno MP18 3-PW, Dynamic Gold x-100
Mizuno T7  52 degree, 56 degree, 60 degree
Bobby Grace 18 Blade putter
​Titleist Pro-V1

#3 bigred90gt

bigred90gt

Major Winner

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,753 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68580
GolfWRX Likes : 1281

Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:08 AM

View PostCrazy About Golf, on 22 January 2019 - 10:55 PM, said:

Ha! Not sure the words Tough Guy or Outlaw have ever collided in the same sentence with peppermint, wild watermelon or vanilla before!

lol, I was thinking the exact same thing when I read that.

When I started dipping, I tried shoal wintergreen (thatís what my dad dipped), but couldnít get on with it. I switched to Copenhagen and dipped it for years, then quit. When I started again, I went to Copenhagen long cut and dipped that until I gave it up again. I occasionally bought the regular Copenhagen, but the grains were so fine it ended up all over my mouth instead of where I put it. The long cut stays put better for me.

I would occasionally buy a can of Skoa, Red Seal or Grizzly straight, but always went back to Copenhagen.

#4 XWIUhacker3

XWIUhacker3

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 449450
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 24 January 2019 - 10:45 PM

Skoal straight long cut for me. If Iím feeling festive which isnít very often Iíll buy a can of mint haha
TaylorMade M3 440 9* Tour AD DI 7s
KZG 3 Wood AD DI 6s
Titleist 990 2i
New Level 623-M 4-PW DG 120s
Titleist Vokey 52*
Titleist Vokey 56*
Titleist Vokey 58*
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless 303

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors