Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Custom Coin

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dhen9

dhen9

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 377240
GolfWRX Likes : 174

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:05 PM

Ok. So I've hit up countless ball marker makers over the years but I want to try something different. Does anyone here know if any artist is currently doing markers that are water jet cut? I'm trying to get a coin or two made with my initials inside of a circle. Think the "MK" Logo of Michael Kors. I also think that would be a really cool tag and even a medallion that could be sewn on a cover.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Hacker541

Hacker541

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 492752
  • Handicap:13
GolfWRX Likes : 27

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:27 PM

www.legendgolfcompany.com   You can look at some of his work but I think he can make what youíre after. He done a few marks for me that I gave to my playing buddies for Christmas and I canít recommend him highly enough. He done 5 markers for me that were all different and we had about 20 emails back and forth with him making sure I got exactly what I wanted and showing me progress updates. You just donít get that kind of service anymore. What Joe sent me came out perfect and was a big hit with my group.

Edited by Hacker541, 13 January 2019 - 09:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors